LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is she clever ?

twinkleboo

Ella who was so tiny for her age at age 18 with green eyes and long blonde hair - but would wear over the top designer clothes - thout she could get away with anything

As her parents were extremely rich. (and have just brought her a sports car for her 18th birthday. - she still feels thats not enough

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I try this? So, basically, you want her to get caught and taught a lesson by being forced to spend time at the daycare, maybe as a student-child there?

Ella started walking out of store giggling to self "lol dumb ass" She is all of sudden grab by this man "get off ME DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS !! "OOOOOWWW GET OFF ME YOU USELESS UGLY LITTLE MAN -Hope you relies this my father is going to hear of this and your job will go poof get the f%^£^!!! off me OWWW WWW!!!

once she go t off the phone with her father "she sat there like a liltte queen looking down on her servants, then starts texting her friends about a party tonight, thinking she so got away with this situation.

The police talk with the local merchants who all back up the shop keeper, who all say she is wearing things she stole from them over the last month.

The beds are bunks for now, but while she is waiting, the man, Mike, is actually on the phone ordering a special toddler style bed for another of the rooms, which will become her permanent room.

Lilly hears footsteps coming from outside, she trembles a little (come on Lilly get a grip its just one creep you can win this over , just dont give in to him find that escape route) as she says to herself.

Thinking it was just a trick, he sat in a comfortable lounge just watching the camera with her sitting on the bed.

Lilly thout it was very strange tht the little man hadnt return "eh were is he is he not coming in dam" she then unfolds and unties the thread along the floor as a trip wire, maybe somthing else.

Mike looked at her waving at the camera, but as he didn't hear what she was saying, he just waited a little longer for her to show him what she really wanted.

As Lilly started doing a funny movement with her legs as she bent then and straighten , again looking around hoping to find somewhere to reveal herself.. "Omg its getting so painful i cant just go oh god this is so embarssing what to do oh god oh god ,open this Door now !!!"

She looks at him thinking just nasty things as he waffles on showing she didnt care thinking she be out of this hell home soon "Well im not 4 and you cant make me , and all should look up to me thats all that matters , pifft i should be thanking you hehe i dont think so i dont care imm going to get of here soon, im sure my father is working on this ?