LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are we really weird?

Recently, I've been having a discussion with one of my most trusted friends over text. Along the way, I've told him that I'm unsure of my sexuality, and that I'm into some kinky shit (I never told him it was this), but he understands, and listens politely. Within his discussion, I started thinking to myself. Are we really

Are we weird in a negative or harmful way, not at all.

Is a diaper fetish extremely weird . . . . depends on who you ask I suppose.

Are we really weird on a basic level. . . . absolutely using the definition of the word, although I think odd or unusual is probably more accurate from a linguistic perspective.

Weird is a very subjective term but I think you would be hard pressed to not place what we do in the sphere of being weird. I mean let's be honest, the entire AB and DL spectrum of activities doesn't align with "normal" (god I hate that word) adult day to day activities

All that said though, being weird doesn't bother me a whole lot so I don't really see a need to try and normalize it by comparing it to anything else and saying, "see, diapers are LESS weird than that so are OK" ;)

Just one man's perspective.

Snugglebear

• Like 1

It all depends on what you mean by weird. If weird means 'not like the others' then we are weird, very much so. Lots of threads over the years trying to estimate just how many people out there are likenua, but no matter what estimate they come up with, it's always a very low number.

But if by weird you mean perverted, or unhealthy, or unbalanced then no, we are not all that weird. Plenty of the other people you mentioned are far worse off then us.

Personally, I choose to embrace being different rather than being ashamed of it. The sooner we accept who we are and stop being ashamed of yourselves, the better.

• Like 1

Some people need to draw a dis-connect between themselves and Their fetish. YOU can have a normal life and just happen to have a diapered fetish. You are not the sum of your diaper fetish or adult baby tendencies. So are YOU weird, maybe, but you seem to be living an average life. Is enjoying diapers as an adult weird? Yep. But in a world of 7.3 Billion, Why be exactly like everyone else?

I don't think it's weird at all, people enjoy doing all sorts of things in the private of their own home. It doesn't effect any one else and as you've all said there are far far worse things a human being can do. What's wrong with getting a kick out of peeing in what is a giant sanitary pad?!

Something only becomes weird when it's forced in front of them am it's not to their taste or they don't understand it.

I wear out of need and I've not had any negative comments because I sometimes choose to wear diapers instead of a piss bag. On the whole people are understanding, sympathetic and don't really care.

I find it to be a part of our lives.... what in life is normal? weird, nah It is a part of our lives being diapered. I have always heard that in order to be happy in life we all need to do what we like to do. Why live life, if you are not going to live life.... experience life and enjoy what you do!!!!

Yep, I'm totally weird. Probably not so much because I like diapers.

Be happy with yourself being the best person you can be.

I'll agree with this sentiment. As "normal" is dictated by the status quo, then yes, our collective interest is objectively "weird". Then again, there's a million different things which can make us "weird": your hair could be dyed a different color, you could listen to bizarre experimental psychedelic music, you could wear brightly colored socks, you could prefer to eat dessert before dinner, etc., etc., etc.. Since "weird" is by no means "bad", there's absolutely nothing to worry about, is there? Me, I like to bask in my weirdness...it's what definitively makes me me, after all.

• Like 1

It would be abnormal for me not to wear a nappy, it would be abnormal for me to fancy women.

I am delightfully not normal praise ( insert your choice ) for that!

Mally.

I've seen and heard stranger things than diaper wearing, but this fetish is a strange one that is "up there" I don't care though I love it a lot and I'll never stop wanting the feeling of a nice fitting diaper and sleeper jammies in bed:) This is coming from a construction worker, pilot of small aircraft(400 hours) and a guy that enjoys landscaping.