LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've worn probably heavier than I should. Not really a thrill, but more a conflict of schedules. Weekend is heavy diaper time and depending on how things work, out grocery shopping day. So, I've been out to the store in an M4 w/ extra stuffers a few times.

Rachael

I am with Mr Davis on wearing in public. I do have occasional poop accidents, (once a month, one after a gap of several months) and when I do, I am on the way to a bathroom to go get cleaned up pretty much immediately. It takes me 20 or so minutes to clean up and get a fresh diaper on.

I prefer a shower to wash, but failing that, wipes have to do. What won't flush goes in a ziploc inside a grocery bag, and straight out to the outside garbage dumpster when I am fully dressed.

One time I made a bet and lost loser had to wear a diaper in public so I went to the park with my diaper and I ended up having to go bad but a lady was sitting next to me on a bench and would hear it so I just gave and went in my diaper. Worse came and then my girlfriend said hey an I had to go to her then later at her house she realized and pulled my pants down. She said looks like someone made a poopy, and with no choice I was changed like a baby.

• Like 1

I don't go out in a diaper very often. When I do it is always a disposable. I do enjoy wetting a bit when out, just little spurts at a time, too afraid to over do it and leak. But there was one close call...I was getting gas for my vehicle and I was waiting for the tank to fill and I thought why not. I let out a spurt and to my horror I felt

I do not involve other people though, outside of those who have to know. People who know you well WILL find out. I just flat out told them, and sometimes you will make a bad clothing choice and people will see, most will just ignore it. Maybe because I am a female, I get less negative attention over it though.

• 1 year later...

As I've written in a number of sites and threads, I have been outside wearing fully exposed diapers (no pants, sometimes t shirt, sometimes just diaper and shoes) many times. It is always a great feeling to be that open about my diaper. I wear cloth and plastic pants, so there is no mistaking what I am wearing. I have worn them on the street (with a shirt), in the park on the mountain here in town, and most recently in my neighbour's backyard while helping her with yardwork. In that case I was only in a diaper and shoes, and she did not even bat an eyelash, (though she did tell my wife. But that is another story). The best experience I had was on one of my diaper walks, an older lady asked me why I was wearing a diaper, and never judged - she just wanted to understand. The worst was when a cop asked me what I was doing, but finally just let me go. I want to keep going outside diapered, but don't want to get in trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear pull ups quite a lot whenever I go out they're a lot easier for my a get from the shops than adults diapers so I have quite a stock of them and only really wear diapers on special occasions, anyhow I'm digressing a little here. I was wearing a diaper down to the local post office and it felt great the bulge between my legs and listening to the slight rustle as I walked.

I go out in public in diapers all the time. I was very nervous about doing it at first but now I don't even think twice about it. I don't go flaunting it or anything like that.

I generally wear Bambinos under a pair of jeans or shorts. No one ever looks at me weird or anything. It's only in your head that you think people think or even care about what you have on underneath your clothes.

The outside world is so busy and loud that that crinkle that you're convinced everyone in a mile radius can hear is hardly even audible and even if it can be slightly heard, no one cares. They all have their own agenda and are generally paying attention to whatever they are doing.

I often go camping at the Padre Island National Seashore. There are 60 miles of beach and a 4x4 is required to access. I like to go down about 25 miles and fish in a diaper and t-shirt. I may see other humans every couple of hours but I can see them coming from literally miles away. I just duck into my camper until they pass. The feeling of being on the beach in the sun in just a diaper is simply indescribable! I also learned that diapers make quite odd tan lines lol. Once I went for a swim in my Belissimo, that think had to weigh 12 lbs by the time I got out lol

• 1 month later...