LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day In The Life Of A High School Student

Kim quickened her pace, zipping through students in the hallway. Now at a lazy jog, she navigated the simple hallway that connected the gyms and the band hall to the cafeteria, and on into the rest of the school. She practically slid into line behind roughly twenty people. There were other lines, but she just stuck in the first one she could. While the pain was immense at this point and all she truly wanted was relief, she was also extremely hungry despite her stomach's condition.

Standing in line, she noticed the sign that described this lunch line as a pizza line. Apparently, there were a total of three lines. This one was the primary line that always served the schools pizza which was the most popular food served. Every other day, lunch items would change and in the other two lines those items would be served. This line resembled consistency. To Kim it just resembled food, and while pizza sounded good she knew that the cheese in combination with the milk that would be served would also give her the relief she so desired. Any kind of milk substance would always give her digestion issues, and she knew this would be no different.

Finally at the peak of the line, she picked out her slice to the first lunch lady, took an apple, and was presented with a choice of strawberry, chocolate or plain milk at two percent. She decided on chocolate and paid the lady at the cash register. She grabbed her tray from the counter top and walked back out towards the choking point of the cafeteria. Tables were scattered and taken, and not knowing anyone she did not feel comfortable sitting in a lunch room with a ticking time bomb. She decided on the hallway and made her way to the emptiest portion of it. She plopped down and removed her phone from her pocket, going to work on texting Sara her location.

A few minutes later, and a few bites into her meal, Sara came across the corner with a full tray.

"Hey! How are you?" Sara asked,sitting next to Kim and into the wall, bearing a look of clear excitement. Kim gave her a look of a mixture of happiness and sarcasm. A difficult look to explain, but when you see it you know it

"PERFECT. You know what happened when your sister was around at gym and here shortly my stomach will not exist. Other than that I'm GRAVY." She looked at the floor after making the statement. "Sorry, it's just been that kind of day. You got any extra you know whats?"

"No..had you not given me one of yours I would have been stuck in that one all day. Did not think I would be that bad. How bad is it?" Sara asked.

"Bad. I had orange juice this morning to avoid dairy, and have been constipated and gassy all day. Now.." She took a sip of her milk, "I'm eating pizza and drinking milk. Won't be pretty. Where we meeting after school?"

"Right in the back is where I'm parked. We've got another 15 minutes for lunch, wanna just go run to my house real quick and get an extra? I live like 5 minutes away."

"No..Not even worth it. One class left. Just have to hope I can make it. Better be ready to go when class is over though." Kim smiled at the end of this sentence. More or less shrugging off her soon to be predicament off. She knew it would be much easier said then done. She finished the majority of her food and they said their goodbyes and hugged. Before Kim got too far away Sara turned around and swatted her on her butt, emitting a loud "pop" sound. Kim blushed and they laughed it off as the bell rang. Kim navigated the halls once more and shortly found her next class.

Standing around waiting outside of the classroom, her stomach continued to gurgle. She felt more gas pass, this time the smell leaked through the diaper and she could smell what her next two hour class would contain. The door opened and the teacher invited the few students outside of the classroom in. Over the next three minutes the rest of the class trickled in, which allowed Kim to take the the furthest seat in the classroom.

'Just english class and I am home free. Please don't let it go.' She thought to herself, and talked to her stomach. Not having much control, she started to wish that she never touched the dairy products at lunch as now she knew she could not hold the upcoming disaster. The second bell finally rang and her bowels chimed with it, rumbling around in the same tune that the bell played. She pushed hard against the seat and was able to avoid another cramp with no accident. The teacher began her lecture and asked all of the students to introduce themselves using their names and the most interesting thing about themselves. All that was on Kim's mind was holding her cramps at bay. Immediately she called on Kim, and she shot up at attention.

"Hi, my name is Kimberly Belle and this is my first real year in a public high school." She smiled, waved, and sat back down with very much of a mushy feeling. The teacher thanked her and went on to the other students. Kim, concerned she might have messed herself, pressed against the diaper to try to see the damage. There was no solid smell and if she had leaked some, it wasn't done yet. Effectively, for the next hour she paid no attention whatsoever. She was catching bits and pieces and grabbing the paperwork as it was handed out, but the cramps she was experiencing was just too much for her to really get anything solid out of the class.

Another cramp wave hit her hard about thirty minutes into class and she leaned forward, tired of the pain and ready for it to be done with. She pushed as hard as her little non-responsive bowel muscles could take her and nothing would come out. She tried for about a minute to no avail. Instead, she sat Indian style on her seat giving herself some room between her solid seat and her anus. The next cramp wave came and with nothing to stop it from expelling, a very loud and obvious fart emitted from her backside, followed by what Kim knew was her filling her diaper. She blushed but put her head down and kept writing, feeling the diaper fill beyond what she was used to. More farts came from her and students started to take notice, looking around the room for the culprit. At this point, her diaper was so swollen that it was hitting the chair and mushing against her backside.

"Excuse me guys, ate the burritos today." Came a voice from directly to the right of Kim. Smells now came from her diapered area and the teacher made some joke about the cafeteria cooking and took out air freshener and sprayed it excessively around the class room. Kim stayed head down and paid no mind. No longer farting or feeling the cramps, she allowed her knees to return to their regular position and felt her very full diaper fold under the pressure and create a mold around her butt in her diaper for all of the mess it was holding. She put her hands under her sweats to fill for what could have been a leak but felt none. 'One positive thing' she thought. After the entire ordeal, about fifteen minutes later, the class was almost over. She turned to look at the boy who spoke up on her defense and saw a blue eyed, pale skin boy sitting in front of her. She whispered a thank you and he nodded his head while going to work on his schoolwork as well.

The bell rang and Kim waited for all of the students to empty the class room before she even tried to get up. When the coast was clear for everyone but the teacher, she sat up and saw her very wet seat. She took her leg and wiped it down with her sweat pants, and acted as if nothing happened. She threw her backpack on which covered enough of her diapered butt and bolted out of the door. The smell was now extremely potent and traveled with her. She took the nearest outdoor exit she could find and just followed the building to the back parking lot where she saw Sara climbing into her car.

"Hey!" Kim yelled, excited to see her friend after such a rough class. Sara waved for her to come in and Kim stopped herself. "Can you put something down? And roll the windows down too please, I am just awful." She said, poking out her lip almost showing Sara an old fashioned duck face.

"Don't worry about it, I want to replace these seat covers soon and I am messy too. Lets just get the hell out of here." Sara replied. Kim reluctantly sat down and they started the quick, messy drive back to Sara's house.

Hope you liked. Will start chapter two shortly. Will focus less on the individual classes going forward and on the other parts of her day on top of everything else. Comments and criticism is greatly appreciated. The more the merrier!

Not the best was to go through english class, alas. She needs to consider wearing plastic panties to cut down on leaks. I hope the next class period nobody sits on that seat before it has a chance to dry.

Chapter Two

Sara and Kim drove about two blocks down the street with no windows down until the smell of both of their full diapers overcame them. Sara finally gave in and controlled the automatic window buttons and took down every window in the car. Both girls laughed a sad laugh. Kim watched as Sara drove down the street, now thinking about how pretty she was. She admired her figure, and her very straight brown hair. Kim always wanted to have straight hair, but it was too much work with a straightener so she just let her blonde hair do its own thing. She noticed the car had stopped and Sara was staring into her eyes, a look of confusion more than confrontation.

"What?" Sara asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life." Kim replied. "I mean, what is the likely-hood of us running into each other? At the same school, at the same time, in this scenario. Dude we're sitting in messy diapers without a care in the world around each other. How cool is that?" Kim was quick. Sara was taken aback by her sudden 'realization'.

"You're right. I've been in school for three years on and off with this problem and with my bigger sister the only one knowing my secret at school. She's always been awesome but its just not the same. I think that's why I feel so close to you.." Sara replied, moving her right hand to Kim's knee. "I'm sorry for kissing you earlier. I just couldn't help it."

"No, I'm sorry. I don't...well I didn't think about girls like that until you kissed me. Have you ever.."

"No, I didn't. Not until I met you." Sara interrupted. "I just don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Kim shifted forward in her mess, leaning in to kiss Sara. Sara embraced her lips and they kissed. For a second, but both were in control this time. However small the tap of lips it felt like a lifetime to them, and when they released they smiled at each other. Kim sniffed.

"Sooooo, you wanna go inside and change?" Kim asked, trying to make the smiling less awkward. Sara jumped out of the car and when she did Kim noticed the now extremely noticeable wet spot on her back end as well. Kim leaned out of the car and slammed the car door shut, staring at Sara's butt as she walked. It swayed and there was a clear bulge where the diaper would normally sit quietly. 'For someone that only messes accidentally ever so often, she sure does have a full diaper...' Kim thought, still following Sara's hips as they swayed, enthralled with the motion, despite the current mess on her backside.

The house was quite massive. What looked like a three story house with a very wide and tall door frame is what they now stood in front of. Sara was jumbling with her car keys trying to find the house key to the door as Kim observed the house. It was pink bricked with white exterior everywhere else. The design actually fit quite well, and the neighbors house of a solid red brick accented it fantastically. The tall white door finally opened with the correct key inserted and in they both walked. They were sitting in a long wooden hallway that led to a brown carpeted living room. Out walked a thin figure from what looked like the kitchen.

"Oh Sara I can smell you from here!" The woman walked out and greeted them both. She was shocked to see someone else with Sara and quickly took a step back. She observed both of the girls sitting in front of her and walked forward to greet Kim.

"Mom this is Kim, a friend from school. Turns out she has similar issues to me.." she pointed at Kim's back end and Sara's Mom understood, a smile on her face.

"Well I'm so sorry to hear that Kim, nice to meet you, you can call me Jessie." She reached out her hand to Kim and she took it willingly. "Well let's get you two changed! I'm guessing you ran out at school sweetie?" Jessie asked, as they started to walk towards other rooms of the house.

"Yeah actually, and I would have been screwed way earlier in the day if Kim didn't save my life with an extra...which is why she is the way she is now." She replied.

"Well Kim I can't thank you enough for taking care of my daughter. If there's anything I can do for you to repay you let me know." She said, winking at Kim. They walked in silence for a few more seconds and reached a door. On the inside she saw something she had never seen before, but quickly put together the pieces all around the room. The walls were repainted a light pink, extremely girly which was no surprise for Sara's taste but there was what looked like one of those tables that you would sit on at a doctors office, and below it was two metallic drawers repainted pink as well, not to mention that the plastic on the table was also pink. Across from that was a pink and yellow mat on the ground that resembled a city, and by the side was solid white dresser drawers and a bed that had safety side bars on them still, even though the bed was what looked like a queen size.

Kim was taking this all in while Jessie and Sara pretty much started at her, waiting on a statement. Sara looked as if she had tears in her eyes, thinking that she should not have brought her in her room yet. Looking back to Sara and Jessie, Kim saw the waiting stare at jumped.

"This is pretty cool! I wish I could have all this pink in my room." Kim lied. Pink was too girly for her, and while she liked girly stuff, black and red were more her preference. Jessie walked over to the pink plastic table and patted her hand on the surface, Sara following her to it. Sara hopped up and you could hear the sound of pee escaping her diaper.

"Oh my!" Her mom exclaimed, "We need to make sure we are sending you to school with plastic pants. I don't know why you wanted to go without them the last few days." Sara rolled her eyes and sighed, and laid back on the table. Kim watched in awe as she watched her mom untape the diaper's sides and let it sit open. The smell overtook the room. "Whew! Who's my big baby. You are," she stated, tickling Sara, "yes you are!" Sara said nothing, but hid her face under her hands. Jessie opened the drawers below the table and grabbed two very thick looking baby diapers. She set one aside and put the other one on the table, then proceeded to pull out baby powder, a hello kitty plastic panty, and a package of wipes and baby lotion. Kim continued to watch as she expertly cleaned up the poop in only a few wipes, even getting a little on her hand and acted like it was nothing, and rolled up her messy diaper. She popped the trash bin to her very left and dropped the smelly diaper in to the pail, the roof of it coming down with a very loud bang. Her mom finished her up putting on the very thick diaper, similar to Kim's abenas but slightly thicker, and applying ample baby lotion followed by the powder.

She helped Sara off the table and had her step into the plastic hello kitty pants. Sara was still hiding her face out of embarrassment and shame and stepped into the holes that her mother directed. She slid them up and at this point, Sara's old clothes were finished so she went over to her bed and plopped down face first, still not wanting to look at Kim. Jessie looked over to Kim now, and patted the surface of the changing table. Kim looked on with confusion, much like a puppy would at a high pitch sound. She wasn't even sure what she had been witnessing or why someone would act like that.

"No, thank you. I'll change myself if I can just get a diaper please." Kim replied to the question that the pat posed.

"Please. It's the least I can do for you helping my daughter. You are a guest here and I must insist." Sara's mom replied, patting again on the table. Kim was feeling cold with the wet sweats now sticking to her skin and was eager for a fresh diaper. She slid down her sweats and started to walk towards the table. Sara's interest must have been peeked because she turned her now red face to watch Kim pulling her pants off. Kim jumped on the table but did not leak as Sara did, only really messy and wet enough to have her urine pushed out by her warm mush, not an overfilled brief. Upon impact though, Kim did start to wet her diaper and could only tell because of the water on plastic sound that emitted from her exposed diaper. "Uhoh! Looks like you are having an accident. Do not worry sweetie, we are going to be changing you anyway." Sara's mom seemed to baby Kim as well with that statement. Kim actually started to tear up.

Jessie ignored it as embarrassment as well and went to work. She removed the sides of the diaper and just as she did Sara, had her in a very thick diaper and up off the table in no time. There was no more babying statements with Kim was relieved to discover and she went and jumped over the railing of the bed to the other side of Sara.

"Thank you mom," Sara said.

"No problem! I've been changing your diapers for years it is no big deal. You girls behave now let me know if theres anything you need." Sara's mom replied, walking out of the door and shutting it.

Kim stared at Sara waiting on her to say something. Sara just kept her back to Kim afraid of confrontation. Kim spoke up.

"So what...do you just like this stuff? I thought it was weird that you said you just wear because of a stomach bug but you've got all that practice at school. Now we get here and it's all decked out with a baby girl vibe and your mom is a total...well, mother. Talk to me, Sara."

Sara turned and looked Kim in the face. They were both sitting half naked in diapers yet Sara felt like the secret she had to tell Kim would still hurt their friendship. She mentally shrugged the thought off and figured that it was already out in the open.

"I mean, I wasn't lying to you. A few years back I was told I have something called stress incontinence. It's pretty common among people, even more so among growing girls. The doctor recommended thicker pads and stuff, and had me try multiple kinds of prescriptions to try to help stop most of it. It never went away and actually got progressively worse. Instead of just happening when I would cough and sneeze, I would lose control when I would be stressed out completely. Bad test or hard test to study for, I would flood my pads and had multiple days at school where Maddy would have to save the day with a change of clothes while I was hiding in stalls. Long story short, my mom and I settled on diapers and I found out about this whole community thing...which helped me enjoy it. A lot. I eventually told my mom and she wasn't all for it right away. I mean she was supportive but like, she didn't like the idea of it. I started having "accidents" for pooping as I called them and she started helping me change because she would say I was "too lazy" to do it. Things led to another and now we are like this. I am sorry, so sorry, I didn't tell you the whole truth. I just didn't want you to think I was some freak." Sara stopped out of breath.

Kim stared blankly for a minute absorbing all the information.

"So you actually wanted this to happen to you?" Kim asked. She just didn't understand. But she never had the option of choice or preference. It just happened to her. "Look. I really like you and while this is weird...I can't knock something just because I don't get it. I mean look at me." She motioned down at her diapered state. "Who am I to judge?" Kim smiled and Sara kissed her. Kim answered back and they were kissing passionately on the bed. Tongues touched and both girls felt awkward doing it, but knew it was right. They spent the next several minutes experimenting with the way they were kissing. Eventually it started to feel as they knew it was, and they stopped stretching their tongues. "That was nice." Kim said.

"Thank you, thank you so much." Sara replied. They cuddled and dozed off to sleep for a quick nap, after a long and exhausting day.

Kim woke up slightly feeling her bowels emptying once more. She reached behind her diapered state and could not fill it with her hand but she knew she was doing it, mainly because of the smell. She shook Sara, to which Sara groaned and whined until her nostrils lit up.

"Is that you?" Sara asked. Kim made a face that of confusion and shrugged her shoulders, which prompted for Sara to sit up quickly and peel back the inner portion of her diaper. Sara smiled. "Yes ma'am, that's you! Looks like you've got what I've got, bet it's cause of that constipation earlier." Sara was still smiling. "Let's go play out in the living room. We just fell asleep and just got changed, no reason to ask mom to change you yet." Sara jumped off the bottom of the bed and Kim followed suit. She hated sitting in her messy diapers and normally her mom would take care of it right away, but here recently with everything at school she's been getting stuck in them. At this point, she had almost accepted being in them for longer periods of time and in a way, welcomed it. She did not know why, and being this way for so long she was never able to come to terms with it, but being around Sara it was no big deal.

In a trance, Kim realized Sara asked her a question.

"What do you want to do Kim?"

"I don't know, what is there to do?" Kim replied.

"Helloooooooo, weren't you paying attention?" Sara sighed, jokingly, "We've got the wii if you wanna play video games. I've also got barbies and house sets if you wanna play Barbie, we also have.." Kim dropped off and was listening to the sound of her diaper fill more. She felt it now, and it felt like she was peeing out of her butt. She hated constipation, it always led to this. She snapped back into it.

"Barbies I guess, I don't really feel like moving around too much." Kim said. Sara looked upset. She reached down and pushed in the back of Kim's diaper and Kim felt a very liquid mush against her back end. With her hand pushed into Kim's ass, Sara moved her lips toward Kim's and she embraced hers with a light touch. Kim reacted and again they were repeating what they were before the nap. They hit against the back of the living room couch and Kim pushed Sara over, following on top and together they landed perfectly. Sara's hands moved from Kim's messy diaper to her chest and pulled the only article of clothing outside of her diaper and plastic pants from her. Her lips met Kim's now fully erect nipples, sucking them like one would suck from a babies bottle. Kim threw her back down and worked her way to Sara's nipples, and her tongue glided further down meeting the panty line of her plastic diaper.

Kim stopped, but only to plant her face into the diaper cover. She rubbed with her nose and lips simulating eating Sara out, without actually coming into contact directly. Kim pushed hard, and only stopped briefly to come up for air. Sara started to hold Kim's head in place and wrapped her legs around the back of her head and her moaning became consistent. They built a rhythm and within a few more seconds, Sara screamed loud and Kim could feel the orgasm take place from the other side of the diaper. Quickly Kim jumped up and put her shirt on, and Sara pushed her shirt back down over her nipples. They grabbed a barbie each and pretended to be busy at work as the sounds of Jessie's feet were heard running down the stairs.

"I told you that color wouldn't go well with it. You are crazy!" Stated Sara, pushing Kim playfully.

"I just wanted to see it, leave me alone." Played Kim. Jessie was fooled and smiled.

"You girls are so cute. Who's my little stinker?" Sara's mom asked, sniffing the air. She came from behind Sara and pulled back her diaper, seeing nothing but a little wetness. She did the same with Kim and smiled. "Not your day is it Kim? Come on, let me get you changed." She reached out for Kim's hand and she gladly took it. Kim waddled back towards Sara's room and turned to see Sara laying on the floor out of breath. She smiled.

"So when are you planning on telling my daughter about your other secret?" Jessie asked Kim as she got her into Sara's room. Kim looked puzzled, but more of a fake-confused face that someone would give when getting busted. "I got to change you Kim, of course I know. I have to say it's pretty impressive, I don't know how you keep it hidden so well. Were you born that way?"

"Yes...but please, don't say anything to Sara. It's just another thing I'm ashamed of and don't need my only friend leaving me because I'm a freak." Kim pouted as she was sat up on the changing table, plastic pants now aside and wipes now being pulled to attack the runny solution that was waiting in the diaper.

"You would be surprised. My daughter is a very accepting person. How could she not be?" Jessie replied, expertly going at the mess. "You are quite the stinky little girl aren't you? Just like my daughter!" Kim blushed and before long the change was finished and the pants were back around her thick diaper. Jessie picked up Kim and placed her back on the floor, swatting her butt back into the living room. Sara was now sitting on the couch, looking over the back of it waiting for Kim to return. "All better, get back to playing you two!" Jessie smiled and they heard her footsteps traveling back upstairs.

"Now where were we?" Sara asked kim, attacking her with her lips once more. They fell back onto the couch and now Sara was on top, knees under Kim's sprawled out legs. Sara lifted Kim's shirt but did not remove it, licking around her nipples, and then allowed her tongue to fall deeper towards her belly button. She was going further when Kim's grabbed her face.

"Please, just kiss me." Kim asked.

"What? I always return favors." Sara smiled, once more leaving a trail of saliva behind as she reached for Kim's nether regions. Kim trusted upwards but again stopped Sara. "What's the problem?" Sara cocked attitude. "You can't just stop it here."

"There's something I have to tell you." Kim stated, but she was silenced as she attempted to go on by Sara's index finger. She yet again went down and removed the plastic pants, and slid the diaper off to the side. There, directly in front of Sara's lips was a now very erect penis covered in baby powder. Kim had tears in her eyes, and Sara was in awe.

Sara stood there, astonished. Kim pushed her shirt back to the normal position and sat for a moment, penis still erect and "hanging out." It wasn't until two minutes later that the awkward silence was broken by the sound of a jiggling door handle. Kim quickly regained her composure and stuffed her penis back into her diaper. Just in time, the front door opened and Sara's sister walked in from outside, dropping her book-bag with a loud thump at the door. She walked in to the living room where the girls were sitting. Kim was staring down at the floor and Sara was still staring blankly.

"Soo...what's wrong?" Madeline asked, hands on her hips. Sara shook herself back into reality.

"Nothing, just very tired. Long day." She replied, Kim still staring at the floor.

"Sure..Kim?" Kim did not shake herself up. She was still staring blankly at the floor. She felt nothing but fear at this point. Fear that she would lose her new-found best friend over something she was born with. Fear she would tell all the school kids. Fear about everything. Tears began to form in her eyes and Madeline took notice. "You sure do know how to get involved in some drama girl. What's going on? Tired of seeing you cry already and I just met you today!" Madeline went on. This only made matters worse and Kim stood up and walked away towards Sara's bedroom with a bit of a pout. Sara looked up at her sister and simply shrugged.

"She's just an emotional person. May be bipolar." Sara smiled, following Kim leaving Madeline to her backpack. Sara cracked the door open to her room and saw Kim on the bed crying into her hello kitty pillow pet. Sara sat down next to her and started to rub her back. "So is that the reason you didn't let me change you at school?" Kim said nothing, but just nodded her head while face deep in the pillow, too ashamed to look up. "You do realize I'm gay right? Like, I'm into women. I don't think you understand how perfect this is. That's the only reason I was so freaking shocked. I mean, you don't look like a guy for one, which really shocked me. But it is just so perfect. You are just so perfect." Sara stated, getting a little emotional herself.

Kim stifled tears at the end of her sentence and began to get up. She allowed herself to sit cross-legged on the mattress and grabbed the soaked hello kitty pillow and placed it in her diapered lap.

"I'm not a man...I was just born with the right hormones with the wrong portions..I don't know how else to explain it and neither did the doctors. Not many cases like mine.." she sniffed again, "why am I perfect? I'm so many kinds of fucked up." Kim asked.

"How do you not get it? Like, you can do stuff no other woman can do. We can have babies," Kim gave her a weird look,"I mean not now or whatever but eventually you know...or at least you can decide to do that with someone. You have the best of both worlds. I can't say it any other way. I love you!" Sara exclaimed, leaning forward and kissing Kim, tasting her tears which had previously been rolling down her face. Kim was smiling through the kisses as was Sara. For that moment, they were the happiest they have ever been in their lives. They separated and both sat back a bit, Sara now joining her cross legged.

"This is all crazy you know. The way all of this lined up. It's just not real. It feels so fake, almost too good." Kim said, ranting more than stating.

"I know what you mean. I've been in school for three years and I've never met anyone I could have these kinds of feelings with. Let alone someone with the same problems," Kim again gave her a glare "or..interests." Sara laughed.

Kim threw the hello kitty pillow at Sara and jumped under the blankets. Sara followed suit and soon they were cuddling face to face under the warm embrace of the fluffy blanket. Sara turned around and began slightly nudging her diapered butt against the growing surface of Kim's diaper. Within moments, Sara began to slip under the blankets and disappear. Kim listened as her tapes were removed and her penis was greeted by the cold yet soft touch of Sara's small hands. Moments later, after a brief stroking Sara's mouth found the tip of her penis and she went to work.

"This feels so good!" Kim whispered as loud as she could. She removed the blanket from over Sara so she could see her going to work. She watched as Sara went up and down on the shaft. She quickly removed herself from the head, keeping her hands at work she moved down to the little testicles that rested below her shaft. Sara proceeded to swallow what she could there and then began to lick around Kim's anus. This did wonders for her and within seconds Kim was moaning out of pleasure. Sara bounced back up to the shaft and just in time swallowed the incoming load directly to the back of her throat. This seemed like it took the longest out of the entire process, maybe lasting a solid two minutes. Sara finally was able to come up for breath and let out a sigh of relief.

"Dang girl! I guess I'm not THAT gay.." Sara laughed. Kim was still out of breath. "Was that your first time...you know..?"

"...Yes...I have never played down there. With anyone. Too confused...by it." She took breaths in between her sentence. Sara just smiled and tightly hugged Kim. They drifted back off to sleep moments later. Sara slept peacefully cuddled next to Kim, but Kim did not.

~~~~

She was again in the dark room. Now it was slightly brighter, and she could see for sure now that she was very much in a jail cell. Against the wall was the same shaggy haired man slouching in the corner. She continued to scan the area and saw other similar cells, all with bars separating them, with other beat up looking men and women. Most of the people were sitting in their own piles of filth, or had corners that were designated for it. It all looked so miserable. She felt so bad for all of them. She reached out to the man who screamed at her last time, knowing she would receive the same treatment.

"Sir, are you okay? Can I help?" She asked. The man slowly turned around, shaking out of what was sure to be starvation. More detail could now be seen out of his figure. He had a tattered brown or a faded white shirt on, and she could see his ribs clearly through the holes on the shirt. This man could not last much longer in this condition. He reached out towards her, and came into the light. This time his eyes were not that of an expanded black, but a solid and familiar blue. Kim could not place where she has seen these eyes before. He placed his hands on her shoulders. His breath smelled of filth but it did not bother her. She looked down however and noticed a puddle forming at her feet. Again, her focus and concern was on this man so she ignored it. She stared into his eyes as if she was searching for an answer.

He again spoke in the same confusing language as before.

"I don't understand you, speak English!!" Kim yelled. She felt foolish, how could she just demand someone to speak a language that they don't know. The man looked at her confused. Instead of reacting to her though, he tapped her on the nose and smiled. His finger was dirty and smelled similar to his breath, but she did not care. She felt close to this man. "I need to know who you are." She asked again. He faded back into the corner and everything went away, and she was back staring at the pink ceiling.

~~~~

"Kim, you wet the bed." Came Sara, snapping her out of her dream. "I forgot to put the diaper back on you before we fell to sleep." Sara apologized with her eyes, but Kim felt worse.

"I'm sorry! I did not mean to."

"Of course you didn't...you can't help it. It's my fault." Sara went to work as she said this, stripping the blanket and the overlay sheet from the bed. She removed Kim's old somewhat wet diaper that was sitting under her unsecured and removed a new one from the changing table. She quickly placed it in its spot and taped it up right after throwing in some baby powder. Kim hopped up and watched Sara as she removed the sheet that was on top of the plastic sheet and took a cloth and cleaned the plastic sheet off. She opened her bedroom door and dropped the sheets in the hamper, grabbing some new ones that were on standby and throwing them on to the bed. She did not bother putting them on immediately, as it was about time for Kim to get going.

"Hey its almost six...Mom hates when I have friends over passed seven. Do you wanna call it a day and just get together this weekend?" Sara asked.

"I'd love to, are you sure it would be okay with your mom?"

"Of course! My mom loves you. I'll ask her later but its really just out of respect, I know she'll say yes. Here," Sara tossed Kim's now dried sweat pants, "I know they are my sisters but they look good on your ass and I can't see you going home to your mom in just a diaper. Try to explain that one." Kim chuckled and bent over to grab her backpack. She laughed some more as she was relieved there was no real homework, she would have gotten none of it done today. They left the house and started back towards Kim's with her navigating Sara to the correct street and house. They did not live far, maybe a ten minute drive away from each other.

"Thanks for the ride...See you at school tomorrow? TGIF!" Kim stated more than questioned. She kissed Sara on the lips, tasting some of their earlier escapades, and quickly exited the car waving back to her. She knew one thing for sure, while today was the most stressful and tear jerking day, it was also one of the best days of her life. She could not wait to see how the rest of the school year would be.

"Right hormones/wrong portions" leads me to believe hermaphrodite since the male body does not produce estrogen. If it did, I would be in trouble since I don't produce testosterone. At least not anymore...

Kim stood, back to the door of her house. She sighed a heavy sigh of relief and let her diapered end hit the tiled hallway. She finally had a moment to herself, free of judgement and eyes. Her moms car was still not outside which still hadn't registered to Kim. Thoughts began to swim in her head about everything that transpired over her second day of high school. She did not know why, but she began to cry again. Not a heavy stressful cry, but one of a softer nature. She did not know why she was crying, maybe out of relief, maybe out of comfort. Either way they were coming, and she felt good about it.

A few minutes later, she started to pick herself off of the floor. She no longer had tears running down her face but suffered from the sniffles. She walked towards her bedroom which was connected directly to the living room hallway. She opened the door and was greeted by the comforting smell of baby powder. She fell backwards down on her bed with a squish. She took notice that she was pretty wet, but felt no desire to change. She was sure it could hold plenty more and would just wait until her mom greeted her. Immediately she picked her head back up in bed and remembered she did not see her car outside. Often her mother would work late, but never this late. An immediate concern developed and she reached for her cellphone in her fresh sweat pants.

She frantically dialed her mothers cell and was greeted with a voicemail. She growled at her phone, and then selected the next contact number located at work. By the time it rang twice Kim was already worked up again, almost at the point to pulling out her hair out of worry.

"Miss Belle's office Bethany speaking?" Came a voice on the other end, coming from who Kim knew to be her secretary.

"Bethany is my mom still there? Her cell is off and I'm worried."

"Hey Kim! No, your mom just left work, we had to stay extra late working on a project. I was just finishing filing up some of the days paperwork and was about to leave. She should be there soon."

"Okay, sorry to bother you, thank you so much" Kim hung up the line. Her heart was still beating abnormally, but was relieved to hear of her mothers presumed safety. She slowed down her breathing and laid her head back down. She again found herself staring at the white ceiling which was staring back at her.

"What do I tell my mom?" She thought out loud. "Do I tell her everything? I mean save the hookup detail.." she chuckled at herself, now feeling slightly crazy. Her mind wandered on the story to tell for the next few minutes until her eyes began to get heavy, and she drifted off to sleep once more.

~~~~

She was aware she was dreaming again. This time, she found herself outside of the man's cage. To her right and her left there was a long narrow hallway with yellow faded walls. There were two torches on either side of her a bit down the way but the rest of the way down was completely pitch black. She grabbed the torch to her immediate right and followed the flame into that direction. What seemed like hours of walking, and seeing miserable faces in every cage she started to come to more light. In these areas, the cages were better kept and the prisoners within them did not have filth everywhere, but instead were in thick diapers. Most of which were also full. The prisoners were not fat, but had meat on their bones unlike the one she kept having the dreams about. She took little notice, mainly because she did not want to draw attention to herself shining light in these cells.

Finally she came to a very squared end to the hallway. This room was no longer than ten feet wide and within it laid two tables tall off of the ground and long which looked similar to the changing table at Sara's, just less well kept. There was also a few devices, what to Kim looked like medieval torturing machines off to the corner. Blood, both fresh and dried were on the floor next to them and on the devices themselves. She looked away and focused on the door that was directly in front of her. This door was incredibly large and undoubtedly thick, with multiple locks up and down the steel frame. She felt silly even trying it, but she turned the knob and sure enough the door opened...

~~~~

"Kim honey, wake up." Came Kim's mother. Kim yawned and looked over to her left where the alarm clock was located which read eight o'clock.

"Everything okay mom? You had me worried."

"Yeah, I can see." Her mom replied, poking at the shell of the very soaked diaper. "Where did you get this?" Kim looked down and completely forgot she had Sara's diaper on. What she discovered earlier in that day was a diaper that was specifically manufacturer to look and feel like a baby diaper. Kim knew she had to tell the truth now.

"Uh..it's a long story. Can we talk about it in the morning?" Kim asked, hopeful she had time to think of a logical and shortened version of the story.

"Of course honey, I could pass out right now." With that, she opened Kim's night stand up and removed one of her diapers and wipes and quickly changed her into a fresh diaper. She rolled up the old one and sat in on the nightstand instead of throwing it in the pail next to it. "Just a reminder" She added. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

"I would love to!" Responded Kim, ecstatically. Kim got up and followed her mom into her bedroom and the ladies slept soundly throughout the night.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the short update, just wanted to get something out. Does anyone think they would be interested in purchasing a full story like this? 16 Chapters long, mind you this isn't even the end of 2. I would add more detail and do more proof reading before releasing it, but I've been looking at the numbers for the purchased diaper stories on amazon and they are pretty decent. For that matter, most of the books sold there aren't even very good from a length aspect. I was thinking of putting this out there at say a 4.99 value. I would not stop writing here, so I would be doing it more as a 'donation' aspect. Any ideas? Also, all constructive criticism is welcomed!

Kim had no more strange dreams that night, and was shaken awake by her mother in the morning. Her nostrils flared up with a very welcoming smell of bacon and the rest of breakfast. This allowed Kim to shoot up pretty quickly, excited to eat some real food after skipping dinner last night. She looked down and did not see a very wet padded end so walked hand and hand with her mom into the kitchen. On the table sat crescent rolls in the very middle, a small plate with bacon, and another sizable bowl full of steaming eggs. A huge smile breached Kim's face and she turned immediately to her mom and thanked her with a hug.

"This is awesome mom! We should do this more often!" She looked over at the clock and saw 6AM, "Just..maybe not this early." She laughed as did her mom and they sat down at the table. Out of habit, she watched as her mother grabbed all of her food first. Something she was always brought up to do, as well as letting them take the first bite. This was one of the many things she tries to remember to do since her dad had passed on. Her mother stopped grabbing and she went to work on grabbing the rest, both of them ending up with very full plates. With two glasses of milk already on the table, both ladies started to go to work on the masterpiece of early morning breakfast.

"Sooo, when are you planning on telling me what happened yesterday?" Her mom said, as she was still finishing one of her rolls. Kim took a big gulp, and placed her fork down. While she didn't know where to begin, she started with a very calm explanation of Sara, who happened to also have the same problems. She worded this carefully, and did not lead her mom to believe she actually enjoyed "this kind of stuff". She mentioned only finding out because of Sara's accident in class and she saved her day by giving her one of her diapers. Which lead to her running out and eventually getting to her house to get a change and to hang out for a little bit. Overall, her mother seemed to be in awe but satisfied of the lengthy story.

"Well that sounds pretty nice. Maybe I can meet her mom and get a little more comfortable about you going over to a strangers house. Not sure if I like the idea of you disappearing somewhere where I can't find you. Just not used to this." This response did not Kim, having never really left the house or for that matter ever having a sleep over with anyone else before she understood her stance. Seconds later, her understanding turned to worry as she remembered the extremely babyish room and the behavior of Sara's mother. She knew she had to do something about the meeting, if not just give Sara a heads up.

"Mom, I will be fine. I can always give you her number though. Can get it from Sara at school today." She responded, smiling. Her mom nodded and continued to eat from the plate in front of her. The ladies shortly finished the food and Kim helped her clean the plates. She looked at the clock and had about an hour and a half to get ready for school. After finishing the dishes, she walked into her bedroom and sat on her computer. She powered it on and the clear apple logo lit up a bright and "pretty" pink. It quickly boot up and she began the search into the lifestyle that Sara was leading. She found websites, pictures, videos. Some were crazy, kinky, and just normal to her. She closed out all of the many windows she had opened and powered off her computer once more, watching the pink fade away.

She walked over to the floor next to her bedside table and laid flat on the dark brown carpet. She reached into her drawer and got out three total diapers and her powder. She quickly removed her old and now pretty soaked diaper and rolled it up. She sat up, dumped it into the trash and walked quickly from her room to the shower which was across the hall. Grabbing a towel from under the sink and placing it on top of the toilet lid, she removed the rest of her clothing and jumped into the waiting shower. Cold water greeted her and she had to avoid jumping completely back out at the brisk touch. Quickly she maneuvered just right and avoided most of the falling freezing water and moved it right into the perfect mix between hot and cold.

A small five minute shower and a used puffy towel later, she was diapering herself and started to get dressed. Again she went with another skirt, which she found to be a clear favorite for school at this point. This one being a stripped red and black, similar to what you would see on most "school girl" looks. She opted to go with a black band shirt today instead of anything white to reduce the chance of any repeats from the previous day. Next she stood in front of her tall mirror behind her door and grabbed her makeup kit. Going to work until she was satisfied enough, she looked up at the clock and it read 10 minutes till she had to leave to make it to class on time. Quickly running to her bigger drawers, she grabbed a pair of granny panties and placed them over her diaper to add protection and help disable noise that may come from her back end.

She then reached down over to her bedside tables and grabbed the other two diapers and baby powder which were sitting there waiting patiently. She slipped them into her backpack and was ready to go, yelling for her mother and closing her bedroom door behind her. Her mom walked out of her bedroom, in a full black dress, tight across her hips and a black blazer over the white oxford shirt below it. Kim whistled, "Damn mom, you look hot!" To which her mom chuckled and together they left the house, driving towards the school.

"You trying to get promoted or somethin'? Looking all fancy!" Kim asked.

"You are too much today Kimmie. But yeah, I'd like to. Our office is up for review today and there are a few much better paying positions a couple stories up. I'd love to get it and I'm sure you know what we could do with some extra money." She had the biggest smile on her face while responding. Kim just smiled back and the rest of the car ride was filled with the normal talk shows that Kim's mom would listen to every morning. Within a few minutes, and about five minutes to spare, they were sitting in front of the school and Kim was saying her goodbyes to her mom. "I'll pick you up today after school right here. Don't forget!" Kim shook her head and waved goodbye as she drove off.

As if her day couldn't get any better, today was also a "b" day. This meant she get to spend the majority of the day with Sara in two out of her three classes, however not looking forward to seeing the coach after the last incident. The bell rang and she was in class moments later, ready to start her day.

• 4 weeks later...