LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity and Diapers

Babyjosh64

It isn't the Chastity Belt that is the problem - that factor remains unchanged - it is the diaper part that requires frequent changing to prevent unpleasant conditions such as a Rash !

There are several types of chastity belts some are not so much belted but just devices to encase the penis in a tube or in the case of

What babylock said is true. I have several chastity belts including two custom full belts (the kind that go around the waist and lock my cock up). The issue isn't can you wear a chastity belt and diapers, you can! The issue is hygiene. Even without wearing diapers I need to pay a lot of attention to cleanliness and even with a lot of attention to detail I really need to have my belt unlocked once a week for a good thorough clean and a shave. Have I worn diapers while locked? Sure have, but that will require more frequent unlockings for cleaning. If you're in a situation where you can be unlocked easily and often I'd say go for it. If you're like me and can't then you may have an issue.

• 9 months later...

With my husband, I fairly frequently employ high-quality silicone plastic chastity devices for the emotional/psychological value, and such also ensure his urine stream is directed into the thickest area of his diaper's lining and the booster liner, which helps guard vs leaks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is it possible that using a chastity device could cause erectile disfunction? has anyone experienced that? :o

there would be incredibly noticeable signs before any permanent damage occurred. if I've worn my cage for a week+ (only taking it off to clean), then I'll have slightly weaker erections for 24 hours after it comes off. most people on the internet seem to report the same thing, i.e. if you wear the cage for an extended period of time, you might experience 24-48 hours of 'slightly weaker' erections. after that period, your body returns to normal. the penis is a membrane (I think?) and not a muscle, as long as the cage is removed often enough for you to achieve an erection every so often (or if there is room in the cage for you to grow, during your nocturnal erections) then you are not hurting yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is an ebay item that can be used with or without metal or plastic chastity tubes.

Men's Leather Chastity Shorts by GENUINE STRICT LEATHER - Ebay item 331446079518

The White shorts are an alternative form that accommodates diapers much better ! Not an ebay item

May be a bit tight for use with bulky diapers but will certainly keep hands away although

exterior rubbing and vibrating devices still can result in unauthorized play. The neat

feature is the four locking points - 1 in the front waist basically holding the garment

all together at one point - 1 locking rear zipper for butt play although a diaper would

inhibit this directly (butt plug would have to be put on first). And then 2 locking leg

bands to prevent finger play. These chastity shorts could be worn out in public with

maybe a discerning glance as to "What have we here?". The diapers may or may not

be seen but if bulked up obviously some kind of kinky action is going on within !

"My you seem Padded-Up today - so what is the story here AND what is it with all the

little locks?"

Edited by BabyLock
  • Like 1

God that guy has a cute arse!! Love the idea of lockable pant or knickers. Fortunately I no longer have the erection problems, to interfere with pain issues of cages. However I am looking for one of the cages ideal for a tiny cock and long-term wear without the chaffing. Any device suggestions would be appreciated from those long term wearers.

On the whole my libido is very low but I hit that 3-6 month stage where your balls ache (in need of emptying) or general frustration to the point where something will trigger the need for sexual relief.

Masturbation is not the answer! That 1minute of so called pleasure brings regret at the loss of all the good work put Into that frustration high. I have concluded in order to maintain that mental sexual need, is permanent chastity by what ever means necessary.

Masturbation of course is a must for those who deserve it. Their are some of us who need control and denial, as a means to assert on them their sissy status. This is an act which is seen no longer appropriate behaviour and should be stopped.

A comment about discouraging masturbation without the use of a chastity device is to pad the crotch area to the extent that external feeling is removed all together.

Think of wrapping the diapered area in a "Michelin-Man" bulk so that any feeling is removed - NO rubbing - NO massaging - NO urinating to lube the area as a

catheter in place shunts the pee deep away into the diaper(s). I can't image anyone getting off on trying to massage poo in such a tightly padded diaper. Attempts

to lean up against something to rub against result in a fruitless effort.

Of course the "Michelin-Man" outfit would have to be outfitted with a locking restraining measure that would be released at the time of the masters choosing.

In this electronic age the outfit could be wired to give shocks when internal micro switches sense that unauthorized pressure is being applied in areas it should not be.

As an additional

Totally agree Babylock, I love your very inventive ways to maintain and manage chastity. Its good to see chastity for sissies is an essential part of its bondage play with even the slightest thought of any stimulation is punished.

Really in retrospect a chastity device is not needed when wearing multiple padded locking diapers.

Sissy can have all the frills of trying to get it off wearing all that padded insulated and well sealed -

and I must add very humiliating protective gear ! Hey Sissy whatcha got under all that Michelin padded

clothing and the color - Oh my gosh VIVID NEON PINK at that ! And those locking mary janes with

frilly detailed lace ankle sox that is so becoming. And that very short skirted dress with peplum just

reaching the top of the diapers - now who would think of something like that ! And what have we here

at the back of the waist band a HUGH industrial pad lock - Whoa the diapers are LOCKED ON !

Those ruffled tiers of lace trim - what do they do act like curb feelers ? Strange I am asking all these

questions and you are not answering - Oh pardon I did not see the pacifier harness. Probably best

BabyLock the picture you paint so eloquently is a sissies dream of what it should look like with the added twist of humiliation and denial!

The Michelin pad only adds to its security and the unknown duration of its dilemma.

Hey but it's all apart of as sissies life!

Attached is one of my favourite pics which sits well to what you describe.

V__BC3C.jpg

• Like 1