LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I, Infantilist

Dear Dr J, what a fabulous story, and so well written! It's a pleasure to read a long tale written by someone with an excellent command of English grammar and a decent vocabulary. Here's hoping this story continues for ages!

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Dr_J,

This story is just what I needed. Its amazing to know that others have the same imagination as I do. Your story is very much the same as mine. But yours is written better. I too have meet someone on a message board. I call her Mommy Sara. But thats not her real name. She is a member of DD chat room & Board too. We had planed on meeting in July but I had to canceal my trip. I'm very upset at the fact that we don't live closer. Thats why your story is so important to me.

My last story was about the stories we share with each other. Its really nice to hear another story almost like mine.

Your writing skills are keeping me sooo interested in your story. How you explain everything so clearly makes it so easy to read.

I was reading your latest chapter when my internet went down. I was so pissed I called mommy sara and asked her to read it to me while I was on the phone with her.

Great job. Please don't make us wait to long for the next installation.

Baby Jay NY aka Eagle0769

Thanks, BabyJay! I will do my best to finish up Chapter Six....though this part becomes hard to write because I'm stuck, and I also work.

We'll see though. This story's as long as a book I'm in the process of getting published...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing :D But I DO know that it will be rather long, but I promise not to make it boring. Don't any of you worry about that!!! I've hooked you all, and now I must give my faithful readers what they deserve!

Sorry for such a long pause between Five and Six, but here it is! I will not warn you of what's ahead. Just have some tissues handy. Here goes...

Chapter Six

The morning came rather quickly on that Sunday. Jill had her things packed in almost no time, and we grabbed a quick bite to eat for breakfast. Both of us had homework to do since we’d spent most of the weekend with each other (not that either of us minded).

Once breakfast was eaten, I walked Jill back to her car with a slight feeling of separation anxiety in my chest. Visions of her using her maternal instincts on me strengthened my bond with her, and I knew we wouldn’t be able to see each other for a few more weeks.

“It’ll go by faster than you think!

• Like 1

Dr_J

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: That was some chapter. Kind of know what he is feeling. To open up to a women and have what you thought was going to be a lasting relationship slamed in your face.

You are a great writer and your imagination is great.

I really hope he can get over this. But I know it will be hard. I'm still looking for that right mommy/girlfriend/lover.

I really do need a tissue and a diaper change now. I'm soaked. :crybaby:

Baby Jay NY

Ohhh I'm glad you liked it! I knew you would! I'm hoping everyone else does, too. Could you imagine the feeling of being betrayed by someone you liked? That's how I write this stuff. I imagine things real well. I make sure that it's as real as possible, because I can't stand those forced diapering, and way over the top stories. I keep it real to add to keep my readers sucked in. :)

I'll work on 7 some time this weekend :D

Ohhh I'm glad you liked it! I knew you would! I'm hoping everyone else does, too. Could you imagine the feeling of being betrayed by someone you liked? That's how I write this stuff. I imagine things real well. I make sure that it's as real as possible, because I can't stand those forced diapering, and way over the top stories. I keep it real to add to keep my readers sucked in. :)

I'll work on 7 some time this weekend :D

I know the feeling Dr_J. It happened to me with my X.

Can't wait.

Baby Jay NY

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your support everyone! I'm going to continue it, but it will take some time. I have a bad muscle spasm in my back which required me to go to the hospital. So now I'm heavily drugged up on meds and painkillers, so I'll be out of it. Then on Friday I'm going on vacation.

So I will work on it some more! I just don't know when it will be ready.

Heyo everyone! Sorry it's been so long since the last post :( I've been recovering AND I was on vacation to celebrate my birthday :D

So, here is Chapter Seven! Watch as John develops even further! hehe

Chapter Seven

Jill never called after the first month passed. Nor did she when the first semester went by. I didn’t try to call her, either. Instead, I moved along my first semester with a sense of uncertainty of everyone around me. Sure, I had friends and colleagues whom I talked to on a regular basis, but I made sure to never let any of them get too close. No matter how nice the person was or how beautiful and kind the woman was, I’d only let them know so much about me before they reached the impassable moat I’d built around myself.

Drinking also became a bi-weekly routine. Every other weekend I’d drink myself stupid with a bunch of the people living in my building, and sometimes with people who I hardly knew. The problem with alcohol is that is happens to be somewhat of a truth serum, and while I hate to admit it, that’s exactly what helped me to open myself back up to people.

You see, there was a night during the last couple of weeks of my second semester when my roommates and I decided to throw a huge end of the school year/just drink like a lush party. There were many familiar and unfamiliar faces that showed up that night, but I didn’t care because I’d had a few shots of Jagermeister before everyone came to loosen up. I was buzzed to say the least, but I was told by many that I was “a happy drunk

• Like 1

Dr_ J,

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :whistling: I hope your feeling better too.

This chapter was great. :) It was well worth waiting for. I'm really enjoying your writing and your story. :thumbsup:

Please continue as soon as you can. I'm hooked. ;)

Baby Jay NY

AH yes! Chapter Eight, finally. I'm sorry for the delay once again. Work will not leave me alone during the week, so it's quite hard for me to continue this. Don't fear, though. I will keep on writing. And I'm happy to say that this being my first infantilist story, my Word Document tells me it is currently 61 pages long!!!!!!!

Anyway, here we go! More will come along soon I promise :D

Chapter Eight

The confession to Trisha actually helped me to realize that maybe my quirk wasn’t such a bad thing. I mean, sure it wasn’t something that I’d go out and publicly announce, but it would be something that I could accept instead of loathe and try to push aside. Even better was the fact that Trisha lived about twenty minutes away from my house, which meant that over the summer break we’d be able to hang out. Our friendship grew with every conversation we had until we talked to each other about everything. I had even helped her with her psychology project, which she mysteriously chose to do on infantilism…didn’t see that one coming…not.

She asked me all sorts of questions regarding what kind of things triggered my desires, how I coped with them, how I felt about the whole thing, stuff like that. All of this was done under complete confidentiality, and since none of her colleagues knew me too well, I was never approached or suspected of being her subject (not to my knowledge, anyway).

May crept up on me like a shadow in the night, and before I knew it, my first year of college was officially done. Everything was a blur, though, with the exception of one thing: Jill. I couldn’t stop thinking about her for some reason. Part of me actually worried about how she was doing and what the outcome of her pregnancy was. I kept her screen name on my messenger program, and occasionally she’d pop up for a few minutes, but neither she nor myself bothered to send a message. This only increased my curiosity.

I searched my city for jobs the first week I returned from college in an attempt to keep myself busy and have a steady source of income. That, and my parents had been nagging me about finding a summer job because they wanted me to start helping with some of the bills. That’s when I landed a temporary job at the local retail store, Bullseye.

Selling merchandise and dealing with customers all summer didn’t sound too appealing to me, so I got a position in the backroom of the store, meaning I’d be doing all of the behind the scenes work. I only asked for 20-30 hours a week because I really didn’t care about making a lot of money at the time, and I wanted to enjoy my three and a half months off from classes. A couple hundred bucks a week was all I needed to live comfortably that summer. However, God had a good sense of humor that year. You see, since I wasn’t the only person working in the back, they had to split up which sections that we covered, and take a wild guess what I got for the entire freaking summer. Yeah…the baby section (and also the sports section).

I was taunted every time I worked as I pulled out various kinds of diapers, bottles, and other baby items. God knew what He was doing, and He thought it was funny. I smiled, too, but I also yearned to have another experience like I did with Jill, which made me upset since I knew that my luck with her was one of a kind. Who would’ve guessed that she and I would cross paths once again on yet another fateful day?

Three weeks after I’d settled back into my parents’ house, I drove down to the lake to skip stones. It was something I did while I sorted out the many things on my mind. With each stone I placed a thought, and by throwing them, it signified that I was done thinking about that particular thing.

After about twelve stones, Jill’s stone came up. It was perfectly flat, but its edges were jagged, and its orange/red color made it stick out among the other ones that I’d thrown. I held it firmly between my index finger and thumb and got ready to throw it. Just as I was about to release the stone, however, my phone began to vibrate in my left pocket.

Must be Trisha.

I smiled as I pulled my phone out and checked to see who it was…it was Jill. My heart pounded and my insides burned as I felt the phone shake. I was torn between picking up the phone and ignoring the call. I wished to repair our broken bridge, but I also couldn’t shake off what was said between us. What she said about me. How foolish and mean she was. That time we had. That weekend that was everything but ordinary. I held my breath, opened the phone, and put it to my ear.

“Hello?

• Like 1

So glad to hear you're all enjoying it :) Chapter Nine is in the works, but please be patient, as this next week I'm working 5 8 hour days, and also going to a conference on Tuesday, AND a concert. Just thinking about it is making me tired.

However, I'll try to work on it some more, and I promise you won't be disappointed ^_^

Glad to see you're all still enjoying this! Oh, and misssusan, remember that this is merely a story, though some events are true...not many of them, but some! Hehe :D And finally, after days of writing and thinking, I've prepared Chapter Nine. It is long!!!! I warn you now, but watch the development between John and Jill build their relationship :) Sorry for the long delay folks! But this does take a lot of time for me.

Anyway, here ya go!

Chapter Nine

For the next two days I would be staying with Jill. We didn’t talk about where I’d be sleeping or any of that, but I still told myself that I’d be sleeping on her couch. The waters had yet to be cleared, and I didn’t think that we’d be able to pick up right where we left off since it had been so long.

Once Jill was comforted, I asked her three times if she was okay (you know, the “you okay?

• Like 1

And it seems I've created yet another successful chapter! To answer your question, diapersalways, I have one book published already. It's called "The Years of Darkness: Consequences", and it's part one of a trilogy. Sadly, it wasn't written too well (though some say it must be well enough to have been published) and since I didn't sell many copies yet, my publishing company won't publish any more of my work! So I'm looking elsewhere to publish the rest of my stuff since I own the rights to everything.

I've got the sequel to "The Years of Darkness" ready to go, as well as "Ultimate Conflict: Michael Wolfe Vs. the World" which is a short story about a college kid's struggle to turn things around when he's down on his luck.

Oh, and I'm honored that you think I should get this published! Perhaps someday, with a little more tweaking, and under a pen name, I will be able to publish this. Heck, even if I turned it into an e-book, I bet it'd do rather well. I was also thinking about doing some commission writing on the side so people could get their ideas on paper.

Ah, and I thought of a couple more possible ABDL stories to write, though both would be purely fiction and could NEVER happen in real life :D

And it seems I've created yet another successful chapter! To answer your question, diapersalways, I have one book published already. It's called "The Years of Darkness: Consequences", and it's part one of a trilogy. Sadly, it wasn't written too well (though some say it must be well enough to have been published) and since I didn't sell many copies yet, my publishing company won't publish any more of my work! So I'm looking elsewhere to publish the rest of my stuff since I own the rights to everything.

I've got the sequel to "The Years of Darkness" ready to go, as well as "Ultimate Conflict: Michael Wolfe Vs. the World" which is a short story about a college kid's struggle to turn things around when he's down on his luck.

Oh, and I'm honored that you think I should get this published! Perhaps someday, with a little more tweaking, and under a pen name, I will be able to publish this. Heck, even if I turned it into an e-book, I bet it'd do rather well. I was also thinking about doing some commission writing on the side so people could get their ideas on paper.

Ah, and I thought of a couple more possible ABDL stories to write, though both would be purely fiction and could NEVER happen in real life :D

Dr_J,

I'm always looking for books on AB/DL stories. When I look it up on my web site, there are never any listed. I recently published my first childrens book. Maybe my publisher could help? If your interested please let me know. I'm interested in the books you've written.

Baby Jay NY

Dr_J,

Your new chapter was very good like all the rest. I guess misssusan002 is right about maybe she will be John's mommy. Maybe babying John will help her cope with her loss.

I was wondering about the other girl in Johns life. Sounds like there were really hitting it off.

Baby Jay NY

Well, once again I'm glad to see you all like it. And BAbyJay, I'd like to take a stab at your offer if that's okay. Maybe this will be enough to get some of my non-ABDL work out there. I need all the supporters I can get, and I'm thinking about posting some of my non-ABDL stories up on other forums so you can all tell me what you think. I won't post them here since this forum seems to be strictly meant for stories related to this kind of thing (aside from some poems).