LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Or Cribs?

Interesting idea with the Saint in Training. I like how he has to make a choice and she makes him realize the cost of both. Also yeah update! I do wonder what his choice will be and if once he makes his choice, his world goes back to normal or how it was before this started? Looking forward to more!

Great update...So this Angel...er...Saint in Training has alerted him to Wubby & specifically the jewels playing games with him & that there is a choice with consequences either way to be made, what will Christopher Cole Jr do? Please continue,

Rockies Fan.

• 5 weeks later...

Long time admirer and infrequent comment making person.

This story has evolved in delightful ways. I love the call back to Dante's Infanzia, the Dickenson inclusion (so kind of death to wait for her), and I adore the inclusion of Emperor-Saint Nortion (fnord).

Thank you for creating such a lovely thing.

Fantastic as always, Personalias! From the Infanzia references of the last chapter to the intriguing added dimension of humanity for Cole senior in this one, I'd say you're on a roll!!

Excellent character development on all fronts. It seems Chris is starting to realize how isolated being a baby makes you.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved this story. I can't believe I had forgotten about it and didn't even read past part one. I have never seen other ABDL stories written like this.