LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites

I searched and got mixed answers. I was thinking of buying Goodnites l/xl but didn't want to spend the money if they don't fit. I'm 5'9" 150-160 lbs with a 36" waist. I remember getting a sample last year and putting it on but being pretty tight. I wish I could get another sample. I don't remember if it fit comfortably. Does anyone else on here with my build wear Goodnites? How's the fit?

I'm 6'2" same weight and have a 32 inch waist, and they are hella tight on me as it is. If you want something that has the same feel of the goodnites, the s/m Depend Realfit is actually a really good alternative, and still can be discreet under clothing, so you can wear them everywhere.

36" waist is about the max for GNs. Teens and small ladies can fit in them, but they really aren't made for adults. Aside from the fit they don't have the absorptive capacity to handle adult volumes of urination either.

My weight is about the same as yours ABDL31, and my height is in the same realm as Warpiper's. I've never had a problem with L/XL GoodNites, and I've worn both the boys and girls versions without noticing much of a difference. (Others will claim otherwise, and YMMV always applies.) I've never had them leak with one normal wetting either. The only problems I've had is if I've intentionally tried to wet them twice or really flood them, and that's obviously asking for trouble.

So I ended up going out and purchasing the CVs brand underpants in the L/XL and it fits pretty well. tight in the crouch but the sides stretch and haven't ripped . Next after I use these up I'm going to go to Kmart and get there white unisex little ones sleep pants and see how they are for fit. Then after those, Goodnites.

So I ended up going out and purchasing the CVs brand underpants in the L/XL and it fits pretty well. tight in the crouch but the sides stretch and haven't ripped . Next after I use these up I'm going to go to Kmart and get there white unisex little ones sleep pants and see how they are for fit. Then after those, Goodnites.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody tried the new goodnites trufit i picked some up today and ihave to say im impressed.

I bought the xl boys which say there good forabout 100 pounds however im 150 and they fit quite nice there sung but not to tight the disposible pads have quite a bit of absorbencey i wet them three times before they decided they had enough there very descret and noise free good for walking aroundtown in how ever i dont think they would be good fornightime butover all very nice and comfortable and if your looking for more padding i found thatyou can put not one not two but three pads into the underwear this not only adds padding but far more absorbency

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody tried the new goodnites trufit i picked some up today and ihave to say im impressed.

I bought the xl boys which say there good forabout 100 pounds however im 150 and they fit quite nice there sung but not to tight the disposible pads have quite a bit of absorbencey i wet them three times before they decided they had enough there very descret and noise free good for walking aroundtown in how ever i dont think they would be good fornightime butover all very nice and comfortable and if your looking for more padding i found thatyou can put not one not two but three pads into the underwear this not only adds padding but far more absorbency

Yes I have been using GoodNites Tru-Fit for about a month. There are a few other threads just about Tru-Fit.

• 2 weeks later...

I could be out of line, but there might be a way to combine the old model with the new: the insert of the TruFit inside the older model with the TruFit itself being the final touch; let me know if I need to clarify please/thank you.