LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ComfiCare M10

hti24

Anyone else tried these? I'm wearing one right now. I've been wetting it constantly for almost five hours and it's still nowhere near being full. I was given a free sample last week at Rearz, and if I were a betting man I'd wager they'll be selling me a bag very shortly.

I bought a case since there on sale. They are ridiculously absorbent. They are thick enough I won't wear them out of the house but they are awesome at night and if I'm home for a long period of time. I saw a test where they held over a gallon of water. And the crinkle is awesome.

Count me out on those $18 for 2 diapers is pretty steep. Checked out Rearz and they sell for $0.99, don't know if that includes shipping in Canada. I understand that that Amazon is importing to the US, just wish the US could get a company to sell them for a decent price.

He's talking about Company in Canada which he should have included in title. I think the post your talking about is in subforum in United Kingdom which is different all together.

He's talking about Comical in Canada which he should have included in title. I think the post your talking about is in subforum in United Kingdom which is different all together.

In Canada rearz ships free over $150.00. The Comficare are fun but being incontinent they are almost too much for regular use. Even overnight they aren't used up.