LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to Basics

Cassidy sat on the couch reading the letter she got from her daughter's school. She had been fighting again and was on the edge of being expelled for the rest of the year. Cassidy knew she had to get a hold on her daughter before it was too late. She went online and searched for answers. Cassidy saw alot on post about parents regressing their children back to being a baby and starting over from the beginning. The more she thought about it. The more sense it made. She left a note for her daughter on the counter and went shopping for baby stuff.

(Private Roleplay)

Daisy got in from school dressed how she normally is. She dumps her bag in the kitchen and spots the note. She goes and reads the note which says 'I'm out shopping I will be back soon love mum.' She puts the note in the bin and goes upstairs and lounges around in her room laid on her bed listening to music at full blast. All the while she is still wearing her school uniform and cant be bothered to get changed out of it.

Cassidy pulls into the driveway and parks the car. She gets out and hears the music blasting at full volume. "Looks like I am making the right decision. Daisy is out of control." Cassidy takes the bags inside the house and puts the bags on the table. She goes to the breaker box and cuts the power to Daisy's room. Cassidy sat down at the table to wait on Daisy to appear to see why the power went out in her room.

Cassidy looks at Daisy. "I did it to get your attention. Your music was too loud and you are out of control." She holds up the letter she got in the mail from the school. "Do you know what this letter from your school says? It says you are one incident away from being expelled from school."

"Because I haven't had it on a very long time. You are out of control and that is partly my fault. It all ends now. Since you don't know how to act like a girl. I have decided to start over and raise you right." She puts one of the bags on the table and a pack of pink diapers and a pacifier falls out on the table in front of Daisy.

Cassidy nods. "Yes you will. As long as you are under 18. You will wear what I tell you to wear. The days of free reign around here is over. It is obvious to me. You can't handle your freedom responsibly. So I will make all the decisions for you. Your other option is military school, but you can kiss your beautiful hair goodbye. They will cut it really short into a crew cut."

"Not for 5 months." Cassidy lets Daisy have her tantrum. It just showed how childish Daisy really was. She went up later and undresses Daisy. Cassidy took out one of the pink diapers and put it on Daisy. Next came a pair of locking plastic pants. The website suggested it until the child can be trusted to leave their diaper alone. Cassidy found the footed pajamas her grandmother made and put them on her. She puts the pacifier in Daisy's mouth. Cassidy smiled at how much of a baby Daisy looked like now. She took some pictures of Daisy to use incase she had too. Cassidy quietly left the room and went downstairs to the living room.

Daisy just lays there quietly sleeping when she notices the pacifoer she wakes up. "Mum what have you done to me?" Daisy shouts. She then puts her hands down at her crotch and notices she was put in a diaper. Daisy goea downstairs not happy.