LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you been a bedwetter?

stevewet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just passed the 1 year mark (give or take 1-2 weeks) since I decided to try and wet the bed again. Used to wet growing up before too.

Just curious. What made you want to start bedwetting again?

I've been a bedwetter as long as I can remember. Up to my late teens it was the norm for me to wake to wet pjs and sheets. It never seemed to bother me being covered in pee, though I wasn't so keen on cold pee sheets!!

I've been a bedwetter as long as I can remember. Up to my late teens it was the norm for me to wake to wet pjs and sheets. It never seemed to bother me being covered in pee, though I wasn't so keen on cold pee sheets!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I was a youngster started to bed wet at age 5, after my parents divorce. It was not long before I found myself back in night diapers and plastic pants.This went on for 3-4 years and gradually tapered off. All my life bladder control was kind of a challenge. Never really wet but needed relief alot. Of course what you drank had a huge effect on toileting.

As I got older (50's) things got worse with occasional wet spots. Then waking up at night to go,more and more. Having grown a childhood affection for diapers I began to explore that option.

Now I am back in night dapers and plastic pants with an occasional pad worn during the day.Fortunately my childhood diaper experinece wasn't all bad, so it is not that hard to be back in them and once again sleep thru the night. Seems to me that many who were enuretic as kids develop bladder issues when older. What do you think?

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

I started in May, up to that time I had never been a child bed wetter, or a teen bed wetter. Doctor can't figure out why all of the sudden I began to wet at age 56!

I stopped night wetting when I was about 10 years old. Then when I was 14, I had surgery an unexpected side effect of which was urge incontinence. I've had bladder control issues and have been wet at night ever since. I'm now 73. So that's 69 years.