LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having explored ABKingdom and finding it OK. ABDL Pixel looks like my next target to explore. Anyone have any experience with them?

They did not do well in the ratings with two more votes down than up

http://abdlpixel.com

They use a facebook styile profile format and they appear to have social groups and seem to be feature rich. Here is my Profile

http://abdlpixel.com/profile/ChristineDaryleanne

OMG!

This thing is so feature-rich I am looking for the catch. It must be very new

It's been around for 3 or more years now. It has some good things about it. Not a lot of traffic thru the forums. Pics are good, but the site seem to be slow. Might just be my internet.

No; it is not your internet

3 years is not long, I think it has 10,000+ members

I do not see how it supports itself

This is a copy of a post of mine at the ABDL Pixel forum

I am evaluating ABDL Pixel as a trial member. I will make a decision to leave or stay in about 2-1/2 weeks. I like most of what I have seen so farl In about a week, i will set up a RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME group

http://sandralyn.net

It will be a boutique niche group for retro classic Little Girls

If I decide to stay, toward which I am leaning heavily, I will try and forge a partnership with Daily Diapers

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

Which is my home network where I have been for 4-1/2 years and have much invested in such that trying to move or copy a significant amount of material would be a daunting task

DD being about 5 times as old as ABDL Pixel has a stronger forum system and a more customizable profile that would be the perfect complement to the timeling approach of ABDL Pixel, in turn ABDL Pixel has things that DD does not and ABDL Pixel has forums that DD'ers could use so an intefrative interface would be good to have, especially one that could combine blogs and forums

At this point I do not understand why ABDL Pixel has more negative than positive votes here

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-adbl-sites-v1/abdl

It should be in second place with ABKingdom in third. Fetlife is not a true ABDL site and ABDL Reddit is not really a complete and self-standing site

On the minus side of ABDL Pixel is the obsession with user ratings. a group of trolls could easily ruin a persons rep. We have quit paying attention to that at DD 2 years ago. There Poop (which is just scat trying to be cuddly) is a bit strong here and DD has a strong Adult Kid/Little Girl/Little Boy component that I find lacking here at this time but that can change. I also do not understand credits and points fully. But whether I stay or go, I will give ABDL Pixel a vote up

I did leave ABKindom but gave them a vote up since the problem I had with them was not the fault of the site but of the members. the level of interaction I found to be nil

So come and take a look at DD and I will send folks to look at ABDL Pixel

I just gave them my first initial and nothing happened. I vaguely recall seeing something like you describe but I just tossed it since it was so incomprehensible and have seen nothing like it since. But then, I use webmail which is its own site and I have FireFox and avast! and MalewareBytes, which is like being in 2 pair of rubber panties and laying on a rubber sheet. I've gotten the same kind of thing from facebook, apparently from a Friend who I had known for decades and a Friend of his who I had not been on speaking terms with for even longer. The ABDL Pixel is like facebook in format. There is something else that has attached itself to ABDL Pixel; "Adult Baby Girl" website, which went around Liking my pictures. Also I have turned off all email notifications. Still in all, one of our mods or admins who is up on this should look at it

I have been a member on ABPixel for several years now. The site does does seem to get nearly as much traffic as it deserves, given the feature set it has. I am particularly fond of the quiz section. The people who do post are friendly and welcoming. There just aren't enough to really keep the content as fresh as it could be.

It is the same here, DD has over 25,000 members yet there is little traffic or action

I also found Pikachu there: Anyone else from DD over there as well?

They also have some "DPF orphans" there to whom they gave a 'group hug"

What, DPF Orphans haven't grown up by now? The way you say it you'd think they were all still in diapers or something.

• 4 weeks later...

I have left ABBDL Pixel. It is a great idea executed by a population consisting largely of idiots, wingnuts or malcontents. It took a month or so to find this out, but I did find this out

First, Tech Support: I could not access a couple of the user features or edit (change), specifically "Save Changes" in some of the sections. After going through the whole process and seeing on the screen that the changes were saved, when I went to the profile page, the changes had not been saved, I reloaded to be certain and it looked the same as before the attempted edits. Aslo I could not edit the music playlists, again the edit and save were shown to have taken place but that was just not so. I twice reported these in a period of two weeks and got no response

They have no LG culture nor any understanding of it. In fact their culture as not half as advanced as DD

The final straw was when I noticed a 29 year old member giving his home and cell phone number on a forum and commented on it as being a "newbie mistake" to give the person a heads up in the manner which we would have done at Daily Diaper, if a mod had not acted first. I was told "this was a locked forum, needing an account to see anything, so no harm was done, and a real moron of 44 years of age who lives not more than 20 miles from here gave me some guff about "he's not hurting anybody else" and that it was his risk to take. Now, anyone over the age of 10, with a year's experience and a moiety of their marbles would not knowingly take that risk. and I got no support. I have no desire to be around such mental midgets

I must conclude that with this kind of population that ABDLl Pixel should not be on one's to-do list. This is a pity because they have some good ideas and I would like to have been able to recommend them

Tres pathetique

No wonder DD is far and away #1