LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times You Actually Pooped In Public

Several time when out and about I had that sudden uncontrolable urge and have uncontrolable filled my diapers. Depending on what I've eaten sometimes it bad other it's been horrific. I remember once when we were comming home on vacation when it happened when we were driving and it was a huge mess, thankfully it didn't smell too bad, but it was one of those diapers you want to take off in the bathtub as the mess was every where. :blush:

• 1 year later...

Well, today I pooped in my pants in the 10th place here in town. Actually, I was wearing a Tena "Extra" pull-up, and was in the local Ben Franklin craft store. I hadn't had a BM in almost 3 days, so I ended up with a really huge load in my diaper. It was a very firm, solid load, and didn't seem to smell much at all. I was in the far corner of the store when I did it, and walked around the store for a while, picking up a couple of items. Then I headed up to up to the cashier and paid for my stuff. She didn't give any sign at all that she noticed anything unusual (like the smell of poop, for example), and wished me a good afternoon. During the time I was paying for my stuff and exchanging a few words with the cashier, I was peeing in the diaper, so I had a full load front and back. Then I got in the car and drove home sitting on that huge mound of poop.

I was counting up the various places here in town where I have pooped in my diaper:

Safeway Supermarket

Rite-Aid Pharmacy

Shell Gas Station

Post Office

BB&T Bank

Giant Supermarket

Costco

Target

Wegman's Supermarket

Ben Franklin

I try to be careful when I poop in my diaper so that I don't create a poisonous gas cloud. If the smell is really noticeable, I head for the exit right away. If not, I'll spend some time walking around with a nice load in my diaper.

I know that there are some of the folks who frequent this board that don't approve of public pooping. But, really. Why wear a diaper if you're not going to use it? I wear one every day, and I use it every day. Lots of times I'll only end up peeing in it, as I don't always have a BM every day. But when I've got to poop, I poop. That's part of the fun of wearing diapers.

• Like 1

i do it quite often... nothing wrong with it..... if ya gotta go, ya gotta go.....

Uh, if you're in the middle of a public place with people everywhere, then yes, there is something wrong with it.

I know that there are some of the folks who frequent this board that don't approve of public pooping. But, really. Why wear a diaper if you're not going to use it? I wear one every day, and I use it every day. Lots of times I'll only end up peeing in it, as I don't always have a BM every day. But when I've got to poop, I poop. That's part of the fun of wearing diapers.

The reason some of us disapprove is because we think it's wrong to expose other people to it -- I don't want to be exposed to anyone else's panty poop myself! If I am in the mood to smell poop other than my own, I at least have to KNOW them!-- and it makes DLs look really bad. People take one example of a DL who poops publicly and tar all DLs with it.

Whenever I wear a diaper in public, it's because I'm anticipating a really long day with the possibility of very limited or no access to a toilet. And even then, I'm thinking of pee, not poop. A diaper or pair of pull-up incontinence pants is a convenient thing to have on if you just want to whizz on the spot. That's fine. No smell, no wet patch, etc. But even with a diaper on, I'm going to pull all the stops to hold my poop in or find a toilet to offload on. Failing that, look for any really thick and out-of-the-way patch of shrubbery to dump in. All else failing, then I just have to poop, but at least it wasn't deliberate and I knew I tried my best to avoid it. And oh yeah, if I do poop, I'm going to walk till I DO find a toilet or thick patch of bushes to take my soiled diapers off, THEN bus home or whatever!

Diaper pooping is a pleasure if it's private. No-one else is going to appreciate the smell of your poop the way you do, so it's wrong to expose people to it. It only makes you look infantile and irresponsible.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The first poopie I made when away from home, was when I was driving on interstate, on a 4 hr trip to a business mtg the following day. While I often wear diapers when traveling to deal with wetting, I hadn;t planned on this. While I had wet some already along the way, I had quite a suprise.

I was some distance from the next rest stop when I felt the cramps coming, and after 3-5 minutes, what I thought would be simply expelling some gas turned into a full blown poopie.

That really suprised me, the force of it as well as the volume.

I knew I couldn;t check into the hotel at my destination in this condition so at next oportunity, I stopped at a rest stop, planing to change my diaper and be on my way again.

I soon found I had stained my pants and back of shirt, and hoped no one saw me come in this fashion, but would have to repeat the trip as my clothes were still in car.

I was making the second trip and found one older lady that was standing in the loby giving me a dirty look when I went back in to change my cloths, but as I was obviously embaressed, I just looked away and went about my business.

Latter thinking about this always gets me aroused so since this eposide, I have tempted fate in several other situations out in public, but always better prepared for the "accident" When it happens, I just ignore the strange looks I get and try to make my exit as quickly as possible

DeeW :whistling:

• 1 month later...
Guest yojojo12

first time i made a dookie in my diapers in public it wasent very solid, but being a adult baby and also having modrate to high functining aspergrs with trates of classic autisim i really dont care about what people think of my poo poo smells, personaly i see it as a form of identification. But if i make a dookie in public and its not solid i will change like normal, if it is a solid dookie i will just reach in and pull it out descreatly and clean my hands with a baby whipe or 2. then just dump the dookie on the flowers. Its good fertiliser, and it helps to train incontinence and un potty train, to dis-assciate toiletting from the toilet.

As I don't usually wear diapers in public, I would have poopy in my pants to worry about. I have only pooped in public 2 times, these were both diarrhea accidents. They would feel good if I was diapered, but I am not that prescient. How would an adult with a noticably dirty diaper live that down.

I always find that when I go out to eat my IBS will flare. Even with being protected, if I know I am about to have an accident, I still try to find the nearest bathroom quickly. I don't like poopy diapers as they are a bitch to clean up especially while traveling. I love coffee, but when I know I have to fly somewhere I avoid eating breakfast or drinking anything that could stimulate my bowels until I get to my destination.

I usually have an accident about one tie per week due to my IBS and poop in my diaper. I am diapered 24/7 so it is not to big of a deal I try to clean up as soon as possible but if it is a little while that is the way it goes..

man i have done it too many times to count. Just last wednesday I had a crazy urge to go on my 1.5 hour drive home from work. I was trying to hold it because i was wearing some gray briefs with only a poise pad for limited wetting. Upon getting out of my car at my building I was rushing to get the mail and dropped a few pieces. I bent over real quick to pick it up and about 4 days worth of poopoo came out in my pants. the briefs held it but only barely as they were already full from my nearly overwet poise pad. My wife scolded me at the door, and then again when i confirmed i had no diaper and that i just pooped in my underwear.

a few months back i was wearing some cloth training pants and pooped them on a pedestrian bridge near my house. I was trying to get back home but was feeling naughty so I just pooped anyway, knowing i was gonna run into the building manager at the door.

back over the summer of 2009 i was in a rite aid and had to poop, so i went to the far back corner facing the air freshener. and while leaning over making the caca face an older female employee came up and asked, "can i.... " and just watched as i filled my pants (diaper on underneath of course). Then she asked if i was ok and i just got bright red and said "sorry, i just pooped my pants" and walked out of the store in the other direction. That was scary as hell getting caught like that. usually i just want to think i might get caught, not actually get caught.

ok so in the last one i didnt really get caught, but that woulda been way cool if i did. But the rest of that story is true.

in total i have probably pooped my pants in public 15 times or more in the last 10 years, but at least 5 of those were in 2011...

• 2 weeks later...

Over the past couple of weeks, I've added four more places in town where I've pooped in my diaper:

Food-Lion Supermarket

Wal-Mart

Lowe's Hardware

State ABC (liquor) Store

My total is now 14 places in town. The Lowe's was really great. I had a huge load, nice and firm, with no smell that I could detect (diaper and plastic pants held the smell in, I guess). I spent about 15 minutes walking around the store. I didn't buy anything, but had a great time in the store and a really super time driving home.

I recall an unfortunate instance where I drove diapered at night, messed and actually got some on my car seat. I cleaned it up the best I can, put towels in the drivers and passenger seat to cover the stain. I don't really trust disposables enough to mess in public. I am between sizes right now!

• 2 weeks later...

In the past 12 days, I've managed to poop in my pants in 4 more places here in town. Actually, I really pooped in my diaper, and I've started wearing plastic pants over the diaper to cut down on the possibility that someone will get a whiff of what I've done.

Anyway, here's my latest list of places where I've done the deed:

Seven-Eleven (chatting with the cashier while I peed in my diaper, which was already fully-loaded)

Home Depot (walking around the store for 20 minutes with an incredibly huge load in my diaper)

Local Outlet Mall (An outdoor mall. A great place to spend an hour or more wearing a loaded diaper.)

Hirst Hardware (Like Home Depot. A nice place to browse with a load of poop in your pants.)

I'm now up to 18 places where I've pooped in my pants. How many more to go?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Diaperdragon

I have pooped a couple of times when I was in a long lecture or going between classes. I just clean up in the disability bathroom afterwords.

I was once in Spokane and I was constipated and I couldn't go when I tried. So I put my diaper back on. Then when we got back to the hotel, right when I get out if the car, I push a huge load into my diaper. My husband makes me sit in it when we walk into our hotel room. Then he undressed me and took my diaper off and cleaned me up and I showered.

Another time I messed myself while walking home from work and I had just gotten off the bus.

One time when my family and I and my brothers' friends were coming home from Mexico, I had bowel incontinence because I was sick. Sick with diarrhea and I would get very bad cramps and mess myself when I fart. I had ran out of diapers because I had changed into my last one and I was stupid to not pack my Goodnites to take on the plane. I had messed myself at the airport in Mexico and I changed right away and it was my last diaper I had changed into. But in Denver, I had another messy accident. It stunk and I was stuck in it on the way home and I bet people around me had to smell it. Mom smelled it and wasn't happy with me and it didn't help she got mad at me about it. Then she apologized. It was very humiliating.

A few days ago, as I was going down the escalators on my way into town I felt a sudden urge to poop, and it felt like a small amount came out, but I somewhat assumed that it hadn't (I was undiapered at the time). Some time later, when I was in the middle of town, the urge came back, and this time started to poo uncontrollably, filling my briefs. It took me over an hour to get home before I could clean up!

I'm a longtime lurker, but after today, I figured I would make a profile to share what happened to me today. I put on double diapers and went out for some errands. I was a little worried people would see my bulging diapers, especially after i wet a few times, but it wasn't an issue. What was, was my stomach. I managed to hold it in for a while, but as I was leaving Walmart, I couldn't do it anymore and lost control. I had to sit in my mess in traffic on the way home. My diapers were sagging heavily and you could easily tell I was diapered and very stinky. I went straight home and cleaned up. I felt like crying, I was so embarrassed. It did make me feel like a little baby though, and I loved every second of it.

• 5 years later...

I've worn diapers all my life due to a birth defect and was unable to potty train, I can't even begin to count how many times I've pooped in public. I think the most embarrassing time was a about 6 years ago, right around Christmas, the stores were crazy busy, and I had a massive poop, no warnings, no cramps, it wasn't until It was coming out that I realized I was pooping, and boy did it come out, I was surprised I didn't leak. And to top it off, I had to wait 10

Last week my AB and I were in Target doing some shopping and we were walking around. She is not allowed to tell me when she uses her diaper but with this one shortly after it happened I could smell it and I am pretty sure many of the customers and Target workers could as well. I quickly took her by the hand and led her to the front of the store where they thankfully had a Family Restroom. She waddled the entire way and the pooped had to be squishing the entire time. We got in the family restroom and I cleaned her up and made her smell all good again and back out to continue shopping.

• Like 1

I'm on vacation in Vienna. I was at a bar when all of the sudden my stomach cramped up and I let loose. I was SO thankful that I was in a thick Bambino Bellisimo today. It smelled pretty awful. What's worse is, I didn't have a change with me (all my diapers were back in the hotel in the suburbs) and I had to stay in that wet and messy stinky diaper for about 8 more hours until I made it back to the hotel! I couldn't wait to change!