LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cop killer hiding in diapers

Guest toddlermick

There's literally nothing i would report. My neighbor could be a serial killer harboring another serial killer who escaped from prison and i wont say a word to those pigs. I might move but thats it

There's literally nothing i would report. My neighbor could be a serial killer harboring another serial killer who escaped from prison and i wont say a word to those pigs. I might move but thats it

You sir (and I use that term loosely) need to rethink your values and morality. IF anyone thinks as you do, it is my opinion that they are the one's that need to leave the country... At what level does your morality as a human start to sink in? I suppose you would just move and not report a rapist of children too? I sure hope you are kidding with your post, as I don't find it funny at all.

• Like 3
Guest toddlermick

You sir (and I use that term loosely) need to rethink your values and morality. IF anyone thinks as you do, it is my opinion that they are the one's that need to leave the country... At what level does your morality as a human start to sink in? I suppose you would just move and not report a rapist of children too? I sure hope you are kidding with your post, as I don't find it funny at all.

I wouldnt even report that. As much as i may resent someone for what they allegedly did (i say allegedly even after someone has been convicted) I refuse to be a snitch. Snitching feeds the system and thus feeds the corruption of that system which brings the government even closer to imposing martial law. Honestly if i had the money i would make a monthly pledge to criminal gangs as if they were pbs or some kind of charity. Why should i have to leave the country? My beliefs and my opinions are just as legal as yours. You sir are unamerican. I stand by what i said. No apologies.

Guest toddlermick

Wb u are absolutely right. Lets face it. The only way to eliminate all crime would be to legalize everything so nothing would be a crime. I still stand by what i sad earlier

Nobody has to be a good citizen, but I would hope most of us are B) I too am no fan of the Police these days, a lot different than in the past when I had several friends in LE- however I am still more against criminals than I am against the Cops. The way I see it, I'm either going to call the Cops about a serious criminal or handle it without them being involved :ph34r: I see no good in doing nothing.

Good reasons to dislike the police as an institution: reinforcing oppressive power structures, racial profiling, murdering unarmed black men, blaming rape victims, overmilitarisation, transmisogyny, reinforcing the worst of macho culture.

• Like 1

I see no reason to provoke police. They are doing a job. That job includes collecting evidence that leads to an arrest. That said, I will never talk to them again, I made that mistake once and I will not repeat it.

A few years back, around 8 or 9pm, I heard an altercation from my neighbors yard. They were fighting again. She was yelling stop, stop, someone help me. He was beating her. So, I called the police.

By the time the cops arrived, she had left. So, the cops came over to my place, demanding to know where she was. Obviously, I had no idea. They found a tube of lipstick on the ground in front of my door, and showed it to me in some kind of evidence bag. No clue how it got there, my guess is it had been there ever since I'd moved in (I lived in a duplex, which had previous been home to many college students). However, that lipstick tube led them to believe she was in my place. They wanted to come in and look around.

I told them they could not enter without a warrant. A few minutes after I said that, now there were 3 cop cars in front of my house. They tell me they decided not to get a warrant, and that I was now a prime suspect in her disappearance. I knew they were just trying to coerce me to let them come in without a warrant. But, what choice did I have? I couldn't let this escalate any further, so I let the pigs in. Fortunately, they did not wake my young children during their illegal search. But, they were not satisfied.

I called my asshole neighbor and found out his gf had gone to work. The cops drove to the stripper club where she worked and found her. Case closed, apparently. I later found they'd dropped the lipstick tube back in the dirt next to my doorstep. No apologies, of course.

I made up my mind that night: My neighbors could do almost anything now, and unless I'm about to die, I am never calling the cops again (and even if I am, I have no delusions that they'll save me). If they come around, I did not see anything, I did not hear anything. Fuck the police.

• Like 2

Same here from a somewhat similar experience. Tried to help someone else by getting the cops involved, ended up being a massive hassle for me while said person was long gone thanks to their horrible response times.

From then on I haven't cared what people do unless I think it has a chance of hurting me or my property. Now I can even tell them I have a gun to defend myself with. Haven't had to do that yet but I hear they have a great response time when you say that.

I have had a few run-ins with the law, one time I was arrested and sent to county jail for a few months, and one other time I was handcuffed and taken to a hospital, I still love having police around, I hold no resentment towards them. Heck, I even communicate with some of them every week in a cheerful manner, a few "I didnt do it's" have been thrown around in jest, they chuckle in return.

Police in other countries don't seem to have such a bad reputation, and some of them seem downright friendly (even in bad situations) from the little I've seen on Youtube and such. Why are US cops different?

Police in other countries don't seem to have such a bad reputation, and some of them seem downright friendly (even in bad situations) from the little I've seen on Youtube and such. Why are US cops different?

Tell that to people in Hong Kong right now.

• Like 1