LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubber pants?

The last ones I purchased were from AC Medical, who was just bought out but are still shipping their products. They used to stock regular sizes and make the others after the order came in, which meant a wait, but IDK anymore- you'll have to ask them. Good people to do business with, just read the details so you'll know whatr to expecrt. Their product quality was variable though; it seems that they used several different seamstresses who were not all as good as they might be but I never felt that I didn't get my money's worth- YMMV.

By all means try a pair of rubber pants if it's a turn-on for you. But be warned that rubber pants are more expensive than plastic, more fragile and harder to care for.

• 2 weeks later...

Frank I second Christine's recommendation of Babykin's Jenny will custom make as many rubber or plastic pants to your desired measurements I have tons of Rubber and plastic pants as well as diapers from her, and if you order 20 or more pairs at once she gives a hefty discount and pays for the shipping and customs fee's.

• Like 1

Is it any differens to wear Rubber pants then plastic pants?

Read the second paragraph of my first reply here; it tells of the main differences. With light clothing, the ';sticking' can be problematic, especially in back where you can't normally see. Plus pulling stuck clothing unwittingly can sometimes initiate a rip if there's a weak spot in the material :( Covered or powdered this is not much of a problem but not everyone wants to use those options. For ladies wearing skirts or dresses with them a satin slip will maintain your smooth appearance, but most guys don't get much help from that advice :whistling: They are still a viable option and sometimes better at preventing leaks but like everything else that varies. They are worth a try if you're not satisfied with plastic ;)

Read the second paragraph of my first reply here; it tells of the main differences. With light clothing, the ';sticking' can be problematic, especially in back where you can't normally see. Plus pulling stuck clothing unwittingly can sometimes initiate a rip if there's a weak spot in the material :( Covered or powdered this is not much of a problem but not everyone wants to use those options. For ladies wearing skirts or dresses with them a satin slip will maintain your smooth appearance, but most guys don't get much help from that advice :whistling: They are still a viable option and sometimes better at preventing leaks but like everything else that varies. They are worth a try if you're not satisfied with plastic ;)

Either will do, some persons wear both as was recommended in DPF on at least two occasions

Frank. I am a large guy too and Babykins custom makes plastic pants for me. I asked about rubber and was told that it would be extremely expensive and that the rubber pants would never last as long as the vinyl product. I vaguely remember wearing rubber pants as a child. They either didn't last or I outgrew them quickly.

I have tried the Babykins plastic, Comco (defunct) and the LLMedico. The Babykins is 6mil grainy material, the LLMedico is 7 mil smooth material, I prefer the LLMedico. I think they can also get them in 8 mil white smooth material. The link to my reviews is in my Siggie

• 2 weeks later...

If they need to be custom made, then there should be no sizing issue at LL Medico. I guess you should just tell them a range of waist size, like 65-80" or like that and discuss the crotch and side lenght. See my reviews, I imagint these figures from the 5X Large would do. The Review in my siggie is "Everything you wanted to know about rubber panties but did not know how, or were afraid to ask"

Sizing is a manufacturer-specific issue and every darn one is a bit different :( Loose is always better with rubber other than at the openings because of it's propensity to ripping when stretched :whistling: With the few standard sizes and styles I've tried, I have found the rubber ones seem closer to 'as advertised' in sizing than plastic but YMMV!

Well, last night I had good use for them (Babykins 15 gauge) I must have really had a lot of water in me. the diaper was fully wet after 10 hours and some wet must had gotten out of the Comco snap-on panties, because the part of the Babykins that goes between the legs was very wet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...