LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a bit worried

Does anybody else get worried about being associated in some peoples minds with paedophiles ?

I certainly would never do anything to a child in any sexual way at all, or any way that would hurt a child. I love children and want to see every child reach their potential.

I suppose i just get worried about being found out and having to explain that what i do has absolutely nothing to do with, or harm children, all i want to do is wear diapers and be myself.

Even though iam incontinent i still wear a onesie and like to be diapered.

I suppose in some ways i am a bit paranoid after the recent media lead sexual abuse cases in the uk, who next?

Not worried. Other people can think what ever they want. If those people want to stay ignorant or misinformed while jumping to the wrong conclusions then there isn't much you can do about it. No need to worry about yourself because of people like them.

• Like 2

Does anybody else get worried about being associated in some peoples minds with paedophiles ?

I certainly would never do anything to a child in any sexual way at all, or any way that would hurt a child. I love children and want to see every child reach their potential.

I suppose i just get worried about being found out and having to explain that what i do has absolutely nothing to do with, or harm children, all i want to do is wear diapers and be myself.

Even though iam incontinent i still wear a onesie and like to be diapered.

I suppose in some ways i am a bit paranoid after the recent media lead sexual abuse cases in the uk, who next?

THank you all for the replies, it has confirmed for me that my own caution is justified, and warranted. I suppose that i just worry about it sometimes as i know (like all of you) that we have no interest in children at all, and to be labelled as a sexual devient would be injust.

I would like to thank you all for replying as it really has made me less paranoid to know that I am taking the right precautions to not make myself obvious to other people. I wear a onesie most of the time not only to smooth out the shape of my diaper but also to cover up those embarrasing times when my top has riden up.

thank you.

Now, should the worst case somehow come up and someone notices I have a diaper on under my jeans and says, "You are a pedofile!", I would look him or her right in the eye and say, "What in the hell makes you say something stupid like that?" If the response is, "You are wearing a diaper you ass hole!" I'd say, "Yeah. I have a medical condition that causes me to not have bladder control! I have to wear incontinence products! What the hell do you think they make adult briefs for? What the hell are you doing anyway, looking at my underwear you pervert? Now, get away from me before I call the police and my lawyer!"

This reminds me of a vaguely similar situation I had one. I was never accused of being a pedophile, but I did have to tell a stranger I wore diapers (for registering my disability). The clerk actually asked me why I wore them. I just looked at her and said "what do you think diapers are used for". She then said she didn't understand, so of course I had to spell it out that I am incontinent which means I can't hold my pee. I need diapers or I will wet all over the place. She said "oh" and left it at that (like duh).

No, I'm not worried about what ignorant people think of me. If someone finds out about my interests and is too close-minded to realize that there's a difference between an AB/DL and a pedophile, they aren't worth my time. If they attempt to conflate me with a pedophile publicly, I'll gather every lawyer I know and sue them for defamation of character using every law pertaining to libel and/or slander that the situation makes available to me.

No, but I also don't download any images of minors, write, or read anything not age appropriate for an adult audience. People, especially uneducated, and uninformed will always think whatever they've been taught to believe, and there is nothing we can do to change that perception.

Many AB & DL's have attempted to do so, and in my opinion have failed in and national media. Maybe one day being an AB or DL may be as accepted as Gay and Lesbian lifestyles are? But until then educating the people around us in lives and family is a good start.

Also, in the early days of organizations like DPF there were sexual predators they were out an out pedophiles! Also, there are some seriously extreme AB, DL's that made it there mission for some reason to end up on the wrong side of the law, and unfortunately for the rest of us it is that perception that the public sees, and not that of hard working, otherwise non descript people going about there every day lives, just with a kink that most, not all are uneducated an or misinformed by bad media exposure of a few so called rotten apples that chose to be exposed in an unfavorable light.

No, I am not worried.

Even if a number of diaper wearers are pedos, guilt by association isn't going to fly in this part of the world. You might have some interesting questions from the over zealous, but their going to quickly realize no evidence = no chance of charges even being approved.

Besides, I am certian the professional investigators realize the non-pedo members of any community are the best resource for information that would reveal the pervs in hiding.

On the whole, I would lay a bet that most investigations get started as a result of information collected from someone who is a member of a community.

If you were to be contacted by a investigator, it would most likely be a friendly interaction, looking for evidence against someone else.

If it's not, just play the medical card. Any release of medical info is strictly prohibited.

I'm not worried about getting arrested. I'm worried about getting fired. I'm worried about getting harassed by neighbors. My real friends wouldn't judge me too harshly other than rib me for the objectively funny thing this kink is, but my financial and societal situations would be screwed. And don't get me started on my family.

I'm not worried about getting arrested. I'm worried about getting fired. I'm worried about getting harassed by neighbors. My real friends wouldn't judge me too harshly other than rib me for the objectively funny thing this kink is, but my financial and societal situations would be screwed. And don't get me started on my family.

There's no real need for unnecessary worry.

If anyone thought, saw, heard, suspected someone was wearing a diaper the first thought is going to be it's a medical issue.

This is where the current stigma can provide extensive cover.

Since almost no one easily reveals a need to wear diapers, no one will be surprised it's kept private.

Don't have a medical need. Doesn't matter, no one else could tell if you did or didn't, and there are no tests to prove it.