LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Bondage In Diapers

• 4 weeks later...

DEFINITELY take precaution with self bondage... everyone. Also, I wouldn't even trust those self timers for one second. What if it doesn't work? Why put 100% of your trust into a machine?

i once tied myself to the bed with shoelaces (spread eagle to the bed). was able to get both my legs and one of my arms nice and secure. I then reached to put my other arm in and i think i made some kind of knot.

I was bound there.. it was extremely frightening (lost all sexual turnon). Being stuck of course I panicked... Luckily I was able to "squeeze" my arm through the lace where I had slipped my last arm in. I ended up scarring my hand (due to the friction) when I tried to get out.

There was a big mark on the back of my hand that was red for a good while, white for a very long time... but fortunately now (years later) it is pretty much invisible.

I learned my lesson the hard way and will never do that again.

My first attempt I used a standard set of handcuffs, unfortunately as I lay on them they tightened so much that my wrists were cut ( not badly but enough to suggest caution the next time) which made it not only difficult to escape but #### painful. I since purchased a set of Hiatt cuffs which are much better, well my wife likes them LOL. The only real problem is that they only come with one key which could make the process difficult.

• 1 month later...

I had this pawn shop just about a mile from my house. When I was 17, I bought two pairs of legit police handcuffs with keys. I diapered myself thickly, and cuffed my hands to two of the bed posts as I layed down. I had the TV on, so I wasn't bored, and it was about midnight. Eventually, i had to take a dump. Back then, I wasn't a messer, so I really wanted to get up to the bathroom. but I couldnt. I panicked because I realized there was no way out of the handcuffs by myself. 30 minutes passed, and I couldn't hold it any longer. My diaper was extremely messy and smelly. It took me about 2 hours to finally slip out of a pair of the handcuffs. By that time, my diaper smelled like a sewer. I reached the key, unlocked myself, and took a shower. After that, I realized I liked messing. After that, I'd do the same thing every weekend, only Ihad an escape plan.