LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gays And Diapers

Zippo

Based on the percentages of all the groups, I would say it's about an even amount of each community into AB/DL ... as I said though, based on percentages. There are still a lot more "straight" people in the world, so this will make up a larger amount of many alternative lifestyles and fetishes.

• 2 months later...

Im sorry if this has been posted previously but i've just noticed on the main DL board (im a DL, not AB) that the majority of DL's appear to be straight. Now me coming from the furry community - this is a new concept almost!

So im just wondering what people's rough idea of what proportion of DL's are gay is?

Do not know, but I am and am looking to find someone.

Back years ago DPF had about 40% gay 20% bi and 30% str8.

but much of DPF advertising was in the Advocate a gay publication.

I do know over the years many of the Gays i know are a lot more open with accepting others sexual fetish's as long as they are accepted for there orentation.

• 2 months later...

According to results of the Second AB/DL survey, the AB/DL community is about 12% homosexual, and 6% homosexual-leaning bi.

True. Another factor is that heterosexuals might be more likely to have families, and less likely to have much time to spend online. Some furry forums, such as furrymuck or secondlife, can take up much more time than some AB/DL forums, such as dailydiapers.

And according to the survey 84% are male. Combining the Homosexual, Bisexual, and Leaning towards Homosexual categories that creates a total of ~30% of men considering sex with the same gender. And with regards to the total population, there are more male ABDLs interested in the same sex than there are actual female ABDLs in total.

This is why so many gay male DL sites exist, and why no (to my knowledge) lesbian DL community sites exist.

• Like 1

In my experience, the prevalence of gay ABDLs varies on the community site that you happen to visit. I've been to some sites (which are not obviously purposed towards the subgroup) which have pretty much every vocal member of the site being gay!

But that's pretty anecdotal. I'm honestly completely uncertain as to how well that pans out to reality. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i prefur to think that we furrz are all quite gai and there are just a surprising amount of them who are in denial... i mean, saving up all your money to prance around in a fursuit--that's pretty gay right there.

having said that, bet a lot of people get into fantasy because their reality ain't so hot--although it is getting better by the day for teh gaiz acceptance. we'll work the furrie and diapers in slowly with finesse... our day will come!

• 1 year later...

Bi(bisexual/bi-curious unsure) DL here.

I say unsure as a certain type of guys turn me on like hell, but I never had anal/oral sex from a guy so I don't know if the right type of guy would turn me on or off...

So I'd say I'm probably more bi-curious than bi-sexual. Had only 2 bfs, but over a dozen gfs.