LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers

Baby Diaper of Choice  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What Kind of Baby Diaper Would You Wear?

• Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers
    • Pampers Cruisers Diapers
    • Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers
    • Huggies Little Movers Diapers
    • Huggies Overnites Diapers
    • Luvs Diapers
    • A Store Brand
    • Huggies Pull-Ups
    • Pampers Easy-Ups

Even with my skinny body I can not wear a baby diaper, my adult hips are just a tad too wide, I can wear them if I modify but I don't think it's worth the trouble.

If they did fit I doubt I would buy them, they are not worth putting on for the little bit of liquid they hold.

I wish this were a multiple choice poll so that I could vote for both "Huggies Little Movers" and "Huggies Little Movers Slip-On" diapers. However, I put down my vote for the "Little Movers" since I couldn't vote for both styles, and I can already wear other pull-on diapers. (Read: GoodNites)

Actually, I already do wear baby diapers on occasion. They're not modified, but I don't wear them normally either. If I'm using a regular diaper (e.g. Little Movers,) I'll wear it inside of my regular underwear, kind of the way Angela does, although I don't cut off the sides when using it in a manner similar to a pad. Likewise, I've taken the Slip-Ons and opened them up, attached them to my underwear, and worn them like a pad as well. The same is also true of Pull-Ups, and although I can't fit into them properly, my girlfriend can. (I use traditional diapers, Slip-Ons, and Pull-Ups like large pads.) GoodNites are the pull-on diapers that I can wear normally. They fit me comfortably and can take a full wetting. Truth be told, so can Huggies baby diapers, but I definitely wouldn't push them with a second wetting. It's been awhile since I've wet Pull-Ups, but I've never had them leak either.

I've thought about modifying some Huggies, but I don't like the "diaper thong" idea, and I'd have to waste perfectly good diapers just to modify the sides of additional diapers, so I'll stick to slipping them into my underwear. Still if I could wear them normally, I'd wear Huggies.

Whichever is size 7 either baby-dry or cruisers. Due to my burns and amputations i'm small enough to still fit them. In the early 90's from age 10-15 i wore baby size in hospital and my weight and size hasnt changed. Now my problem is i cant diaper myself and im not incont so i dont need to wear. So always looking for help, and i know it's repetitive but i wont find help without letting others know.

This poll does not have all the choices I would like. I liked the pampers and baby diapers of the 1990's with the plastic backs. I would not want to wear baby diapers of today because they are all cloth backed and a lot thinner. So my adult diapers are fine. I'll stick with my bambino's and my dry 24/7's.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The poll is myopic, there was a world before 1969

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

presuming I could get into them, I would like to wear whatever is the thickest and has the widest crotch, I'm guessing Huggies Overnites but I may be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't vote because my option of "none" wasn't available. Whereas I can still fit pampers, luvs, huggies, 6-7 i prefer not to because i get nothing out of it. i don't feel like a baby in them...tehy're so thin and dumb to me. I prefer ones that fit me more anatomically :P