LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

B is for Baby

As Mayra crouched in her cage in stunned disbelief, Jake stood up and proceeded to the corner of the basement where a closet was located. Opening the closet, Jake pulled out a folded up scaffolding on wheels and a small black hand held objdct that had two prongs sticking out of it. Jake depressed the button on the device and a brief arc appeared between the prongs. Satisfied, Jake put the taser in his pocket and unfoled the scaffolding. Whistling cheerfully as he did so, his progress revealed the scaffolding to be something that resembled a simple baby stroller which had straps to secure the users waist, wrists and ankles. Jake wheeled this over to the cage and noted that Mayra was still crouched in the same position, staring at the crotch of her diaper. Jake smiled at this as he pulled a ring of keys from his pocket and proceeded to open the padlo k on the cage.

The sound of the hasp being opened snapped Mayra out of focusing on her wet diaper and back onto Jake. Mayra noted the 'stroller' and immediately felt a surge of fear. "What are you doing?" Mayra asked in a quavering voice. Jake took the lock off and opened the cage.

"I'm letting you out of your cage so I can change your diaper, baby." Jake stated as he stood up and stepped aside, leaving the cage open. He then looked at Mayra expectantly.

Mayra swallowed in a dry throat, looking at the stroller like it was a dangerous animal. "What's that for?" Mayra managed to croak out.

Jake smiled at Mayra. "This is to make sure baby doesn't hurt herself. Come on sweety, crawl on out and lets get your diaper changed." Jake sang to Mayra. He then finished with a beckoning gesture.

Mayra swallowed again, wanting out of the cage, but wary of Jake's intentions. The last time she did something he asked her to, she'd ended up where she is now. With her only two options being to stay or go, Mayra reluctantly started to crawl out of the change, humiliatingly aware of how this posture and method of egress looked whild wearing a very wet diaper. As Mayra crawled out, she concentrated on crawling out of the cage door and so missed it when Jake pulled the taser out. As she cleared the door, Jake jammed the taser into the small of her back, stunning her and rendering her immobile. While she lay prone, Jake quickly and easily picked Mayra up, sat her in the stroller, and strapped her securely in. Reaching into the cage, Jake grabbed the paci that had fallen out of Mayra's mouth and returned to the stroller in time to stick it back in her mouth as Mayra slowly regained her faculties. Mayra became aware of the paci and the fact that she was strapped into the stroller. She tried to get loose, to no avail. She began to whimper as she unconciously sucked the pacufuer. Jake resumed whistling as he wheeled Mayra over to the llift set ne t to the stairs. Securing Mayra and himself in there, Jake used gbe lift to ascend to the top of the stairs. Opening the hinged railing to the stairs, Jake opened the door to the basement. Light and voices came through again as Jake wheeled Mayra out of the basement.

• Like 1

Some small and minor spelling and grammar issues, but al-in-all great addition. I look forward to see where this goes in the future. IMHO, Jake is a jerk, she was cooperating and he still hit her with the stun gun.

Jake wheeled Mayra out of the basement and into a kitchen area of what appeared to be a rather capacious cabin. There were several men and women sitting around a table who turned as soon as Jake and Mayra made there opinions. Trussed up as she was and sucking on her pacifier, all Mayra could do was whimper in protest as the people seated around the table proceeded to stand up, oohing and awwing at Mayra. It was apparent from the lack of surprise and this particular form of attention that Mayra's predicament was neither unusual nor unexpected. Mayra could feel herself turning beet red as these strangers started to comment about the 'little baby girl' and ask Jake questions about her as if she wasn't there. One woman even felt the crotch of Mayra's diaper, exclaiming that she was wet and that Jake should change her soon, which Jake assured her he was going to do. By the time the strangers began to leave Mayra alone and Jake started to wheel her to the next room, Mayra was doing her best not to cry. Who the Hell were these people? Did they think this was voluntary or did they know full well that Jake had kidnapped Mayra and was forcing her to do this? Her situation since awakening to this nightmare was really starting to take a toll and Mayra could feel unshed tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She fought against them, but a few tears leaked out regardless of her efforts. Despite her intentions, the emotional toll was too much and Mayra found herself starting to bawl like a little girl. Jake continued to wheel Mayra through the living room of the cabin where even more strangers were. Some made similar sounds and comments as the people in the kitchen had, some expressed what sounded like genuine concern as they could see Mayra crying. Jake assured them that Mayra was fine, she just needed to be changed. So saying, Jake wheeled Mayra into the next room of the cabin, which turned out to resemble a nursery.

Seen through a scrim of tears, Mayra made out the shapes of a changing table, a rocking chair, an oversized playpen and crib, a toy box and a play mat. Jake and Mayra also weren't alone in this room. Standing at the changing table was a red headed woman who Mayra could see was even taller than herself. Mayra could also see that this woman was of a rather prostidgious size that Mayra herself would describe as 'ample' but not quite fat. For the moment, she was seen in profile standing at the changing table, wearing a simple cotton dress that just cleared her ankles. The dress itself was white with a blue floral pattern to it. Worn over this was an apron one might have seen a nanny wearing from the 1950's or some such; it too was white with a frilly patterned edge and huge pockets on the front. The woman was standing at the changing table, taping a fresh diaper onto yet another girl who was lying on the table in front of her. The woman was making cooing sounds to the girl on the table and gently tickling her sides and the soles of her feet. The girl on the table was responding to this treatment exactly the way one might have expected a baby to respond, by giggling and smiling widely behind the pacifier that she had in her mouth. The girl appeared to be of asian descent, her hair in rather adorable pigtails that were tied in place with white satin ribbons tied into bows. The girl was wearing a pink shirt that cleared the top of her diaper by a few inches and white socks that had lacy frills on them. As Mayra stared at this scene in wonderment, the girl on the table turned her head and saw Jake and Mayra where they'd stopped just inside this strange nursery. The girl proceeded to giggle and point at Mayra.

"Pwetty!" The girl proceeded to lisp behind her pacifier, just like a toddler would who hadn't quite mastered English. This caused the red haired woman to turn to Jake and Mayra as well. Mayra could see that this woman had rather lovely green eyes, very fetching and somewhat hypnotic in quality. The woman smiled a warm, motherly smile at Mayra, which Mayra felt herself responding to despite her best intentions. She felt herself becoming more calm, the tears drying up and the sobs coming to a slow halt.

"Well now, Jakey-poo, I must say that is quite a pretty little girl you've got there. Why was she crying? Were you mean to her?" The woman asked in warm, motherly tones. As she said this, the woman easily picked up the Asian girl from off the changing table and just as effortlessly, set her on the play mat. The girl sat there in her diapers and pigtails and started to play with a doll that was left there, sneaking peeks at Mayra as she dud so.

"No more than I had to be, Mommy, I promise. I think she's just tired and cranky from needing her diaper changed." Jake responded. The woman approached Mayra and leaned over to look her in the face. The warm smile was still on her face, those gorgeous green eyes seeming to fill Mayra's vision. Carefully, the woman pulled the pacifier out of Mayra's mouth.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" The woman asked in the gentle tones one would use for a child. Rather than respond to this by blushing and getting irritated, Mayra found herself further calmed by this somehow.

"Mayra." She responded quietly. This vaguely surprised Mayra that she would answer so simply, but for some reason this didn't bother her. The woman responded by widening her smile in genuine seeming response, showing her teeth as she did so. Maura felt herself giving a rather small shy smile in response to this, again without it seeming to bother her.

"Mayra? That's a pretty name for a pretty little girl." The woman said as she started to unstrap Mayra. Mayra herself was so relaxed by this point, she didn't clearly realize this had been done until the woman picked her up out of the stroller with the same lack of effort she'd displayed for the other girl still seated on the play mat and playing with her doll. Mayra wasn't sure how to feel until she found herself bring gently laid down on the changing table. Mayra started to feel herself begin to feel distressed again, whimpering as she did so.

"No, please, I don't..." She heard herself begin to protest as the woman smiled down at her.

"You don't what, sweetheart?" The woman asked as she started to grab things from the shelf set into the changing table. Mayra saw the woman lay out a bottle of baby lotion, baby powder, and a fresh disposable diaper that was a match for the one she was wearing. Mayra swallowed in her throat before she continued.

"I'm not a baby, I don't..." She faltered again as the woman gave a gentle laugh.

"You're not a baby? Then how come your diaper is wet, little one?" The woman asked with a gentle teasing smile.

"I... I don't.... I don't know..." Mayra stated in a soft broken tone of voice. Humiliatingly, Mayra could feel childish tears welling up in her eyes again. The woman saw this and responded by gently wiping her tears away with her thumb.

"Shh, it's ok Mayra... You're just a little baby, you couldn't help it... Mommy is going to make it all better." The woman said in a soft, rhythmic cadence. Mayra again felt herself responding to this by relaxing, once more seeming to only see the womans green eyes as the woman gently parted Mayra's legs and started to untape her diaper.

"Such a little baby, just a helpless little baby girl.... Mommy's going to change you, make it all better..." The woman continued in the same tone as she rolled up Mayra's used diaper and threw it in the nearby diaper pail. The woman then proceeded to unfold the new diaper, gently and easily lifting Mayra up by her ankles and lifting her bottom before setting the diaper under her and lowering her bottom down onto the diaper. All of thus was done without protest by Mayra, who had by this point unknowingly stuck her thumb in her mouth and was calmy sucking it. The woman saw this and smiled, causing Mayra to smile around her thumb in the exact same manner that the Asian girl had smiled around her paci earlier.

"Such a sweet baby, Mommy's little baby.... Mommy's going to make it all better." The woman continued as she squirted lotion into her hands, warming it between her palms before gently starting to apply if to Mayra's 'diaper area'. Mayra responded to thus by gently giggling, which caused the woman to smile and gently coo back to Mayra. Once the lotion was applied, the woman quickly cleaned her hands off with a handy wipe from her apron. She then grabbed the powder and started to sprinkle it onto Maura's crotch. The smell hit Mayra's nose, immediately making her think of her childhood. Without realizing it, Mayra gently reached up with her free hand and grasped one of the womans scarlet tresses that was hanging down the side of her face as she changed Mayra.

"Mommy." Mayra said, lisping around her thumb still in her mouth as she did so. The woman positively beamed at Mayra as she said this.

"That's right, baby girl; I'm your mommy. You're my special little baby girl, aren't you? Such a sweet baby girl." The woman said as she snugly taped Mayra's diaper on. She then gently tickled Mayra's sides, causing Mayra to giggle in response. Smiling broadly, the woman helped Mayra sit up, then took a pale green shirt similar to the other girl's and gently raised Mayra's arms, slipping the shirt over my Mayra's head and helping her put it on. She also gently pulled Mayra's thumb out of her mouth and slipped her pacifier back in to accomplish this. She them gently tweaked Mayra's nose, eliciting another giggle from Mayra as she did so. She then grabbed a pair of pale blue socks with frillies on them and slipped them on Mayra's feet, tickling the soles of her feet after she did so. Mayra giggled again at this, then yawned hugely, dropping her pacifier as she did so. She sleepily rubbed her eyes as she did this, which the woman noticed.

"Uh oh, looks like baby is ready for beddy byes." The woman gently announced, picking Mayra up and carrying her to the rocking chair as she did so. Humming quietly, the woman sat Mayra in her spacious lap, untying her apron as she did so. Once the apron was untied, the woman then slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled the top down revealing her very generous bosom in a nursing bra. The woman then unsnapped one side of the bra, revealing a swollen nipple that she presented to Mayra's lips, cradled the back of Mayra's head as she did so. No longer on her usual frame of mind, Mayra wordlessly latched onto the nipple and proceeded to suckle like a real baby, being rewarded with the woman's breast milk as she did so. The woman then started to hum softly and gently rock the rocking chair as Mayra suckled from her breast, eventually falling into a blissful sleep.

I loved this chapter! I wonder if the brief interaction between Jake & "Mommy" indicates that Jake himself is also a baby & a recruiter of sorts for this mommy. I also hope this means that Jake isn't as much of a meanie as he came across to me in earlier chapters. Great as usual Nana, please keep up the great work,