LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Laxatives

You really should give people time to answer your posts.... and if they have not already, don't post the topic again. When the right person with an answer sees your thread, they will answer.

i can't answer the diaper question because i only buy mine online..

as to the laxatives, it is hard to find the fast acting laxatives anymore, most have gone to the overnight relief, so they can take up to 8 hours to work. If you are looking for something quicker to fill your diaper, i would suggest trying an enema, they work within like 15 minutes and are garunteed to fill a diaper, where as with a laxative it may just give you a regular bowel movement.

also if you are going to use either, 1. don't do it regularly they can really mess up your body 2. make sure whenever using one you drink plenty of fluids, especially an enema as they can dehydrate you.

good luck in your adventures!

8 hours? try a bean burrito at Taco Bell 20 minutes tops

Hmmm that might be a good suggestion for people who like to fake it with substitutes too :thumbsup:

Hmmm that might be a good suggestion for people who like to fake it with substitutes too :thumbsup:

No way do I want Taco Bell near my naughty bits! Probably has more diseases than a trash can X_X

~Luci

If you're wanting something (a) rapid acting and (B) oral then try magnesium citrate, which comes in plain 10oz glass bottles in the laxative section of the pharmacy. It got a bit of a bum rap in another thread recently but as I mentioned there, my better half had to take a bottle of the stuff a couple of days back and she said that while it did the job in quick time (about 45mins IIRC) that it wasn't particularly harsh or painful but that it most definitely worked*. It didn't give her any unpleasant 'after effects' the following day bar a bit of cramping. Apparently it didn't taste too bad either, plus it's really cheap (buck and a bit in Wally world). You don't necessarily have to chug the whole bottle either. Take less and you get a less explosive outcome.

From the other end, Fleet enemas work *very* quickly indeed (5 minutes max) but they cause a lot of cramping, discomfort and can sometimes an unexpected aftershock or two. Glycerine suppositories are quite gentle, don't cause too much cramping and work in 1-2 hours.

*Definition of a good relationship: being able to discuss the merits of various bowel prep methods with your wife :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Wetnmessy247

Instead of laxatives:

Tacos from Taco Bell

Buy a sackful of Krystals from Krystals

Drink a gallon of coffee and iced cola.

Sit back and watch the rivers flow brown and yellow.

The best diapers at regular pharmacy are depends fitted briefs since they will hold back mess much better than store brands and can take a single flood without leaking.

As for laxatives, I normally (once a month max) take 2 dulcolax laxative suppositories. They take between 15-45 minutes to work and they result in dramatic urgency. Best to leave them in there as long as possible since that produces the most spectacular effect.

The worst laxative experience I had was with Castor oil. Took 80ml before I tied myself down spread-eagle for a 6 hour self-bondage session. Talk about WOW. The urgency, craps, and you keep on going and going and going... Thank god for placing alot of absorbent pads under me because there is no diaper capable of holding a castor oil session...

• Like 1