LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training

pax87

Ok, so, obviously we all have different things we want in regards to our little. For me specifically, my little is more diaper dependent. But diapers aren't always a convenience out and about. And I don't always think it's fair to ask my mommy to help me with them.

So I was wondering if any of you like the idea of your mommy or daddy semi-potty training you? My mommy tells me to go potty when I wake up and sometimes before bed. But when she asks me if I need to potty or tells me to potty, it makes me feel especially little. It's almost as if it's a way for her to remind me that I am little.

Sort of! I generally like to think of myself as already potty trained, but still with occasional accidents. Maybe one a week or so. And, who knows, if they get any worse, maybe potty training would be in the near future!

My little side is 4-5 years old, already potty trained but sometimes wets the bed, is prone to accidents when she's excited or really focused on something, and has trouble holding it for too long if she can't get to the potty quickly. I love the idea of a mommy or daddy reminding me to go potty at bedtime, before going on car rides, or asking me if I need to go when he/she sees me doing the potty dance but not wanting to stop what I'm doing.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

My little side is 3-4 and not potty trained. Mommy n Daddy want me potty trained but I don't want to use the potty. Mommy would set me on the potty, but I wouldn't use it. I'd set there a long time until mom would give up and just put me back in a diaper. Then I'd squat and poop n pee in my diaper. Mom would get mad, spank me unmercifully on my dirty diaper the make sit in the corner in the dirty diaper and I'd get a diaper rash.

• 1 year later...

Honestly, this is one of my biggest dreams in terms of my age play. I would absolutely love for it to happen.

Here's the tricky part, though. I'd need either some really babyish-looking adult pull ups, or I'd need to find vintage ones from right around when I was potty trained

• 1 month later...

My middle is about 10 and has never mastered the potty. I like the idea of my mommy always trying to get me potty trained and always failing. Long bouts in diapers followed by an attempt at training followed by exasperation, maybe a little corporal punishment incentive, and followed by giving up again for a while :)

• 4 months later...

I am a sissy boy. In roleplay my mummy always treated me like a girl. It seems she wished I'd been born one.

At 10 years old I was constantly told off for wetting myself and still needing nappies

Mummy would always dress me in pink frilly clothes and when my nappies were wet or soiled the maid was called and instructed to deal with it.

Having removed my nappy

I've thought about this for a while. Since daddy won't let me make a mess in my diapers, I'd really like to play out some kind of potty training scenario when it's like that. Like I tell him I have to go potty and he takes me and watches me and I tell him when I'm done. Then I wipe and he makes sure I did a good job and pulls up my training pants and gives me a sticker for doing a good job, or maybe a cookie, or both :D

Of course, when it's just a #1, I use my pull-ups and make the designs go bye bye so Daddy can see at the end of the day, I'm still just a little baby girl :blush: ... the only problem is while we are starting to see fade-when-wet designs on adult baby diapers, we have yet to see adult-sized pull-ups outside of Depends and such, which just aren't very absorbent or cute. Maybe one day though ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

My little is about 3.5 and semi-trained.

I don't like being messy, so I'm pretty reliable about pooping in the potty, but not so much about peeing. If I had a daddy, he would have to remind me to go potty, and if I said I didn't need to and then had an accident, I'd get in trouble...but if he didn't ask, or if I asked to go but didn't make it in time,

• 4 weeks later...

My little is diapered 24/7 and delayed toilet training. This is probably because I'm 24/7 and untrained - I'm drawing on memories of being about 4 or 5, when I really was in and out of diapers.