LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing A Huge Buttplug 24/7 To Become Bowel Incontinent.

BME: Do you need to wear a diaper? Does everything still work?

I'm not a baby!!! Everything is normal for me. All of the "anal destruction" I've done was done by me with care, and my ass is as normal as yours is... Although sometimes when I'm taking a crap it's huge because I've now got the capacity to really stock up. My digestion is trouble free though, and I've had no problems at all.

There's your answer, George.

~ Moogle

There's your answer, George.

~ Moogle

Umm, I take a rather large crap when I wake up in the morning...it's a function of a high-fiber diet, not of what is going on (nothing abnormal) at the exit hatch. But yes, I've read that violent anal sex can do damage and lead to leaking, which is then handled with a butt plug.

As for george, there are much less painful ways to be incontinent...just wear diapers and poop and/or pee in them freely. No damage required. Note, however, that I feel absolutely no guilt about wearing and using my diapers just one day a week -- the other six, I'm too busy with everything else to bother.

Umm, I take a rather large crap when I wake up in the morning...it's a function of a high-fiber diet, not of what is going on (nothing abnormal) at the exit hatch. But yes, I've read that violent anal sex can do damage and lead to leaking, which is then handled with a butt plug.

As for george, there are much less painful ways to be incontinent...just wear diapers and poop and/or pee in them freely. No damage required. Note, however, that I feel absolutely no guilt about wearing and using my diapers just one day a week -- the other six, I'm too busy with everything else to bother.

What I meant by "There's your answer" is not that taking a large crap is unhealthy, I meant that the guy says he's NOT incontinent by the anal stretching, which is what george wanted to know. Sorry for the confusion.

~ Moogle

judging from only the pic i do not think that indent at the tip of his tailbone is a-hole

I absolutely agree, he is not a female!

Anyhow I personally would not spend years scratching my anal sphincter muscle to the point where I retain my my continence. I would want to severely damage it to the point where it will never close again meaning I will be in diapers untill I get it fixed.

That is a gazouta. It is not a gazinta. I have had colon/rectal surgery. It is no fun. Butt plugs are nothing to play with!

Can wearing very large butt plugs for over two weeks make a person bowel incontinent from holding the anal sphincter open for very long periods of time? Would the anal sphincter ever go back to normal or would you have to wear diapers.

Just for the record that in no way woud I want to shit my pants for the rest of my life. I would just like your thoghts on the idea. Thanks.

you could hollow out a butt plug so that you had an open tube going out so you vcould give it a trial run first

I wonder if they make something like that. Just a ring with ridges on both sides so you could put it in there and leave it, just big enough so that you can poop through it and have no control, and then take it out when you need control. It can't be hard to make something like that...

Wow I have just been playing with the my first buttplug which is not particularly large but its very hard work inserting it in and quite painful. From this experience I can easily tell one can cause some damage to the sphincter muscle if one fell back on a large one of these.

I guess i'm just concerned that you are actively seeking ways to harm yourself.

you said you were afraid you foster parents would think you are mentally ill and this sounds no different than a person who wants to cut themselves.

You are fantasizing about causing potentially irreversable bodily harm to yourself without thinking of the dire consequences it could entail. Not just incontinence, but infections that could get into your bowels and your small and large intestines, which if not treated (and how willing will you be to go to the doctor once you have done that to yourself?) can be deadly.

And going to the doctor... eventually you'll have to go, and when they see that, and ask about it, are you going to lie? because then you will just be stuck in trying to explain why you dont want medical treatment, and if you tell the truth, that you purponsely harmed youself in such a way, and that you saw no problem with doing so, i'm pretty sure england to has a law in which a court can place a person against their will into an institution.

I am not saying you are necessarily mentally ill, as at this stage you are only fantasizing about it, and there is no law against that, however, i would recommend you tread very lightly with acutally going through with it.

Personally, when someone mentions wanting to harm themselves, it does worry me, especially when that person is convinced the harm will bring them some sort of pleasure or release.

Being honest with you my entire sexual compulsion revolves around becoming double incontinent. It can get as bad where I contemplate and willing to do severe damage to myself to achieve this. Its all that I'm interested in. I have no desire in a sexual relationship with anybody. All I want is to become diaper dependent.

I know how if I become completely incontinent this will ruin my life and make me even more lonely then I am now. I respect very much people who are incontinent and how they would give it up anytime. I'm sure I'm not alone with these feeling.

If you want to become diaper dependant just use your diapers 24/7, don't use your muscles at all ever and just let it flow. you'll lose control soon enough.

Wanting to injure yourself, though, is a pretty immature and stupid way to do it.

Me too, but I wouldn't do damage to get there. It seems like if someone can find a doctor to surgically alter them to look like a tiger, someone could find a doctor to defeat bladder and bowel incontinence.

Now...I'd be more interested in a doctor willing to do string breast implants! (You have to be a breast fetishist to know about these, I think. Google Chelsea Charms) lol

Um... This whole idea seems like a terrible way of accomplishing anything... You want to tear/stretch your anal opening :huh:

Uh huh :huh: I'm just wondering why in the hell this is a need? Just wear the freaking diaper and if you feel like messing go for it, why does it have to be involuntary? Or, if you like involuntary once in a while use suppositories and put the diaper on... Problem solved.

Instead, you want to put an impossibly large butt plug into your opening and attempt to ruin your control... good... luck. My guess is that you might be able to get it in but good luck getting it out after you tear your opening... Can someone say "911 Emergency How can I help you?"

You: "Owww... oh god... I have an enormous b..butt... owww.... plug stuck up my ass... owwww.... I need an... oowww... ambulance..."

Later on in the hospital. "We now need to repair the damage you've done, so surgery at 4pm tomorrow."

You: "Umm no, I dont want it... I did it on purpose..."

Dr: "Uh Huh... so surgery tomorrow at 4"

Good luck to you buddy...

Um... This whole idea seems like a terrible way of accomplishing anything... You want to tear/stretch your anal opening :huh:

Uh huh :huh: I'm just wondering why in the hell this is a need? Just wear the freaking diaper and if you feel like messing go for it, why does it have to be involuntary? Or, if you like involuntary once in a while use suppositories and put the diaper on... Problem solved.

Instead, you want to put an impossibly large butt plug into your opening and attempt to ruin your control... good... luck. My guess is that you might be able to get it in but good luck getting it out after you tear your opening... Can someone say "911 Emergency How can I help you?"

You: "Owww... oh god... I have an enormous b..butt... owww.... plug stuck up my ass... owwww.... I need an... oowww... ambulance..."

Later on in the hospital. "We now need to repair the damage you've done, so surgery at 4pm tomorrow."

You: "Umm no, I dont want it... I did it on purpose..."

Dr: "Uh Huh... so surgery tomorrow at 4"

Good luck to you buddy...

I second Tabby's post...

~ Moogle

The whole involuntary thing has always gotten me. I don't understand the rationality behind it. It has been my understanding that people want to be incontinent to be more "baby" like. But how many babies have you seen take a dump in their diaper on purpose. Usually they are pushing to get it out, so they are by no means incontinent. They just don't know where it is they are supposed to go. If it is to justify wearing diapers, there are much less permanent and less painful ways to justify your diaper usage. One is to become incontinent by time and use of diapers. I have heard that if you don't use it you loose it in regards to the muscles down there. I don't know if this is fact or fiction but would make some sense. Force yourself to wear 24/7 for a while, make your self crap in public, or at work, or in a meeting at work, or in class, or at the DMV, or while ordering dinner at a restaurant. I am sure that you will find it most uncomfortable, smelly and embarrassing. But who am I to judge?? Each to their own right? Thats what its all about. I would suggest you give "incontinence" a whirl and don't hold back for a while to see if you like if before ramming a gigantic rubber shaft up your bum hole. You do know that you could die from loss of blood down there right? Not to mention infections from open wounds directly in your poop tract. Poop carries a lot of bacteria yeah? Imagine that cursing through your body as you die slowly from sepsis.... Sounds icky to me.

~Brian

Being honest with you my entire sexual compulsion revolves around becoming double incontinent. It can get as bad where I contemplate and willing to do severe damage to myself to achieve this. Its all that I'm interested in. I have no desire in a sexual relationship with anybody. All I want is to become diaper dependent.

I know how if I become completely incontinent this will ruin my life and make me even more lonely then I am now. I respect very much people who are incontinent and how they would give it up anytime. I'm sure I'm not alone with these feeling.

I'd be careful about doing anything truly permanent at age 21. Do what you wish, but what you want now might not be so great at age 30 or 40. I'm wondering what your compulsion is and why. I can't answer that but wonder if you might not be better off by spending some time figuring that out first.

Go ahead and wear 24/7 - if the diaper is on, you're going to use it. have you gone 24/7 enough yet to know truly whether you want to do this the rest of your life?

Have you talked to some of the true incontinents here or elsewhere to get a better understanding of some of the down sides?

Well, whatever you do, good luck and I hope you truly enjoy it - seriously. Go for incontinence if that's truly what you want. For your sake, I just hope you don't get to your destination and realize you got on the wrong train after all!

Just a couple of points:

Butt plug in for 2 weeks? Not without unbearable pain. I've fallen asleep a few times with a buttplug in, and woken up hours later from the pain. Even if you ease it in painlessly, which can be done, the sphincter ends up trying to close itself down to it's normal position, problem is the plug is in the way so it clamps down harder.

As far as ramming something big up there with no warm up, you have to remember that the anus has the largest concentration of nerves next to the penis or clitoris. First you are probably going to tear the skin badly and second you are going to be in extreme amounts of pain. To see what I'm talking about try putting just a 1-2 inch butt plug in, lubed, fast, without any warmup or stretching, it hurts like hell. If you lube it well enough it won't cause damage but it will hurt I guarantee you that.

If you do want to leave a plug in for a long period of time make sure you use the proper lube, water based will dry up and practically glue itself in and you will need to take it out to poop. Use a silicon lube, it will retain its slickness and allow you to remove it fairly easily.

I'm not sure if wearing a plug for 2 weeks will help cause incontinence, but try for a day first, I'm quite sure it won't be an enjoyable experience after 8+ hours.

*huggles*

Michelle

I guess that looking at the underlying reason WHY a person would WANT to become incontinent, especially bowel incontinent, is of the essence. In talking to true incons, what THEY have to go through, especially those with bowel incontinence, is true trial, especially trying to operate in the "normal" continent world.

I agree with Langtab. You want to mess your diapers? Mess them. Assist yourself in making yourself load them up, lots of fiber, suppositories from time to time, banana insertion for more requent bowel movements. Learn to ignore the urge to hold back the bowels when you feel a movement coming on. My gosh, unless you want to make OTHERS uncomfortable by dropping a load wherever you might be, a little discretion and decorum might be in order. It's one thing for a two year old to poop their diapers; it's not a normal thing to have to deal with the greater range of odor from an adult whose filled their pants, diapered or not.

Michelle has a point. Wear a butt plug as long as you want. Keep your sphincter lubed. Perhaps as you get more used to the intrusion, you'll find it easier to pass a BM at will, and not hold it back as often, so stay diapered. Too, I've notice with the intrusion of a butt plug, I am less likely to hold back wetting, as it feels more comfortable to just let my bladder go, not making my sphincter clamp down on the plug, which, as Michelle says, it will do after an amount of time with the plug in, and the muscle tries to return to the natural tight closed position.

I think for any DL or AB, who is NOT a true incon, the more you wear diapers, the more you just relax, as others have said, and just let your eliminations happen, the less you may be aware of them and the less you may want to hold them back. However, you might and can retain enough control to HAVE control when you NEED it most - NOT diapered - unless you choose a 24/7 lifestyle, another choice you have - and not embarass yourself and irritate others.

Just another two cents worth...