LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a Nanny for Ashley (private)

robehouse

Greta Newman sat in the office filling out forms. She found the work boring and would rather have been out in the field. Greta was a nanny and had been one for almost 15 years now. Just as she filed the forms the phone rang.

Ashley was 8 years old. She had been super upset and rarely played anymore or anything since her mommy died. She was in her secret hide out in her room when she heard some walk in. She came out of the door in her closet and saw her daddy and a lady. She walked over by her daddy slowly. Her pants were soaked and since they were white pants they were now colored yellow. She looked up at her daddy and slightly hid behind him shyly and said, "yes daddy? What is it?" She was a very well behaved 8 year old. She had great manners but most of all, she always did what she was told. Ashley missed her mommy very much tho

Ashley held onto daddy tight standing in front of him in her pee stained pants. She waited for the lady to introduce herself and then she said, "hi naanny. Yes you can." She then looked at daddy and said, "I don't want you to go back to work daddy. I will miss you to much daddy. Please don't go." After the nanny hugged her she said, "daddy can you help me change and clean up daddy? I had another accident."

Greta washed Ashley from head to toe, taking her time. She also shampooed Ashley's hair and put conditioner on it. Greta made Ashley stand up and rinsed her off before rubbing her dry with a towel. She dropped the towel and picked Ashley up in her arms, blowing bubbles on her bare tummy.

Ashley smiled big and stood there while she was dressed. She kissed her nannies cheek and when she was told to pick a bottom. She pointed at the jumper with the bunny and said, "that one Nanny please. Nanny do you think I could get at the store and can I bring my teddy with to the store?"

"Aw, that is terrible. I bet you feel all yucky when you wake up wet, don't you? and you are all stinky. The same goes for potty accidents during the day right? How would you like me to get something to help you keep your sheets and outer clothes dry when you do have an accident?"

Ashley began to tear up talking about her accidents know the reason they all started. She said, "I hate having accidents nanny. They all started when my mommy died. I miss my mommy." She began to cry remembering her mommy and all the memories she had with her and all the things she will never get to do with her mommy again. She then said, "can we something nanny? I don't like it when I'm alll wet and my clothes are ruined." She was still crying at this point

Ashley cried into nanny's chest and listened to her everyword. She then nodded still slightly crying and went over into her daddies office and ran over to him and hugged him still crying and kissed his cheek and said, "daddy I love you." She held onto daddy for a while and said, "nanny is gonna take me to the store dadxy. Me will miss you. And daddy will you still tuck me in tonight for bed and read me a story like you always do?"