LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glee RP ((Brittana))

fairy123

Brittany Pierce yawned and she slowly opened her eyes, burrowed up to Santana in the Latina's bed, a frown appearing on her pink lips when she felt a cold wetness around her groin and butt, shivering with a small squirm. The blonde felt tears well up in her blue eyes as she broke down crying, trying not to wake Santana up since that was the third time that week she'd wet the bed at Santana's house. And not only that, but the whole glee club was supposed to sleep over that night, including some of Kurt and Blaine's friends from Dalton.

Hearing Brittany crying, Santana wakes up, she feels wet and instantly knows why the blonde is crying. "Oh, Britt-britt, did you wet again?" She says holding the girl closer. "Don't be sad, you know I don't care. Come on, go take a shower, I'll clean this."

She was starting to get worried, it wasn't the first time that Brittany had wet her bad.

"Do you need help, Britt?"

"You don't need to apologize, I know it was an accident." Santana pecks her lips and rubs her back. "Of course we can, sweetie. We can do everything you want!"

She gets up, takes Brittany soaked pants off and also her shirt.

"I d-dunno why it's happening though, 'Tana,"Brittany pouted softly as she peeled of her soaked panties and her nightie, shivering with a squirm at the cold air before going to Santana's bathroom to turn the hot water on.

"Are you stressed or something like this, Britt?" Santana asks peeling the wet sheets off the bed, she puts them close to Brittany night clothes in the floor. "Sometimes stress can make the person wet the bed."

"I'm here." She says, getting in the shower with her girlfriend. "Do you still need to pee Britt?" She asks because of the blonde's squirming.

Santana kisses Brittany. "Let me help you, so you will be clean faster." She says starting to wash the blondes arms. "But you know that if you can't hold, I have no problem with you doing it here, right?"

"But I don't wanna go potty on you again 'Tana, in the bed was bad enough,"Brittany whimpered, tucking a hand between her legs with another squirm, ducking her head shyly into the Latina's shoulder.

"You know I don't care, Britt. That's it, you already did, don't be embarassed." She puts an arm around her girlfriend's shouder, and rubs her neck. "Let it go if you are hurting, honey." Santana kisses her head.

"I know, baby, relax, it was not your fault, I should have remembered you to go potty before taking a shower." Santana dismisses her and accepts her kiss, letting Brittany's tongue enter her mouth.

This time Santana blushes too. "A little bit." She says, seeing Brittany so vunerable did things to her that she couldn't understand. She moans feeling her girlfriend's long fingers touching her. "Are you, Britt?" She asks, reaching to touch the blonde too.

Santana chooses not to answer, still embarassed. "Oh, Britt, you are so wet!" She says when their lips part. She continues touching Brittany and moaning beacause she's also being touched.

"Of course, honey!" Santana answers, starting to dress up. "Are you going to buy something for your bed wetting problem?" She asks, knowing Brittany so well, that her sttutering was a hint about what she wants to buy.