LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

Thank you for sharing this link, The Trying Policy is certainly well worth a read 

Seconded

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/03/2018 at 5:17 PM, babytom2 said:

writers are shameful to not finish their stories.

Writing stories can be very laborious and difficult. Everyone starts stories with the intention of finishing them but sometimes life decides to stop you.

As someone who is paid to write stories it can be very difficult, writers block is very real as is lack of motivation and a thousand other things. Personal circumstances change, professional circumstances change... Sometimes the desire to write just dies as quick as it came about in the first place.

It is very easy to say you wouldn't leave a story hanging until you actually start writing yourself.

The real "shameful" thing is to get on a writer's back because they aren't producing content which you are in no way paying for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 5 months later...

Apologies for the necro on this thread, but would anyone happen to have the last few chapters of this story? It seems that they got eaten by the database bug from late last year.

I've read this for the first time recently and loved the wholesomeness and simplicity of the story. Thanks :)

6 hours ago, nadine_enough said:

Apologies for the necro on this thread, but would anyone happen to have the last few chapters of this story? It seems that they got eaten by the database bug from late last year.

I've read this for the first time recently and loved the wholesomeness and simplicity of the story. Thanks :)

which ones are missing?

I’m so glad someone else mentioned this. While I’m not sure as to the chapter numbers. There is a section of the story missing at the end. It was the part where Melissa tries to be a big girl and use the toilet again, but ultimately fails. There was also a part where her and her family go out to a restaurant.

1 hour ago, Kaito1412 said:

I’m so glad someone else mentioned this. While I’m not sure as to the chapter numbers. There is a section of the story missing at the end. It was the part where Melissa tries to be a big girl and use the toilet again, but ultimately fails. There was also a part where her and her family go out to a restaurant.

Here they are,think I put all of it.

Melissa 2nd last.doc

Melissa last.doc

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Although the author is still shown as a member, he has not visited DD in many years. To me that is sad.

Fortunately there are a lot of stories about Teens, male and female, who want a return to being diapered. I have written extensively about gals of 18. Most of my DD stories are posted on the Story section of the home page and not in the Story and Art Forum.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 3/26/2020 at 5:33 PM, dprpail said:

Are there any stories similar to this? I loved this story

Google "The Trying Policy." Very similar.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 8:16 PM, Alex Bridges said:

Google "The Trying Policy." Very similar.

On 3/7/2021 at 5:36 AM, Summertime said:

The Trying Policy was well worth a read ? 

https://diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/the-trying-policy/

That is actually my favorite story of all time. I landed on this one *because* it was similar to The Trying Policy haha. 

• Like 2