LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena M4 wearers I need your input.

I currently wear the L4, and have been losing weight. I think I'm getting close to fitting in to the M4. My question is I would like to know your measurement around your waist if you just fit in to the M4. And yes I know you can order a sample pack, but I just bought 2 a little while ago.

I'm a 38 and it's been a while but the M4 fit quite nicely for me. I didn't have a leak issue either, it was the first adult diaper I ever used and I really liked it ^_^

Ok, this might sound weird compared to the other replies, but I bounce between a 36 and 38 waistline and still wear a medium Abena M4 just fine. In fact it's the best fitting disposable diaper I have tried. no gaps no leaks (unless it's REALLY full) and I have no issues with them...they are my fave! :D:wub:

Now I have tried a large Abena and they are to big on me, the legs gap and lead to leaks etc....I am kind of between sizes for most other brands, especially Bambino! So take this for what it might be worth....I wear medium M4's and have no problems...

:thumbsup:

I have a 40 inch waist and the mediums fit me but not properly and they are tight fitting. The reason they don't fit properly is the diaper doesn't cover the belly button. I talked with several diaper manufacturers and they told me that the diapers are suppose to cover belly button. And they also have weight classifications for sizing. I wear large diapers but was recommended to wear extra large due to my weight but they are way to big as the large is a little big on me.

No problem, always glad to see others benefit from the work/suffering I've already gone through. It gives me a sense of accomplishment (totally selfish I know).

I only push these points so much because this sizing issue always seems to come up a lot, yet I know how big of a difference it made for me. At least it's just my opinion based on my experiences. Your results may differ.

Yeah I see a lot of sizing posts and try to post the proper fitting diaper info on them. Before I was IC I would wear improper fitting diapers and they would leak out the top sometimes. But I didn't know that proper fitting diaper Info and would wear mediums cause of the waist size fit..

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 31" waist and Abena m4 is the best fitting high cut diaper I have tried.

Great for night or long wear.

For daytime and more discrete wear I go with Tena ultra medium. They have a much lower cut which works fine when you are mostly vertical.