LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you collect? If you are a collector....

I collect all sorts of things really that catches my eye, I mostly collect anything to do with doctor who, swans and toys and unlike most toy collectors I don't like keeping the toys that I collect in the boxes as I like taking them out and start playing with them as that is what Toys are made for not being kept in boxes and not getting the chance to be played with. But my collections are small as I don't collect much

I collect Disney infinty Characters, Dungeons and Dragons Figures and Board games i guess. I know i am boring but that is what i collect. i used to collect swords and knives but i don't anymore. I also Collect TRansformers stuff.

My collection is mostly card based:

1. Pokémon (in two separate binders)
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh (constructed a few decks with extras tinned)
  3. Various Sports
  4. A few movies
  5. TMNT cartoon from the 80s-90s

My pride & joy though is my collection of POGs; it's a very fun game to play.

I collect legos. I love legos I always try to buy a set when I can. The lego market has always been one of my favorites I've never really looked into the value of what I have but I hope to pass my legos to my kids someday.

I have one of the largest collections of it's kind in the world. I have even written a few articles on the subject B) I wasted too much money on it and I stopped when I realized I'd never meet my goals with it and the market value sank, apparently in a permanent way :whistling: I'd say what it is but doing so would vastly increase the chances of me being outed so I can't do that, though I will say that it has a kind of universal appeal and there is something in it which everyone has liked so far ;) I'd sell most of it if I could recoup even half of what it cost, but I'm keeping the best parts forever- those were either tough fights to get or lucky finds which can't be easily replaced.

Wakko- stick them in the freezer for a week, that will kill any lice etc on them. That's what a lot of places do with them that use them for animal enrichment.

I guess I am not much of a collector, as I don't care to own much. However I will pick up an art book or concept development tome if they are cheap enough. Usually for movies or games I enjoy.

I collect Hanson (that's the greatest rock band in the world ever by the way) merchandise (CDs, DVDs, games, shirts etc), but I also have an extensive collection of Barbie DVDs and the whole set of MacGyver

I collect Hanson (that's the greatest rock band in the world ever by the way) merchandise (CDs, DVDs, games, shirts etc), but I also have an extensive collection of Barbie DVDs and the whole set of MacGyver

• 2 weeks later...

I used to collect dragon figures. I stopped collecting them a while back though and got rid of most of my collection. I kept my favourites though :D