LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught By My Sister

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from my vacation. Hope you like the little twist I put in this chapter. Everything is the same with my sweet sister. She continues to enjoy taking care of me as her baby. And I keep letting her do what she likes. I added something to the story about someone else but understand its all fantasy. Noting will change how I feel about my sister and what she is providing for me. I don't feel sexually attracted to my sister in any way shape or form.

Saturday Afternoon:

After breakfast I sat in the living room watching the new TV. The sucker was big. I’m glad the delivery men put it together.

I helped mommy set the table in the back yard. We had one table for the adults and one table for the little guys.

Mommy kept teasing me that I was going to sit with the little guys because I wasn’t old enough to sit with the adults. But she finally said I would sit with her at the adult table. She didn’t want to embarrass me.

Her guests started to arrive about 3pm. There were mostly mommy’s friends from the neighborhood. My children were supposed to show up but as usual they couldn’t make it.

Mommy had drinks and snacks. Little carrots and dip (My favorite) broccoli, and other finger food.

Mommy asked me to start cooking when the door bell rang. “You start cooking and I’ll get the door” mommy said. I had to be careful how I answered my sister for fear that someone would hear me. I didn’t want these strangers to know that she was my mommy and I was her baby.

I got the shock of my life when the person who rang the door bell entered the back yard. It was the nurse she met in the ladies room a month ago. My sister introduced her to a few of her friends. It seems she knew a few of them and as she was talking to them mommy came over to me and told me she has been talking to her since we met her in the ladies room at the mall.

“What did you tell her about you changing my diaper in the ladies room” I asked.

She smiled at me and said “the truth”.

“WHAT” I said. “She’s going to think I’m a weirdo” I said as I started to walk back into the house.

She grabbed my arm and told me Rebecca didn’t care. She thought it was a loving arrangement for me to be doing that to you. “Really Jerry” she said. “She wanted to meet you”.

“Sis”! “She must be 20 years younger than me” I told her.

“So what’s in an age” she asked as she went back to her guests?

I went back and started to cook for all her friends. About a half hour, this nurse came over to me and introduced herself.

“Hi Jerry my name is Rebecca Stone”. “Do you remember me” she asked “Or should I call you baby” she asked with a big smile.

Rebecca is about 44 years old. Has beautiful long brown hair that comes down a little past her shoulders. Beautiful brown eyes 5’ 3” maybe 135 pounds. She’s maybe an inch taller than me.

“No” I said as I flipped a few hamburgers on the grill. “You can call me Jerry if you don’t mine” blushing five shades of red.

“Your sister and I have been keeping in touch after we met in the ladies room” she told me. “She called me one day to see if I could get you disposable diapers cheaper than the store”. “I told her I could because I get a 15% discount on medical supplies” she said as she watched me flipping burgers and turning hot dogs and chicken around.

That’s where my sister got the diapers in her dresser draw, I said to myself.

“Your sister is very sweet”. “We’ve been hanging around talking to each other when you weren’t around” she said with a smile. “She told me about what she was doing and why and I think it’s very nice that she would treat her big brother that way after all these years”.

“In my business as a nurse I see this a lot”. “Men like when a woman takes care of them”. “You can see it in their eyes as I would change a patent into a clean diaper “and how they react as I rub baby powder or baby oil in their diaper area”. “Some have confessed that they enjoy it and would like for someone to take care of them in that way”. “Then I found a guy who really is what they call an Adult Baby”.

“I invited one patent to my house and treated him like a baby for almost a month”. “I enjoyed it very much, along with what came with it”. “If you know what I mean”? “He moved to a new job and I lost my baby boy” she said looking right at me.

I think my face was hotter than the fire in the barbecue. I didn’t know what to say.

The next question really took me by surprise.

“How would you like to have two mommies” she asked? “Can I say one with benefits and one without”? “Your other mommy told me there is no sex when she is your mommy” which is a special thing. “Jerry she really enjoys when she is treating you like a baby”. “You know that don’t you” she asked looking into my blue eyes?

“Yes” I said. “And I enjoy it when she treats me that way too”. I realize that I have just confessed to being an Adult Baby. “Does my sister know what you’re asking me” I asked?

“I talked to your sister and she knows”. “She was the one who suggested it”.

“I don’t want to be rude but I have to serve this food while it’s hot”. “Can I get back to you on this” I asked?

“Sure baby” she answered and walked away with one of my hamburgers.

I announced that everything was ready and every one came up for something hot from the grill. When everyone was served I told my sister I wanted to talk to her in the kitchen. The first thing she asked me when we got into the kitchen was if I was wet.

“That’s not what I wanted to talk to you about” I told her a little pissed. “Why in heavens name would you suggest that I have two mommies” I asked?

“I enjoy taking care of you like the baby I never had” she answered. “I thought maybe you needed someone to become friendly with in more ways than a mommy”. “You’re not getting any younger” she said with a giggle. “I thought maybe you two would hit it off and see what happens”.

“You know sis”. “I don’t need anything else but you taking care of me once or twice a week”. “I enjoy the time we spend together without the sex”. “You’re my sister and I’m happy I don’t get ha...hard when we play mommy and baby”. “I feel like you’re trying to set me up”.

“I am” she said laughing as she kissed me on the forehead and went back out to the party.

The party was a big success as my sister thanked everyone for coming. “You’re cooking baby was the best”. “Everyone said your food was the best they ever had off a grill”.

After we cleaned up the back yard and the kitchen it was off to bed. Mommy changed my diaper in the guest bed room and put me to bed. She gave me a baba and a little piece of paper. On the paper was Rebecca’s telephone number. I took the paper and put it on the night stand next to the bed.

In the middle of the night I started to get craps in my belly. I knew I shouldn’t have had so much French Onion Dip but I can’t get enough of that stuff. I felt the rumbling in my belly and knew I had to get up and go to the bathroom. But when I got up I felt a little better. The craps stopped and I went back to bed.

SUNDAY MORNING

I woke up when I heard mommy said, “Smells like my baby boy gave his mommy a big surprise this morning”.

I sat up and felt the poop in my diaper. I was so embarrassed I put my head in my hands and started to cry. (Why I have no idea).

“Oh baby baby don’t cry honey it’s OK mommy will change you before we have breakfast” she said as she sat down on the bed next to me and started to hug me tight.

I put my arms around her neck and put my head into her shoulder holding her tight.

“Oh baby it’s OK”. “Really mommy has no problem changing you no matter what surprise her baby leaves her”. “How does a nice bath sound for mommy’s little baby boy” she asked looking me in the eye.

I looked up and nodded my head yes.

“OK” she said “you wait here and mommy will fill the tube” she said as she walked out of the room.

A few minutes later mommy came back. She put a changing pad down on the bed and I scooted over in the middle. Mommy pulled the tabs free and pulled the diaper down between my legs.

“Wow” mommy said. “Now I feel like a real mommy changing my baby’s dirty diaper”. Mommy cleaned me up with the baby wipes, took my hand and led me into the bath room. The tub was full of bubbles. Sweet smelling strawberry bubbles.

Mommy helped me in and started to wash my hair. Again there was maybe 3” of water the rest were bubbles. Mommy washed me from top to bottom even made me stand up as she washed my bottom half and again no woody. This really is something special.

After the bath mommy dried me off and put me back into a nice clean diaper. She took me down to the kitchen in only my diaper. When I sat down at the table she put my bib around my neck and tied it.

Mommy brought my breakfast a hot bowl of farina with splendor on top. My favorite. Mommy sat down and feed me until my belly was full. What a great meal.

When she was done we went into the living room. Mommy sat on the couch and tapped her lap. I slide up into her arms and mommy gave me a baba filled with OJ. When I finished half the bottle Mommy sat me up and tapped and rubbed my back. When I burped, I thought the new TV would fall off the wall it was so loud.

While mommy was bottle feeding me the other half she asked me about Rebecca.

“So do you think you will call Rebecca” she asked?

I took the baba out of my mouth and told her “I don’t think so”. Then put it back in between my lips and started to suck on the nipple.

“Why not” she asked? “She seems to be interested in you” she said looking down at me.

By that time I had finished the rest of the OJ. Again she sat me up and started to tap my back.

“I don’t want anything to come between “BURP” you and me” I said. “I like having you as my mommy and you taking care of me”. I don’t know what would happen if I let her be my mommy too”. With that I got up and went into the guest bed room and got dressed.

When I returned I had my back pack and was ready to leave. Mommy came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. “OK” she said “but I think you should try it and see what happens”. “We have a different kind of love for each other baby but not the type of love you would have for another woman” she said as she opened the door.

I walked out without answering her statement.

Keep reading and posting. There is another surprise for baby Jerry coming soon.

Guest Chriskc

Wb Eagle, good stuff as always. Hey If you get a chance, check out my last chapters about my life. my gf and her mom. I've started a new story, my online mommy. I value your opinion, you're such a good writer and a cool person. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Monday Morning Labor Day

The phone woke me up early. Hello I said half asleep. Hi a female voice said on the other end.

“Oh Hi sis, what’s up”?

“I’m sorry if I got you upset yesterday but I was only trying to help”.

“I know Sis and I’m sorry I acted like such a baby”.

“But you are my baby” my sister said.

“I really don’t know what’s going to happen if I let Rebecca treats me like a baby”. “After all she is a stranger and I’m not comfortable with strangers especially with something like this”. “You were the only one who knew about my secret” I told her.

“Why don’t we forget about it for now”? “How bout we go to a movie on Friday night” she asked.

“OK” I said “that sounds like fun”. “I’ll see you Friday”

“OK” she said “I love you” and we hung up.

The week went by in a flash because there was only 4 days until I saw my mommy again.

Friday afternoon

When I arrived at my sister house there was a car parked in her drive way. I parked behind the car and rang the bell. My sister came to the door. “Why did you ring the bell” she asked?

“I saw a car parked in your driveway and wasn’t sure if you had company” I answered.

“I do have company” she said “Rebecca is here”.

“OH Sis” I said.

“Don’t be rude” she said “and get in here” taking me by the hand and leading me into the kitchen.

“Hi Jerry” Rebecca said. “Remember me from your sister’s barbeque” she asked?

“Yes” I said holding my hand out to shake hers.

When she shook my hand her hand felt soft and warm. I noticed she was very pretty brown hair, brown eyes, 5’ 3” and maybe 135 pounds.

“Are we going to the movies” I asked kind of snotty?

“Yes as soon as we finish our tea and don’t be so rude to my friend” she said.

“Ya OK” I said.

“Hey” my sister said getting up. “If you’re not careful I’ll spank you right here in front of Rebecca”.

“Oh boy I would love to see that” Rebecca said.

“OK ladies, lets carm down now please”. “I’m sorry Sis, Rebecca” I said before things got out of hand.

“Oh what are you going to see” Rebecca asked?

“I don’t know we’re going to look to see what’s playing I guess” my sister told her.

“I looked at my sister and waited. I thought for sure she was going to ask her to come. But she didn’t.

The ladies finished their tea and we headed out to our cars. It was dark outside by the time we went out to the cars.

Rebecca said good bye and my sister and I got into my car and I backed out so Rebecca could back out her car too. We sat there for a few minutes but she wasn’t moving. Rebecca opened her car door and yelled “It won’t start”.

I got out of the car and went to help her. I could smell the gas as I walked up to it. I was a mechanic for many years in the 70’s and know about cars. She had an old Chrysler and when you stomp on the gas pedal you flood the engine. “That car was not going to start for a few hours” I told her.

“Oh great now what am I going to do”? “How am I going to get home” she asked as my sister stood next to her?

“I have an idea” my sister piped in. “Why don’t you come with us to the movies and by the time we get back maybe it will start” she said with a smile.

If I didn’t know any better I would have thought this was a set up. What choice did I have? So we ALL went to the movies.

After the movie we went to have coffee and tea by my sister’s house. While we were talking about this and that I noticed Rebecca kept looking at me. I’m sure my sister noticed it too. I realized Rebecca was a very smart lady. Some of her likes were the same as mine. I started to listen to her a little more than I wanted to. But she was very interesting.

I paid the bill and we headed home. I parked my car on the street and tried to start Rebecca’s car but it won’t start.

“Oh great just great” Rebecca said.”Now how am I going to get home”? “I live to far to take a cab” she said frustrated and a little couched up.

Before I knew it I told her I would take her home if that was OK with her. I saw the smile on my sister face and thought nothing of it at the time.

“Oh Jerry that would be wonderful thank you so much” she said.

“I’ll take a look at it in the morning for you when we have more light” I said.

My sister walked to her door and opened it. Rebecca and I went to my car and got in. I waited until my sister closed the door before I pulled away.

“Jerry this is really sweet of you” she said as she got a little closer to me.

“No problem” I said. “And where exactly do you live Rebecca” I asked?

“Oh only a few miles from here” she answered.

We drove in silence not really knowing what to talk about. I couldn’t believe that on our way to her house I had to pee. And I mean really pee. I was fidgeting in my seat all the way there. By the time we got to her house she was practically sitting in my lap her hand on top of mine.

“OK” I said pulling my hand from under hers; “here we are all safe and sound” I said holding back tears because I had to pee so badly. I did have my diaper on but I didn’t want to pee in it because I was to embarrass and because I had peed in it at the movies.

“So” Rebecca said. “Would you like to come up and use my bathroom” she said giggling? “Or maybe you could pee pee in your already wet diaper”. “I could change your wet diaper for you before you drive back to your sisters” she asked?

I was mortified. She not only knew I had to pee but she also knew I had a wet diaper

“Even in this light from my driveway” she said. “I can see how cute you look all read faced” as she took hold of my hand.

Again I felt the smoothness of her hand and how warm it felt.

“Come with me baby Jerry” she said. “I can’t let you go home with a wet diaper”. “Your sister would never forgive me if you got a diaper rash”.

Rebecca turned the engine off and pulled me out of the car from the passenger’s seat.

I was soaked and I knew my diaper wouldn’t hold any more. So I let her lead me to her door and in we went. She held my hand and we went straight for her bedroom.

“Wait” I said. “I’ll go into the bathroom, take my garment off and p...pee”. “Then I can go home just in my pants” I told her as I tuned to the bathroom.

Rebecca held my hand tight and said “I don’t think so unless you want to go home in your wet pants. She turned me around and showed me my wet bottom.

“Shit” I said.

“Why don’t you let Mommy Rebecca take care of this for you”? “I’ll take your pants and throw them into the washer and dry them”.” It will only take 30 minutes or so” she said. “Now you come with me” she said as she pulled me into her bedroom.

“Lay on the bed for Mommy Rebecca” she said in baby talk. Well you know what happens to me when my sister talks to me in baby talk. I just love the feeling of someone talking to me like that. I was done.

Rebecca saw how I reacted when she talked to me that way and she used it to her advantage. She went over to her night stand and came back with a blue binky. She put it between my lips and I sucked it right into my mouth and started to suck on it. She pulled me up and removed my shirt. Laid me back down and removed my shoes socks and pants.

I was laying there with only my wet diaper on. Rebecca rubbed my chest with her soft hands. She was messaging my chest up and down. Her hands went up to my neck and back down to under my diaper.

“Does baby like that” she asked?

I smiled from behind my binky and nodded my head yes.

“Mommy Rebecca will be right back” she said as she grabbed my shirt and my pants. “Mommy is going to wash your wet things for you so you lie still and mommy will be right back”. She bent down and told me what a cute little baby I was. Kissed me on the nose, then she left.

I laid there for maybe 20 minutes just enjoying the feeling of being babied. I started to wonder where she was when she come bouncing back into the room.

“OK baby time for your bath” she said. Rebecca pulled me up and we went into the bathroom hand and hand.

I found out where she was all that time. She had run me a bath. Strawberry bubbles and all.

Rebecca knelt down in front of me and started to remove my wet diaper. When she had it off she threw it in the trash can and told me to get in the tub. I was surprised I didn’t have a boner as I stepped over the tub and sat down into the warm water. The bubbles tickled my bottom as I sat down.

Just like my sister’s baths, there were only a few inches of water in the tub.

I thought to myself it must be a mommy thing.

Mommy Rebecca started with my hair. She washed it with baby shampoo and rinsed it clean. She soaped up a wash cloth and started to wash me. All the time talking to me like a two year old. “Is baby enjoying his bath” she would ask? “Does he like when Mommy Rebecca touches him here and there”?

“Time for baby to stand up” she said.

I stood up not knowing what I was doing. I was enjoying the treatment too much. I felt the bubbles on my skin as I turned a little.

Again she soaped up the wash cloth and started to wash the bottom half of my body. She spread my legs to get in between and washed under my balls and the crack of my ass. When she went to was my pee pee I started to get a boner. Not like when my sister gives me a bath.

Mommy Rebecca washed my pee pee until it was hard and standing at attention.

“Looks like my baby likes when Mommy Rebecca touches his pee pee” she said smiling. She took the hand held shower and rinsed me off. She helped me out of the tub and dried me off. We went back into the bedroom and she laid me down on my back on the bed.

I could see and hear she was excited. She was breathing fast and she kept her eyes on me. She stated to get undressed right there in front of her baby. She pulled her blouse over her head and her red bra came into view. Her breast weren’t big just right for a baby to suckle on I thought.

She removed her pants and stepped out of them. Now I saw Mommy’s matching red panties. She was beautiful. Mommy turned around and I saw her cute little ass. When she turned back she had taken her bra off. Next she stepped out of her panties and come on the bed next with me.

“Is baby Jerry hungry” she asked? Mommy rolled me on my side and moved up the bed a little. Her right nipple was in front of my mouth. I took the binky out and took her nipple deep into my mouth. She moaned when my lips touched her.

“Oh yes baby, mommy likes that” she said. She put her hand on my ass and pulled me closer. She moaned again as I continued to suckle her nipple. She pulled me in closer again and my pee pee touched her just above her sweet pussy. She slides her body down a little so my pee pee is rubbing on her clit.

When I pushed into her she moaned louder. She was wet and so was I. My 5” pee pee slide inside her. Mommy Rebecca rolled me back over onto my back and my pee pee slide deeper inside her. She moved up and my pee pee almost came out. She moved down and my pee pee went in deeper.

Mommy Rebecca pulled her nipple from my lips with a pop. She bent down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back and soon we were French kissing passionately. I held her hips and helped her move up and down on my rock hard dick. She moved her pussy up and down my dick moving her hips. I felt her pussy muscles tighten on my dick. I was about to send my seed deep inside her.

“Does baby want to cum inside his mommy” she asked? “Is he ready to cum deep inside mommy’s pussy and try to make a baby” she asked again? All the time she was running her pussy up and down my dick.

“Cum for mommy” she said. “That’s my cute little baby boy” she said. “Mommy came for her baby” she said “now its babies time to cum for mommy”.

With that I blasted a load deep inside her. I’m an older man so my coming is not that big but this one was a big load. The biggest I have had in a long time.

Mommy Rebecca felt my seed deep inside her and started to ride my dick fast and hard.

“Oooo yes baby yes cum for Mommy Rebecca” yelled.

After my seed went deep inside Mommy we relaxed. She put her lips on mine and we kissed again. My arms were wrapped around her. I held her close to me and kissed her passionately. She kissed my neck and lightly bit my ear lobe when we stopped kissing.

“You are such a wonderful baby and a wonderful lover” she said. “I’ve wanted to do this since the first day I met you in the ladies room at the mall” she confessed.” When I saw the love your sister had for you as she changed your diaper that day”. “I knew I wanted to get to know both of you even if you really did have the stroke your sister told me you had and that is why she was changing your diaper”.

“I know you’re older than me but I really enjoy babying a man and taking care of him”. “Well you let me take care of you too baby Jerry” she asked?

I looked right in her brown eyes and said in the best baby talk I could muster. “Yes Mommy Rebecca I would love for you to be my mommy too” I said smiling.

Mommy Rebecca bent down and kissed me. I again held her close to me my hands and arms holding her tight.

When we stopped kissing Mommy told me it was time to go to sleep. She rolled over and my pee pee slide out of her pussy. I was not hard but I was not soft either.

Mommy got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up. When she returned she had the wash cloth in her hand and some baby powder. She cleaned me up and went to her dresser and pulled out a diaper.

She bent in between my legs pushed my legs up to my chest and placed the diaper under my hinny. She powdered me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it tight around my waste.

Mommy Rebecca got up and went into her closet and took a nighty out and put it on.

“Would Baby Jerry like something to drink before we go to sleep” she asked?

“My I have some OJ please Mommy” I answered?

“Sure baby Mommy will be right back” she said as she left the room. When she came back she lay next to me and pulled the sheet up. I had my eyes closed and I felt something touching my lips. When I opened my eyes she had a baby bottle filled with OJ.

Mommy put the nipple next to my lips and I started sucking like a new born.

“Oh I see baby likes a baba before he goes to sleep at night” she said as she helped me hold the bottle to my lips and held me tightly in her arms.

I felt so warm and comfortable I fell asleep in Mommy Rebecca’s arms.

When we woke in the morning Rebecca wasn’t in bed with me. But I smelled bacon and knew she was making us breakfast. I took my binky out of my mouth and went into the kitchen.

“Oh baby you’re up” she said. “Did my Baby Jerry sleep well last night?

“Yes mommy I did but I have a wet diaper” I told her.

“Mommy will change you in a minute” she said.

Mommy finished cooking and placed everything on the table. Scrambled eggs, hash brown, bacon and a sippy cup full of OJ. My favorite meal of the day I told her.

When we finished we placed the dishes in her dish washer and she took me by the hand back to the bedroom.

Mommy Rebecca started to change my wet diaper. Before we knew it we were making love again. It was about 1pm when I drove her back to my sisters.

When we got out of the car my sister came out of the house and walked over to Rebecca’s car. I told Rebecca that I would try and get her car started.

After I opened the hood of her car she pushed me aside and put the coil wire back into the distributor. Close the hood got in behind the wheel and started the car. I stood there open mouth.

I looked at Rebecca and she whispered “I’m sorry baby”. She backed out into the street and waved and drove down the street.

I turned around and looked at me sister. “Why you sneaky little brat” I said. “This was all planned wasn’t it” I asked?

My sister smiled at me and asked me if my diaper was wet?

I smiled back at her and said “yes mommy can you change me please”?

Mommy held out her hand and we went inside.

Thank you for reading my story. There is another chapter if your interested. I still have to write it if not it ends here. Either way I'm happy.

I'm almost caught up. All I have is this week to update you. There is a question in the chapter. Don't take it the wrong way. Just understand it from my point of view. If you think its wrong then tell me so.

Saturday late afternoon after Rebecca:

I put my hand into my sisters and we walked into the house. She took me up stairs to her bedroom. When she laid me on the bed I said “you know Sis that was not nice to set me up like that”. “But to be totally honest…I really enjoyed it thank you Mommy”.

“See I told you, you would like Rebecca” she said as she started to remove my cloths. First my shoes and socks, then my pants then finally my shirt. Then she started to take my wet diaper off. She noticed me smiling at her. She smiled back at me and reached into her pocket and took out my binky. She placed it on my lip and I sucked it into my mouth.

That’s when I started to worry about what was going to happen after she removed my diaper. Was I going to get a boner and all this was going to come to an end?

As she removed the tapes from my diaper I closed my eyes. Mommy pulled the diaper down lifted my legs to my chest and removed the wet diaper. She threw it into the trash can. Not letting my legs down, she slid a new diaper under me and let my legs down.

Mommy took the baby powder and sprinkled it all over my diaper area.

I said to myself here comes the moment of truth.

Mommy lovingly rubbed the powder into my shin around my balls and even touching my pee pee. Mommy took the diaper and pulled it between my legs and taped it tight around me.

To my happiness it stayed soft. I opened my eyes and looked at my Sister. I had tears in my eyes.

Mommy lay down next to me and hugged me and kissed me in the forehead.

“See big brother”. “There is only love here between you and me”. “There is nothing sexual about taking care of my big brother as my baby” she said as she held me tight.

I was crying in her arms I was so happy.

“Now let’s get up and I want you to take a nap for mommy in the guest room” she said. “We haven’t seen each other since last Monday” she said. “I have a surprise for my little baby brother” she said as she grabbed my hand.

We walked down the hallway my binky in my mouth and a diaper covering my hinny. When my sister opened the door I got the shook of my life. The room was painted pastel blue. On the walls were Warner Brothers Characters Bugs, Daffy Duck and etc. On the far was was a changing table. Not a high one maybe about three feet off the floor. Under it was a supply of diapers and plastic pants. With wipes and powder and rash creams.

Next to the window but not in front of it was a crib. The crib was just a little bigger than a real crib but smaller than an adult crib. I stood at the door almost in tears.

“Rebecca and I did this while you were gone” she said with a big smile. “I hope you like your new room Baby Jerry”.

I walked into the room and told my sister in baby talk “I love it Mommy”. With Mommy still holding my hand she walked me over to the crib. She told me to get in. I lay down on my back and looked up. There was one of those music things hanging over the crib. I saw it was Disney Movie “CARS” floating in air.

Mommy pulled a light blanket over me and asked me if I was thirsty. I told her yes and before she left the room she closed the gate on the crib and told me she would be right back. I looked in the crib and there was a brown teddy bear lying next to me. I pulled him to my chest and hugged him tight.

Mommy came back with my baba and placed it next to my lips. I sat up and kissed and hugged my Sister thanking her for all she did for me. Mommy laid me back down and told me “You have to thank your other mommy too” she said.

I looked at her kind of puzzled.

“Yes” she said. “You’re other Mommy”. “Mommy Rebecca” she said. “I think you should call us both Mommy and Rebecca agrees” she said again placing the nipple of the baby bottle into my mouth.

I smiled up at her and started to suck on the baba.

Mommy was holding the bottle for awhile when she reached to the end of the bed. She placed my bottle into a small ring on top of a cute little bunny and laid it flat on its belly on my pillow and put the nipple back into my mouth. The bottle stayed on my pillow and I started to suck on the baba while my head was turned side wards looking at the bunny. Mommy didn’t have to hold it and baby didn’t have to hold it. It stayed right where Mommy put it.

Mommy gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me she would wake me up for dinner when it was done and she left the door open just a crack as she left.

I laid there tears flowing down my cheeks. I don’t ever remember my real mother doing this to me but I was sure glad I was getting to feel the love my sister had for me this late in my life. I feel asleep shortly after remembering that.

Saturday Night:

Mommy turned the light on in my nursery and I woke up. The nipple from the bottle was still in my mouth and the OJ was all gone. Mommy came over to the crib and opened the gate. She pulled the blanket off me and put her finger into my diaper. She got quite a surprise when she found it was not only wet but dirty too.

“Oh boy” Mommy said. “Baby gave his mommy a little present didn’t he” she said with a little smile?

I looked up at Mommy and gave her a little smirk.

“That’s OK baby”. “Dinner is almost ready so Mommy is going to give her baby a bath anyway” she said as she helped me out of my crib. Mommy walked me over to the changing table. Mommy already had a changing pad on the changing table so I got up and lay on my back. Mommy had my binky ready and placed it into my mouth.

“There you go sweetie this should keep you carm for awhile”. “Mommy bought something special for her baby to help keep his diaper area nice and smooth” she said as she told me to say still and went into the bathroom.

When Mommy came back she had a can in her hand and a wet wash cloth. She was reading the direction on the back.

“It said we will never have to shave you again as long as we use this new hair remover” as she continuing to read the directions. Mommy put the can down and opened my diaper. She held my legs up and removed the dirty diaper and threw it into my diaper pail next to the changing table. Mommy cleaned my bottom with the wet wash cloth first. When I was completely cleaned she shook the can a few times and took the top off. With one hand she pushed my legs up to my chest and started to spray the hair remover all over my hinny making sure she got it close but not into my hole.

I felt the stuff start to heat up and she put my legs back down. She shook the can again, spread my legs apart again and sprayed the stuff all over my diaper area while holding my pee pee up with her other hand.

I was so happy I wasn’t getting a boner.

Mommy put the top back on and placed it under the changing table. She told me to stay still and not to touch the hair remover with my hand. “Mommy is going into the bathroom to fill the tub up” she said as she left the room.

As I laid there I felt my whole bottom getting hot. The hair on my diaper area had grown quite a bit in the last two weeks so I just laid there while sucking on my binky.

Mommy came back in about 30 minutes and said “OK baby I think we left it on long enough”. “We have to use a dry wash cloth and rub softly and the hair will all be gone”. “Won’t that be nice baby” she asked in baby talk as she lifted my legs again. She wiped in between my crack gentle with the wash cloth and the hair came off on the wash cloth. “Wow” she said as she bent closer to inspect her work.

“Babies bottom is all nice and clean” she announced. Mommy put my legs down and did the same to my diaper area. When she was finished, I was as bald as a one year old baby. No hair anywhere.

Mommy helped me off the changing table and put the wash cloth in the diaper pail.

We went into the bathroom and she helped me sit down. The water was warm and it felt very nice on my nice clean diaper area.

Mommy washed me fast. Making me stand up and washed my diaper area and my hinny. Making sure the entire hair remover was completely gone. I sat down again and Mommy put my toys in the tub and told me to play while she got din din ready.

Until now I hadn’t said much. I felt like a baby. Smelled like a baby and was even smooth as a baby. I was in heaven.

When Mommy came back she pulled the plug in the tub. Helped me out and dried me off. We went back to the changing table in my new nursery and I lay down on my back again.

She placed the diaper under my hinny and inspected how the new hair remover worked. She rubbed up and down and over my balls and pee pee. She pushed my legs up and checked my little hole too.

Mommy had me diapered in the matter of minutes.

I felt all safe and warm as she helped me up. When my feet hit the floor I hugged her tight.

Mommy put her hands on the back of my diaper and hugged me back.

“Thanks Sis” I whispered in her ear.

Mommy spanked my bottom and told me it was time to eat.

We went to the kitchen where I found that low chair at the kitchen table again. (That’s the one that makes me look like a little boy sitting chest high at the table). I knew she was going to feed me my din din like she did awhile ago.

Mommy tied my bib around my neck took my binky out of my mouth and placed it on the table. She went to the stove and brought back a hamburger and fries. But the hamburger was all cut up in little pieces. Mommy put ketchup on my plate and told me to dig in. But when I looked for my folk there wasn’t one. So I started to eat my French fries first.

Mommy had my folk and a napkin in her other hand. She started to feed me the pieces of hamburger. I would dip my fry's in the ketchup and in my mouth and Mommy would follow it with a folk full of hamburger.

I saw that Mommy didn’t have any diner in front of her so I offered her one of my French fries.

But she refused and told me she had eaten when I was taking my nap.

When I finished she placed the dish into the dish washer and took the baby bottle over to the table. She washed my hands and face and we went over to the couch. With the baby bottle in her hand she patted her lap and lay down with my head in the crook of her arm. (This to me is my favorite part with my Sister...ops sorry my Mommy).

Mommy gave me a kiss on my nose and put the nipple into my mouth. She said “I love you baby Jerry”. “Thank you for making all my dreams come true”. “If it weren’t for you I would have never had this wonderful experience of taking care of a baby”. “The only thing that I wish is that I could be suckled by my baby” and that I would never ask you to do”.

That was the last thing I heard. Because when I woke it was morning and I was in my crib under a warm baby blanket with my binky in my mouth. I tried to think of how I got here but I couldn’t remember. I held my hands over my head to try to wake up. Then it came to me. My Sister wishes that she could have her baby suckle from her. I remember her telling me that she would never ask me to do that.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHOULD I TRY AND GIVE MY SISTER WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS?

“Anywho” like my Sister said all the time.

I laid there sucking on my binky making believe it was a nipple on a woman. I noticed right before my Sister came in that I did not have a boner. I always have a boner when I think about that.

“Oooo there’s my little baby” Mommy cooed to me in baby talk. “My baby must have been very tired because he fell asleep in Mommy’s arms last night”.

I guess she didn’t know that drinking a baba in her arms was my favorite thing. If I was going to fall asleep it was going to be while in her arms being so comfortable and warm and loved.

“Is my baby wet” she asked bending head to the side? “Did you give Mommy another stinky dipee” she asked again holding her nose as she laughs?

“No Mommy I just wet” I told her in baby talk.

“Good” she said. “I have to get you ready so you can go home”. “You said you had something to do this morning right baby?

Mommy opened the gate on my crib and helped me out. I lay on the changing table and she proceeded to change my wet diaper.

As Mommy changed me she told me she bought an extra can of the hair remover so I can keep my diaper area nice and clean for Mommy. “I put it in your knapsack so you won’t forget it” she said. “OK Baby”?

“Yes Mommy”. “Thank you”.

When Mommy finished changing me she helped me put on my adult cloths and we went in the kitchen to eat. Again the adult chair was placed at the kitchen table.Like the last time.

We talked about the upcoming week. She asked if I was going to call Rebecca and I told her I would. When we were finished I swung my knapsack over my shoulder and gave her a kiss and a hug and headed out the door. When I was just about to drive off my cell phone rang.

I said hello and held it close to my ear. “Hi Jerry” a female voice sang. “It’s Rebecca”. “Just wanted to see how you were doing and find out if you had any plans for next week”?

“Hi Rebecca” I replied. “No I don’t have any plans for next week”. “What do you have in mine” I asked?

So what do you think??? Am I pushing the envelope a little if I gave my sister what she wants? Do you think it would be crossing the line between a Sister and Brother if I did what she would never ask me to do? :blush:

I think you have a great story . I live with my sister and she checks my diaper every night . Your story sounds like mine . I live with my sister (economic reasons) she knows I wet the bed and inists I wear diapers . There has never been any incestious activity between us (she loves me and I love her) . :)

THanks Pins

That's what I wanted to hear Pins. Someone else like me. You're happy and I take it your sister is Happy too? Is she taking care of you like a baby or is she making you wear a diaper at night because she doesn't want you to ruin her mattress?

Thank you Babyricky. With all that I told you about my sister you think I should go for it. I would like to do that. She has never known what it was like to be a mommy until that day she caught me in the bathroom at her house and she seems to be happier. She doesn't seem to care about sex and the fact that she enjoys taking care of her Big Brother like this can only show she loves me as my sister. I don't want to do this if it is going to end or worse if its going to be considered incestuous activity. Maybe she brought Rebecca into our lives because she feels I need the other half. I have enough love for my sister and respect that I know if I gave her what she wants it wouldn't be considered incest. She has been taking care of me like a Mommy for almost 3 months and not once have I thought about sex with her nor got a boner.

What do the rest of the readers think?

I'm working on last week ends chapter with Rebecca. Then I have to make a decision about my sisters wish. If I cross the line and ruin what I have with my sister I wouldn't want to see Rebecca again just for the shame of it all. I'm not seeing my sister until next week so I have some time to make up my mine. I'm 99% sure I will not rise to the occasion if I do what she would not ask me to do.

The taboo is strong in you. Practice the suckle on Rebecca first, and then ask her advise.

You have two mommies and four breasts to satisfy; two with benefits. Seems quite simple.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Thank you for your advice babylin. I did that and Rebecca told me that my Sister and I have a different kind of love. With Rebecca its different. Shes not my Sister. I never get a boner with my Sister. My Sister and Rebecca talk all the time. I think its about the benefits I have with her and what my Sister doesn't want with me. I don't have or wish to have benefits with my Sister. My Sister knows what she is doing is not sexual and she sees it when she changes me. I asked Rebecca if my Sister ever mentioned anything about me making her feel like a mommy by doing what she would never ask me to do. Rebecca told me yes. My Sister would never ask me. If I wanted to she would not stop me but it would have to be my choice. I don't consider it to be taboo. Its love we show for each other with out the bennies.

So I have decided at this time not to take that chance of losing my Sister's attention as a mommy.

Thank you to the few that offered their advise.

Friday Night with Rebecca:

I knocked on Rebecca’s front door once then twice. I thought maybe she had to go somewhere and was unable to let me know. So I started to walk back to my car when the door suddenly opened.

“Jerry, I’m sorry I lost track of time and was taking a shower”. “Please come in” she said.

I couldn’t help notice how pretty she looked wrapped in that pink towel. Her hair wrapped up in another towel. I sat on the couch as she stood in front of me.

“So I was thinking we could go to a movie tonight” she said or asked?

“Sure Rebecca whatever you want is OK by me” I replied still looking at that pink towel wrapped around her smooth body.

Rebecca sat down next to me and said “or we can go have something to eat if you’re not up to a movie”. She reached up and ran her fingers threw my hair once then twice. I couldn’t help it. She looked so sexy and pretty I grabbed her head and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. She kissed me back and pulled me to her giving me a hug at the same time.

I put my arms around her and held her tight. I slid my hand down to her leg and rubbed it softly. I felt her open her legs as my hand was going up. I took the gesture and pushed my hand up to her pussy. She might have been a little wet from the shower but I knew she was interested in what I was doing as she moaned into my mouth. Our tongues met and we played with each other.

Her towel fell open and her naked body came into view. My finger was on her clit and I was rubbing it gently. I broke our kiss and kissed her neck biting her ear lobe. I sucked on her neck as she rested her back on the couch. My finger was busy inside her pussy as I kissed down her neck to her shoulders. I kissed and sucked her right above her breast. Rebecca moaned again as I continued down to her nipple.

I sucked her left nipple into my mouth as I felt her pussy getting wetter on my finger. I suckled her like a new born not wanting to hurt her. She moaned again into my ear that was close to her mouth.

Rebecca was trying to get my belt open but I was giving her a hard time. When she went for it I would pull my hips out of the way and suck on her nipple harder. I did notice I was hard as a rock when she put her hand on the front of my pants. Is this what I should expect I said to myself if I suckle my sister’s nipple? But this is not my sister it’s Rebecca.

I stopped talking to myself when I felt Rebecca’s both hands grab a whole of my belt and forcefully open it up. Again with both hands one on my pants and the other on my zipper she pulled my zipper down. I tried to push my hips up again but she said “don’t make me have to spank you little boys” she whispered in my ear.

I let her have her way and gave into her pushing my pants down. When she put her hand on my hard dick inside my underwear I was the one who moaned. I took my shoes off with my feet letting my pants slid down my legs to the floor.

Rebecca stroked my dick as I continued to finger fuck her and suck on her nipple. “Why didn’t baby wear his dipee” she asked?

I was to busy to answer as I switched nipples. I had to lean into her a little to get the other nipple into my mouth causing her hand to grab my dick harder.

“I asked you a question little boy” she said as she spanked my bottom hard.

It didn’t hurt but it surprised me enough that I let go of her nipple and made like it did hurt.

She rubbed my hinny and I slid up and kissed her. Our two lips became one as we kissed.

Rebecca rolled me over so that I was lying on my back on the couch. She pushed both my hands and arms over my head and straddled my hip. I could feel her wet pussy wetting my underwear.

“When you come over to mommy’s house I expect you to be wearing your dipee. Do you understand baby” she said as she rocked up and down my hard dick with her pussy.

“Yes” I said as I tried to push my hips up to meet her.

Rebecca lay down on my chest and kissed me still with my hands and arms above my head.

When she stopped kissing she said “yes what”?

“Yes mommy Rebecca” I said.

She kissed my neck and kissed my chest as she let my hands and arms go and continued down to my belly. When she got down to my belly button she kneeled over me and from behind her ass she reached for my underwear and slid them down just passed my balls and the cheeks of my ass. She sat back down and kissed her way further south.

Rebecca slid so far south she was able to take my underwear off completely. Now all I have on is my shirt and my smile. Oh I forgot…and my socks.

She put her legs in between mine and spread them apart. Not wasting any time she had my hard dick in her mouth and she was sucking on it like she hadn’t eaten in a week. I started to moan at the same time she did. Mmmm she said as she licked and sucked on my dick from top to bottom then up again.

“Baby has such a big hard pee pee” she said as she licked the sides of my dick.

I watched from above as she put my pee pee (as she called it) into her mouth. Every time she let go of it I would see how wet it was getting. Soon she lifted herself up and guided my dick into her wet pussy.

I was so wet and she was so wet she just sat down and it went up inside her.

“Mmmm baby’s pee pee feels so good in mommy’s womb” she said as she rode up and down on me. I felt her pussy tighten up on my pee pee as she came again. Her hands were resting on the couch just under my arm pits. Her tits were so close to my lips that each time she rode down my chest and sat hard on my dick. I would put my tongue out and try to lick them. Every time I would touch one she would moan.

Rebecca wasn’t sitting straight up on my dick she was sliding her belly down my belly getting every inch of me deep inside her.

“Come on baby” she whispered. “Come on mommy wants her baby to cum”. “Come on be a good baby and send your baby seed deep inside mommy’s womb” she said as she started to rock my world harder and faster.

I always try to wait until a woman cums before I do but all this baby talk was driving me nuts.

I felt the tingle in my balls as I told Rebecca I was about to cum. “Oh here it come mommy” I yelled. My first shot almost blacked me out it was so hard. The only thing that stopped me from blacking out was that I was holding her tits with both my hands.

Mommy moaned as she felt the power of my first shot deep inside her. “Oh yes baby yes”. “Wash mommy’s inside with your baby seed” she said riding my dick hard and fast. “Oh yes baby” she said grabbing my hair on each side of my head and kissed me passionately her tongue inside my mouth fighting with mine.

Rebecca rolled off me and lay down next to me on the couch. It was a tight fit but I managed to put my arms around her and we got comfortable.

It wasn’t quit 6 pm when we both woke up. “Would baby like to go out to eat” Mommy asked?

“Sure mommy” I replied.

Mommy got up and took the blanket that was on the back of the couch and placed it over me.

“Mommy doesn’t want baby to get a cold” she said as she left the living room.

When Mommy came back she was already dressed she had the baby wipes powder and a diaper in her hand.

She took the blanket off me placed my binky into my mouth which was in her pocket and started to put my diaper on. When she was done she helped my put my pants on (no underwear) and shoes. She held my hand grabbed her pocket book and we went out the front door.

I guess I don't need to go on. Members stopped posting so my story is done. I was about to write the next few chapters. So I guess I will keep it to myself and enjoy what is going to be a very interesting second happy babyhood. Thank you babyricky for posting.