LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking up messy?

try this, do the bulk fiber thing as usual, then before you go to bed, eat a few dried prunes ;) Believe me, they WILL be getting you going in bed. I get a strong urge when ever I use them, but thats during the day, so the gravity thing kicks in, night time might be different...or not.

I've intrigued by night time loads myself, but couldn't figure it out...(until now) or if I even wanted to go down that road....might be something to try. But Prunes do work VERY well.

If I were to try to induce a nighttime mess I would make sure it was soft enough so that it would come out easy and so there was enough of it to urge the body to have a movement. Also I would take something to help me sleep through the movement.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve done some midnight britches-filling tucked up in bed on a couple of occasions.

I have been doing a lot of messing lately in my night time diapers. I have not had a BM in over 7 weeks, currently on antibiotics and being monitored by the doctors... they have no idea what is going on with my GI. Grateful that I wear diapers... being a FART turns into a SHART very quickly. Anything I eat or drink comes out into my diaper 45-60 minutes later.

I'm happy enough to wet or mess when I'm aware, knowing that I'll be in that diaper until morning. There's a certain decadence in that feeling. On the other hand, there's a completely different thrill about the thought of knowing if I choose to go without a diaper, I could wake up to a mess to clean up, thereby forcing me to make that choice every night. Just how I feel about it.

• 1 month later...

I've awakened with a surprise load only a few times. I much prefer to be conscious so I can enjoy all the sensations. The odd thing is that I usually wake up wet when wearing a diaper to bed. No diaper, dry bed. Weird.

I am a daily user of a fiber supplement so it is to be expected when the urge to go wakes me. Nothing quiet like the feeling of a heavy, wet diaper between your legs as you lay comfortably under the covers. Usually the poop urge doesn't become "critical" until I stand up. But even if I choose to remain in bed, the urge will eventually get to that point. I've become expert at total relaxation and letting a bm progress naturally. It always does. There's just something about the urgency intensification. If I wasn't wearing a diaper I would be running for the bathroom. But when diapered, I just continue to suck my thumb and wait for the urge to overtake me. The beauty of "daily fiber therapy" is that it

I usually wake up messy at least once or twice a month. Most of the time it's because I ate something I shouldn't have. Since I had my gallbladder taken out, my BMs have become predictable within a few hours, but are usually very sudden and very soft.

Things might be different if it were a daily occurrence but I haven't had any problem with rashes even after frequently sleeping in messy diapers through the night, or wearing them most of the day.

@Jack, that is exactly the kind of feeling I enjoy, but it would be even better to wake up partway through a big BM or to find it was already unloaded fully Large doses of psyllium just seem to make for frequent little squirts in my case, rather than huge contractions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been waking up messy about 3-4 time a week for the last 4 months, at one point I decided to use my nappies for everything but stopped that some time ago and my nighttime soiling now is medical not through choice I haven't admitted it to anyone not even my doctor although lots of people know about my urinary incontinence but something about involuntary messing makes it more embarrassing.