LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you pay a doctor to make you incontinent

Pay for incontinence  

188 members have voted

1. 1. If you found a doctor willing and able, would you pay to make youself incontinent ?

I heard about this story on my way to work one morning and I instantly thought of those who have incontinent desires. A lady wants to be a paraplegic and has had this desire since she was a little girl. Which, sounds similar

Just wait until you turn 55

I've heard worse stories, I'd rather someone take a medical route (and see a doctor perform a safe procedure) than, for example, bury their legs in dry ice and freeze them solid. I've read stories about using essentially a epidural block (like women in labor can get) but deliberately doing it wrong in order

I don't even understand why people would have a missing arm or leg or hand, etc. I think incontinence is similar too except I can understand why people would want it.

• 5 months later...

I think there is a way to do it with out the real risk, BOTOX, that will get you 3 to 6 months and at that point if you are not at the point that you want to be then do it again. By what I have read on BOTOX if it last 4 months you stilll have all the having to relearn before you will be out of the diapers. So if you want and you are not completely there get it done again and then you should be there.

• Like 1

Ops forgot,,,,,, Yes I want it and I'm looking for someone that will do it for me. I think 10K should work for a double dose of botox placed into the right places... Hay anyone know a doctor that will do it, no medical records and I promise to forget the doctor......lol

• 4 weeks later...

No need to pay a doctor.

If you engage in bladder habits that are stressful on those muscles, you will end up with some form of incontinence.

It might take 25 yrs, but sooner or later the muscles just won't work like they used to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As much as I would love another reason to wear them, I don't think I'd be able to handle having a doctor do a procedure to make me incontinent. I wouldn't even know how to explain to my parents about it either. Not to mention that saying I became incontinent because of a doctor procedure might raise a lot of suspicion to those who become that way without warning. :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I absolutely would, and have tried. I've posted on medibid, and even uploaded an old urodynamics study. I gave my full history, current problems, and my request for a sphoncterotomy. I was also ready to go almost anywhere in the world, and shell out about $5,000 for it too. I only had a few inquiries though, no honest bids.

Luckily I've convinced my urologist to do the surgery so my insurance will pick it up now. Yeah.

I think there is a way to do it with out the real risk, BOTOX, that will get you 3 to 6 months and at that point if you are not at the point that you want to be then do it again. By what I have read on BOTOX if it last 4 months you stilll have all the having to relearn before you will be out of the diapers. So if you want and you are not completely there get it done again and then you should be there.