LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Disposable Diaper?

Guest diamondback688

What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?  

502 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite disposable diaper brand?

• Molicare
    • Abena Abri-form X-plus
    • Pearls
    • Depends
    • Attends
    • Any Store Brand(specify in reply)
    • Other(Specify in reply)
    • I dont wear disposable diapers

By far, my favorite brand is Depends. For me, they are better than the expensive brands that you can only order from an out-of-state distributor and then have to wait a few days for them to come. Depends are easy to buy at a big box or supermarket, etc., and they come in different styles that you can use depending on the level of absorbency you need. At least for me, Depends are reliable and they are reasonably priced. Even so, coupons for $1 or $2 off are relatively easy to find.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I've only tried Abenas and Bambinos so far. I liked the Bambinos a little better. I couldn't get a snug fit around the leg with the Abena (maybe I should try a size down, though it would be a close fit in the waist then) and ended up leaking. No leak with the Bambinos.

• 1 month later...

Hia Everyone,

I don't wear taped disposables often, my usual padded garment is a Protection Plus pull-up. It situates well on my body and it's slim line design allows me to be padded every moment that I am out of the house. I am pretty active and it wears well too. Rarely does the inner lining tear apart which means I don't have to deal with the absorbant material falling out and getting everywhere. The cloth-like outer shell is very resilient to normal wear and tear. I am not a total incontinent, I suffer from leakage and a short holding power from some urological treatments so the pull-ups work fine for me. Although being totally diapered is a fun alternative that I exercise fairly regularly while at home.

Stay well everyone :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I use Tena Slip Maxi Large, I think they are the best.

I believe Tena is not so common in the US, but here in Europe (Holland) it is one of the leading (and best) brands I've tried.

If you have the chance you should try them!

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i personally like to use Abri-Form X-plus diapers for night time. because i know im not going to leak during the night. The last thing i want to do in the middle of the night is to wake up in a wet bed and have strip my sheets. i have tried ATN diapers as well but i have not made up my mind on this brand yet. i love the feel of secure briefs and the babyish landing zone on the front of the diaper as well.

i personally like to use Abri-Form X-plus diapers for night time. because i know im not going to leak during the night. The last thing i want to do in the middle of the night is to wake up in a wet bed and have strip my sheets. i have tried ATN diapers as well but i have not made up my mind on this brand yet. i love the feel of secure briefs and the babyish landing zone on the front of the diaper as well.