LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nothing Is Free

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so sorry for the bump, I would just ask the author to please give us another chapter? This was going somewhere, and I liked it. Anyway, I hope you'll see that people want more, and... Well. Give us more. No fair to just end it there, mate! x)

I'm so sorry for the bump, I would just ask the author to please give us another chapter? This was going somewhere, and I liked it. Anyway, I hope you'll see that people want more, and... Well. Give us more. No fair to just end it there, mate! x)

YEAH.. me loves it too. though, I want to find those diapies.

• 4 years later...

:cookiemonster:Yep I just bumped this up about five years. This is easily one of the best stories that I have ever read on this site, and if the author can no longer write this or log on to this site then I would beg of any who read this post to please! finish this incredible story.

Oh, wow. HOW did I miss this? Intriguing and very well written. Another story to add to my favorite files. too bad it was never finished. Great writing takes time, and life happens- maybe that's why so many of the really good stories go unfinished? I'd really love to know what Gale has in store for Jack.

It may have been premature to promise a new chapter this weekend, what with it being Turkey Day yesterday and today being the Blackest of Friday's. However, I've been hard at work rediscovering Jack and Gale, while also meeting two new characters, the first of which will be appearing in the next chapter!

No eta on the next chapter, but hopefully I'll have something posted soon! Just wanted to keep you all updated cuz, you know, four years and all that.

Update post:

So my promise to continue this story was very premature. I'm currently working two jobs with 0 full days off except for holidays, so I don't think I can devote enough time to writing.

However, taking inspiration from the post that brought this story back from the dead, if someone would like to continue this story with my blessing, please PM me and we can discuss it.