LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Short Story Collection For Sale!

Hi, everyone! Happy Autumn!

I don't really have any new content for you today, but I do have a new option for you guys for some old content. I went back and forth about whether I should do this or not, but I finally decided that I might as well.

I now have an ebook available. It's a collection of eight of my short stories - pretty much all of the non-Haloween themed ones, which were numerous enough that I thought they deserved an ebook of their own. There is no new content here, other than a very short introduction that I wrote for each of the stories, and I don't plan on taking down any of the stories from this site... This is just a handy collection of them, and one that you can easily read on the go.

Yes, I am charging for it. Like I said, all of the stories are already available here, so you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. This is just an option, if anyone happens to want an ebook, or to support me. The site doesn't display page numbers, but when I pasted the stories into a document without any fancy formatting, they were about 155 pages long, so I thought $2.99 was a fair enough price for that amount of content, especially considering how much a lot of AB/DL ebooks cost.

Anyway, you can find it on Lulu.com for now, but it should be available at all the usual ebook distributors before too long, if you prefer them. As I mentioned above, I plan on doing a Halloween collection as well, though I haven't gotten around to putting it together yet, because it took forever to get this one formatted correctly. I do plan on getting that done sometime soon, though, unless you are all just vehemently against this whole idea. That one is even longer than this one, at about 175 pages, but I'll probably be charging the same price.

Thanks for everything, whether you buy or not!

• 4 weeks later...