LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing Weight Progress And Encouragement

I, too, am in the process of losing weight. At my heaviest, I was 202 lbs. That may not seem like much, but I'm just a bit over 5' (not QUITE 5'1), and I was thus severely obese. Had I gotten just 10 lbs heavier, I would have been classed as morbidly obese.

i am also working on losing weight!

i've been hovering around 200 for about a year, and am now almost down to 185. my goal is to reach 135 eventually :-)

daily weigh-ins are actually quite a motivator for me. i keep track in a fairly simple iphone app called "weight diary", which has one feature i've never seen before - it compares today's weight against a long-term average trend, not against yesterday's weight. we all gain and/or lose 2-4 pounds every day just due to regular input and digestion. if i weigh less over time, though, the dotted trend line on the chart moves down a little, and as long as i keep weighing less than the trend line i get credited with another day of weight loss. right now i have 42 days in a row! down from 201.5lbs on 7 february, to 187 this morning. and i've weighed in at 184.5 four days ago, but that's because i really didn't eat anything substantial the day before that (i keep a food/exercise log too). but i'm not penalized for having gained 2.5lbs, i'm still on a weight-loss streak.

to help motivate myself i am calling my weight loss plan "project wildsign". nobody has asked why i have "wildsign!" written on my hand. it's to remind me to make good food choices, but i won't tell anyone it's also an acronym. it stands for my eventual goal idea: "wow, i look damn sexy in goodnites!" :-D

I don't have a scale but I do like to keep track of how I'm doing by looking at myself in a mirror each morning. I know that you can't make a lot of progress in one day but if you check yourself out each morning you can notice a slight difference. I find that kind of encouraging. Espically when jeans start to feel looser.

I'm starting to make some serious lifestyle changes. With my job, I let things go a quite a bit over the last several years. Making an effort to actually get to a gym more often and cutting back on my waffle intake :D

Managed to lose about 10 pounds over the last

iconicwaffle i lol'ed about your waffle intake :-) good luck!

187.5 yesterday, 184.5 this morning, and i ate a decent sized lunch. go figure. oh, and i jogged 5k in under 30min :-) getting ready for an upcoming marathon relay in which i will be jogging 12k, but i don't have to go fast.

not gross, rusty. i weigh myself when i wake up, after i eliminate whatever is necessary beforehand. aka no tricks or waiting until i have to go #2 or anything like that. yes, i definitely have some ups and downs of one or two pounds, but it's the long-term trend that matters.

and of course the way my clothes fit :-) i squeezed into 34-inch-waist khakis but they were not awesome. my 36-inch jeans started falling off of me as i chased my daughter at a store today! and i saved my appetite for a good chinese buffet dinner and only ate a little. ... a little of everything! :-D 184.5 pounds for the last two days, if i just gained a couple i understand why!

I'm about to start up tomorrow, once i have time to shop for the right foods to make this work. I'm watching calories, proteins and carbs to do it my way. Using my fitnesspal to track my foods and swole.me to help me shop for the right foods.

Spring is here, there's no reason for me to not get involved. To set myself up right, I've been setting my alarm early to get me used to getting up on time to work out. Hiking and biking will be my pain of choice!

great job dlinmsp! if i might ask, how tall are you, what's your weight goal, and what is/are your reasons?

to sum up my situation, i'm 5'7", want to weigh 135 (i haven't weighed that little since i was eight!), and i both want to excel at my job's mandatory fitness test and fit nicely into goodnites under street clothes :-) it would also be a bonus if i could fit in some clothes sized u.s. youth 16-18, and also sweet if "small" adult diapers would fit well on me :-D i would like to enjoy monkeybars, be able to "muscle up" (grab a ledge/bar and using my arms and knees get on top of it), and maybe eventually do some parkour before i'm 40. :-)

h2.0e9, sorry i missed your post :-)

what was your gallbladder doing to you? my wife had hers removed, because it was causing her sharp sudden pains due to the way a gallstone (the size of a golf ball!) was blocking the exit like a stopper valve. now she has trouble digesting anything oily. i hope the diet clears up your condition even though it sucks :-)