LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Holiday (pvt for Sissydreams & Twinkleboo)

sissydreams

Jamie and Ariel where school girls who lived next door to each other and where the best of friends. Both girls lived alone with their mums in houses at the end of a private road. Both families had grown up together but for various reasons, the fathers had walked away leaving the girls with their mums.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie had had a pretty much sleepless night, both her and Ariel had an exam coming up that neither was looking forward to, but Ariel had promised to take care of the problem so Jamie had been wondering what she meant.

"Hi ya Jamie " as she smiles "quick on the bus we gots to catch it "she runs off with Jamie as they both just make it and walk to the back of the bus, the bus was filled with so many girls that all going to the same school. As they both sat at the back 2 heads peek over and turned around, it was there 2 friends janet and kelly "we got it !!! shhh kelly said to Janet"

When the door opens, Fiona is greeted by a concerned looking Sarah.

"Hi Hun" said Fiona, "don't take this the wrong way, but was Ariel acting a bit strange this morning. Jamie wet again last night, then when she came downstairs, hardly said a word, then rushed out to meet with Ariel".

"It's just that she has never done anything like that before".

Sarah greets a concerned Fiona still holding Ariels pull up "Hi hun " as she listens to her say about Jamie "oo thats rather interesting oo please come in sweety tea ? " as she goes to put Ariels pull in bin.. "As u can see also Ariel had the same problem and again tryed to hide it, im also very worried did you know i had no cuddles from her or even a kiss" looking worried sad "come again i did see Ariel take to those girls - Kelly and oo whats the other one (Well known for making issues and bad behavour) "Hun i do feel somthing is very wrong indeed, im not sure what todo ?

All seemed to be going well in the exam until after about an hour, there was a knock at the exam room door and in walked the head mistress. After a quick conversation with the teacher in charge of the examination, she approached the four girls and told each one individually "please come and see me after you have finished".

Ariel waas wirting down the answers at light speed she kept on scatching her leg - as the pen seem to irritate her, but she kept it under wraps, she thout "omgz we going to get away with this " smiling.

Ariel cant believe whats going on as she is also blubbering like Jamie , "i know i thouts ,sniffles wo would be good idea ..sniffles at the time, i i cant believes mum is making us do this , in shock horror over Ariel face."

Fiona watch her daughter speak to her she croses her arms "Well you should of thought about cheating i brought you up better than that i thought !?, plus you a baby my darling look at you crying and suckin on your pacifier "

Fiona was so pleased to hear her daughter say those words "good baby now pee pee on potty like a good baby, and yes once your finished we put nice diaper on you and ofc you cant take it unless we are here to change you , do i make my self clear. Also the bathroom is off limits to both of you.

"Well I suppose you did wet your pull up before so maybe you are empty, well for now anyway" said Sarah, "I suppose we had best get an nice comfy diaper on you, then you can go upstairs with Jamie".

"I have got both bottles of the special formula ready now if you would like it" replied Sarah, "with these two being so grumpy I think that it would be better to feed them before dinner, they might be a bit more relaxed".

"Thank you hun" , Fiona says now Ariel baby you sit right there your next, come her Jamie Baby. As Fiona sees how good her little girl is being, she picks her up and puts her on her lap, resting her head on her leaning back, as she pats her little diaper bottom. Fiona pulls up the bottle and pushes it towards her mouth open wide baby, and i want to drinkee it all ups for Mummee like my good baby .

"Ariel, get here now" screams Sarah, "what the hell do you think you are doing, when Fiona tells you to do something you do it. What did I say about removing your diaper, I think you need a reason to put it back on".

Fiona Sees , Sarah come over to Ariel as she does she noticed that Jaime is getting very sleepy so she decided to carry her upstairs and place her in her new place to sleep the crib. That had bars on to stop her from falling out. "Ther you go baby nini for Mummy kiss.."

"I want to believe you Ariel but how can I trust you after what has gone on" said Sarah, "you may just want me to stop spanking because you are realising that I am not joking anymore".