LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waterproof Potty Training Pants

diapergirl77

I was wondering what some good brands are for those waterproof potty training pants? The ones that look like underwear but are really thick and can hold a good wetting accident. I want to switch from wearing disposables to cloth type diapers. I currently wear the s/m Goodnites. I am a really small girl, about 5 feet tall and weigh about 100 pounds. I just want some discrete yet thick, waterproof panties. Thank you for your input!

When I was growing up, even when I only wore pinned gauze diapers on trips and some special events, because my bladder was tiny and over-active, most of the time I wore cotton trainers instead of regular panties. Mom bought those Gerber trainers in stores. When I was too big for Gerber, Mom or Granny made them to fit me.

Since I got into AB in 1990, I have worn samples from virtually every North American firm making cloth diaper products. I agree that Babykins and ACD make excellent pull-on cloth diapers and trainers.

Recently the following was shared here in Lifestyles:

There is a vendor in Ebay whith that name "mommys baby pants" and they also have the website 'baby-pants.com" I have bought a couple of things from them on ebay (day weight birdseye diapers) and they seem to be on the up and up. I pop in to visit their site now and then to check on updates and saw that they are planning on selling adult sized trainers patterned after the ones that gerber sells...now how cool is THAT??

here's the link:

http://www.baby-pant...m/whats_New.php

Along with the prefolds I have always wanted these have been next in line.....They don't have pricing yet or availability, but they do have colors and prints and sizing

I'm 'cited! YAY real training pants! :D

check it out and keep your fingers crossed! :D

I contacted "Mommy" at Baby-Pants dot com, who will let me know when these will arrive from China and the final price.

Let me also share my experience that it works much better to keep the absorbent portion of trainers or diapers separate from the waterproof portion. Cotton needs to be washed and dried completely different than any waterproof fabric. The waterproof portion and the absorbent portion dry much better separately. Think about this when considering All In Ones, okay?

When I was growing up, even when I only wore pinned gauze diapers on trips and some special events, because my bladder was tiny and over-active, most of the time I wore cotton trainers instead of regular panties. Mom bought those Gerber trainers in stores. When I was too big for Gerber, Mom or Granny made them to fit me.

Since I got into AB in 1990, I have worn samples from virtually every North American firm making cloth diaper products. I agree that Babykins and ACD make excellent pull-on cloth diapers and trainers.

Recently the following was shared here in Lifestyles:

I contacted "Mommy" at Baby-Pants dot com, who will let me know when these will arrive from China and the final price.

Let me also share my experience that it works much better to keep the absorbent portion of trainers or diapers separate from the waterproof portion. Cotton needs to be washed and dried completely different than any waterproof fabric. The waterproof portion and the absorbent portion dry much better separately. Think about this when considering All In Ones, okay?

Those are exactly what I'm looking for! I hope they're available soon!