LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My roommate caught me...

Depending on the state of the diaper that was on your floor (unused/wet/messy/in a bag/etc etc), he might only be concerned about hygiene or the cleaniness of y'alls place overall (I know that if I walked into my roomie's room and there was a used diaper on the floor just lying there, I'd quickly become concerned with cleanlieness). So, hopefully that's his only concern (if that).

Thats a tough one. I would come up with some random mishap, about how a pacifier can be used to muffle snoring. If he mentions the diaper. Just explain your situation on whatever your kink is. Personally since im a legit bedwetting I use this. And nine out of ten times people think im joking. You're going to get to a point where you no longer care, and just dont be a peacock about it. If he doesnt ask dont force it.

This is pretty much off topic, but I love those RD pjs. Still waiting for the weather to get cold enough here so I can wear them! Glad your roommate isn't making a big deal out of the situation.

This is pretty much off topic, but I love those RD pjs. Still waiting for the weather to get cold enough here so I can wear them! Glad your roommate isn't making a big deal out of the situation.

Right?! I get excited when the temperature gets low enough that I don't die of heat in them :P

But yeah, he laughed about the PJs, called me a brony, and that was about it, so I kinda wish I didn't spend all day stressing out now lol

^ Okay well I guess I'm gonna bring us slightly off topic, but that's actually a pretty good point about the roomie possibly seeing your diapers before (or other little stuff). I mean I kind of doubt it, although I don't know why, but it's a possibility.

Seems like you have nothing to worry about.

Could be the start of less need to hide.

Of course he might not say anything because he doesn't want you to reveal his own secrets.

You may be so wrapped up in hiding your own secret you weren't paying attention to what he is hiding.

Not that you should be looking, but everyone has some secrets.

Do what you like to do, the scenario is frightening. However I feel that diapers do not change who we are. Some people prefer underwear, we prefer to wear diapers. Not a big deal; early on in my DL days this would of freaked me out too, have to give you a lot of credit for the way you handle this situation.

Problem is, I work with very young children in a girl-centered organization. If I got caught wearing diapers for recreation or dressing up like I enjoy in private, the first thing that would happen is that my family would force me to give up working with children because they would get the wrong idea.