LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having Someone Wipe Your Bottom

My husband has wiped my messy butt and pelvis area and I always hated when he would dig in my vagina to get the poo out. I don't like wiping other messy bottoms.It's cold but it makes me feel loved and cared for.

I've had my messy butt wiped and I really enjoy it. But, I also feel horribly guilty subjecting them to that mess/smell. So, I usually do it myself so I can hop into the shower quickly afterward.

Oh yes! I think it's one of the most wonderful ways to get really intimate, possibly second only to changing messy nappies and a good introduction and test of comfort levels if you are thinking of asking your SO to do that. To feel your buttocks being spread as

• 1 month later...

Since l've never had my diaper changed, i can only say that l'd love in my opinion, the feeling of someone changing my fully loaded diaper, using scented baby wipes to clean me up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, seeing as I'm the only person in my real life that knows about the whole ABDL thing, no... I've never gotten the opportunity to have my diaper changed by someone else. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am fine with having someone change a wet diaper, but I prefer to change my own messy diapers or take a shower to wash off. The act of messing and being in a messy diaper is great for me, but cleanup and the aftermath is just something I prefer to get over with as quickly as possible.

• 3 months later...

You also enjoy having your caregiver apply diaper ointment? What materials do all of you enjoy being wiped with, terrycloth, flannel, cotton balls, commercial wipes? Love to hear more.

Getting my bottom wiped with scented baby wipes is without doubt my favorite part of any diaper change. The complete submission to my daddy's control is absolute bliss. I love it when he talks about how I need him to clean up my uh-ohs while I suck on my paci and caresses me with the cold wipes that shock my warm regions in the most wonderful way. It is one of the greatest feelings in the entire world and I hope every AB will experience it in their lifetime :)

Not totally on topic but when I had my bum inspected by doctors when I first started having problems he used so much lube I left a wet lube patch on the chair in his office. My wife laughed her ass off.

I just had my bum wiped by my husband while he was changing my messy diaper. It took like ten baby wipes to get it all off.

I love the whole process. From feeling the powerful urgency, the relief of release and the "mud slide" as it slowly fills my diaper. my girlfriend delights in my filling my diaper. She's a nurse so it's not something she shys away from. She loves watching me sqwirm as I finally let go and then feeling the bulging result. She will pat and manipulate the load as I come to a poogasm and then do her diaper check. "eww, baby made a big poop" Then after a period of time letting me sit in my mess, she'll gather the supplies and slowly clean me up before rediapering me. I use a psyllium based bulk producing supplement along with chloaphill pills so while the load is typically huge, it cleans up easily with just a slight touch of pungent aroma. When we switch I take equal delight in cleaning her up. Very intimate and a true extention of our devotion.

• 7 months later...

I would absolutely love to have my nappy changed by someone else

I would love to do it for you

• 9 months later...

A few months ago I got to experience this and it was soooooooo wonderful. They were taller and strong and able to move me around easily. I made an enormous mess so he had to spend a while wiping me down which felt absolutely heavenly. I really hope to do this again soooooooon.

• 4 months later...

The more I think about this the more I would love to have someone wipe my bottom. Based on how it feels after a "medical digital" probe, it does feel very nice. My urologist actually does a very nice wiping

• 2 weeks later...

I have had my wife do it many times, but that isn't the same as having a pro. caregiver do it. In Jan 15 I got very sick, almost died. Between the hospital and the PT Rehab I was in for 8 weeks. The hospital had a cath in me and used a bedpan. But when I got to rehab one of the first things they did was put a diaper on me, not that I cared I have been in diapers since the mid 90's'. But just the fact that I had someone come a check my diaper every few hours, or more if I needed changed. They would change me before it was time to go to sleep, again sometime during the night and again when I woke up. then at lunch and dinner and in the afternoon if i needed it, so it was around ever 4 hours.