LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diary Of A Bad Boy

Thanks for the comments and all the views. There are only a few more chapters to come. I hope you enjoy them. Let me know!

Ch 29: Another Surprise!

One Saturday afternoon after I’d been allowed up from my nap, Amy and I were on the sofa and watching some TV. My chores had gradually been spread out over the weekend and throughout the week, so there was often more time for us together like this. I was dressed as usual in my thick cloth diapers, plastic panties with a cute Elmo onesie, snapped at the crotch and with snaps at one side of the neck. I also had a pair of dark blue corduroy pants with an elastic waist and snaps up the inside of the legs and through the crotch. There could be no mistaking these pants for adult clothing! My pacifier was in my mouth and attached by a strap to the front of my onesie.

Over a period of time, I’d gotten used to the fact that various people might come to the door for one reason or another. It usually happened only on Saturday mornings; it might be some evangelicals trying to bring us their ‘message’ or it might be the mailman with a package. Sometimes Jill would stop by – Amy would know she was coming, but it was always a surprise to me because ‘baby’ didn’t need to know.

If Amy didn’t know who it was at the door, I was always allowed to take my bottle and any other baby items with me and go to the kitchen. If Amy had to invite someone in, I could always retreat to my downstairs nursery for whatever time it took for Amy to deal with whoever was there. Once a friend of hers stopped by and stayed so long I ended up with a standing puddle in my plastic panties and pee dribbling down my legs. I didn’t like that, but I knew it would be OK because I knew Amy would take care of me once her friend left.

As I say, I was used to the routine of people coming to the door and so when the doorbell rang that afternoon, I simply got up and started gathering my things.

“You may go to the kitchen, baby, but stay there. If this is who I think it is, you will be coming right back in here. Don’t go downstairs, OK?” Amy said.

I figured what she meant was that it was someone she expected and they’d be gone right away. I nodded my intention to obey her and went to the kitchen. As I heard Amy open the front door, I stood in a spot where I could also rush down cellar in spite of what Amy had said.

“Rose, I’m so happy you two could come over! Come on in,” Amy said.

I bristled. Rose and Bill Wallace were a couple who lived down the street from us. We’d met them a long time ago at a neighborhood block party and saw them around from time to time. I’d always thought of them as just other people in the neighborhood and not particularly our friends in any real sense.

But then my mind flashed back to the day Amy had taken me out to the grocery store. I tried to remember; it seemed like it might have been the first time she brought me out of the house diapered. That story would have been part of this diary from that time. We had met them in the baby aisle as Amy had just picked out baby oil, powder and wipes. There had been an awkward moment that I thought had been covered up. Now here I was in my usual weekend apparel and Amy was welcoming them into our house!

I prepared to head for the cellar when Amy said, “Peter, Rose and Bill are here. Isn’t that nice? Come on in here.”

My face flushed. What was Amy doing? What was I going to do? I couldn’t just walk in there! I began to panic and head for the cellar.

Amy repeated herself, “Come on in here, Peter. Didn’t you hear me? Rose and Bill are here and we’re going to have a nice little visit.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Was Amy going to out me to this couple? Was this the beginning of the end of my secrecy? I felt like my feet were locked in cement. I felt woozy and thought I might collapse.

Weakly I answered Amy, “Uhhh,….I’m not feeling so good right now. I think I’m going downstairs and lay down on the cot down there.”

“No, you’re not. You’re going to come out here right now, little boy. Don’t make me come and get you or you will be going downstairs for some extra special treatment like you’ve never had before!”

Amy’s voice had taken a turn that meant business. Still, I could barely move. If I went to the living room, this couple was going to know my secret. The pacifier had dropped out of my mouth and hung limply by its strap down the front of my Elmo onesie. My toddler style pants bulged around my thick diapers. There was no secret here! Bill and Rose would see me for what I’d become – the person Amy had promised would stay a secret. I couldn’t bring myself to walk out there. But if I didn’t, I sensed that Amy would let this couple know about me anyway and I’d be punished severely for not obeying her.

Slowly, as if walking to my own execution, I dragged my feet across the kitchen floor. They sounded a million miles away, and yet I heard voices from the living room. I hesitated, then continued my shuffle into the hallway, my head hanging low. Although my eyes were cast downward, I couldn’t bring myself to look at myself and see the evidence I was about to reveal to these two neighbors. I looked instead at a spot a distance in front of me on the floor.

As I turned the corner into the living room, the first thing I noticed was a jacket and a pair of wind-pants carelessly discarded on the floor. They looked a lot like mine, but I knew they weren’t. I didn’t know what to make of this and continued to stare at the floor.

“Oh, diaperpt, don’t be so upset,” I heard Amy say sweetly.

Still her voice sounded a million miles away; I was lost in a total fog of embarrassment and humiliation unlike anything I’d felt since my new diaper life had begun.

“Amy, he’s adorable! Just look at him! And I thought my Billy was cute!”

What? What was that Rose just said? I jerked in response to this and my eyes rose slowly toward the voice of this woman. As my eyes scanned in the direction of her voice, I first saw three sets of feet and legs; one pair belonged to Amy, another pair had a pair of flats and some jeans, while the third pair was graced by babyish Velcro sneakers, short white cotton socks and bare legs. And yes, the legs were bare – completely hairless.

My eyes look some more and saw that as I glanced further up those legs, there was a pair of bright blue baby shorts just like pairs that I owned – with a tell-tale bulge at the waist - and above that a onesie with snaps at the shoulder just like mine, but with a huge print of Grover on the front. Above the onesie was the face of my neighbor Bill, sucking happily on a pacifier.

I didn’t dare move but I was in a panic. Now my mind made a transition from my fear of being outted to new worries. My mind flashed to all the stories I’d read on diaper sites about Mommies of adult baby boys getting them together for ‘play-dates’ and how the big babies would be put into a crib together, made to interact as babies or even in homosexual relationships, while the wives went off by themselves to do their thing. I’d loved reading stories like these and I could mildly fantasize about being forced into a relationship like that, but even reading those stories I knew it wouldn’t be something I’d want. I was straight. That was it. I have gay friends and I’d made friends online on abdl sites with gays. I was fine with the whole concept; it just wasn’t for me.

Wasn’t it bad enough that I was standing here in front of these neighbors dressed – well, yeah, I was dressed as I’d come to love… But no one else was supposed to see me this way. Well, Jill knew and saw me like this, but… And, Joelle at the office knew I wore diapers and needed them, but... I was just too surprised, humiliated and ashamed to think straight. What was going to happen? Why was Bill dressed like this? Was he like me? In what ways? Was he gay? Were we going to be made to "play" together? What did Amy have in mind for us? What was going to happen next?

All stories - good, bad or otherwise - must always come to an end. I hope you've enjoyed this story nearly as much as I've enjoyed writing, re-reading, revising, etc. My stories are, afterall, always for me. This one is probably my longest and the one I've worked at most.

I wouldn't mind if you let me know what about the story appealed to you (or didn't). Some of you have already made comments like that and I do appreciate them. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 30: Revelation

Amy broke the awkward silence. “Diaperpt, say hello to dipe4863!”

What? Bill? Bill was ‘dipe4863?’ My head spun.

Amy continued, “And Rose is flowermom. Do you remember them from dailydiapers?”

I was still bewildered and could barely stand up. “Uhhh…dipe4863 and flowermom?” I mumbled.

“Yes, you know them, baby! Not only have we seen their posts, but they are on your friends list,” she explained what I knew well.

“Uhhh…” I was still stunned, not able to process this information.

Finally, Amy reached over and put my pacifier into my mouth and said, “Let’s all sit down, OK?”

I began reflexively sucking on the pacifier as Rose and Bill sat down together in the loveseat and Amy pulled me to her side on the sofa.

“Well, now diaperpt,” Amy began, “once I’d discovered your love of diapers and had begun exploring dailydiapers, it was only natural for me to go to the support section and begin to ask questions. I began as a guest, but eventually signed up as ‘ptmom.’ Oh, I had so many questions and remember, at that point I was out to just punish the daylights out of you and then dump you.

“For the fact that I didn’t, you’ve got to credit Rose. She’d started responding to my questions in the support section and then later I discovered that she was on your friends list as well. Rose explained how she’d found out about Bill’s diaper use and had been upset and hurt too. The rest I’m going to let them explain, but I can’t thank them enough.

“After a while, Rose and I began to pick up on some of the subtle references we’d made in our messages back and forth and gradually came to realize that not only did we live in the same town, but in the same neighborhood! It was hard for me to give up that information – I was so paranoid about anyone else knowing about this, but Rose was beyond belief! She helped me through the whole process.”

Rose spoke up, “Diaperpt, I was so happy to be able to help Amy. She seemed so nice on-line and then when I found out who you two are in real life, I was thrilled! As I began trying to help Amy with all of the mental and emotional issues she was facing, I realized how much it was helping me! Of course, I guided her along with suggestions for diapers and furniture, but it was so great to find someone I could talk to about all my mental baggage as well. We began meeting for coffee now and then as well.”

Amy picked up as Rose paused, “Peter, this has just been so good for me. And the two of us decided we just had to get together as couples. When we met at the grocery store, I’d said the words but at that time was still far from convinced that I could actually do it. I’m ready now and I hope you are as well.”

“Umm,…,” I took the pacifier out of my mouth. “Uhh…but…but…Mommy, I know I love this life you’ve helped with me, but… uhhh, I, uhh… I don’t want to really play with Bill. No offense, Bill…Uh…I don’t know what you have in mind, but…”

I didn’t know what to say or how to say it. I didn’t want to offend this couple with whom I’d developed a good on-line relationship. I certainly didn’t want to upset Amy; I didn’t want to end up punished – with Bill or in any other scenario! And yet, I didn’t want to be made to play baby with this other man – baby – aby – in real life, I was not even able to use the vocabulary I was so accustomed to using on dailydiapers! This was just too real…just too scary!

Amy reached over to take my hand as it rested on the leg of my little shorts.

“Oh Peter, no. Don’t worry about anything like that. I invited them over to just share some time; to be able to support each other. Rose and I want us all to be friends. We’ve already talked through all that. We have no interest in having the two of you babies do anything you aren’t comfortable with – now or ever. We love you two too much and want the focus to be on our relationships as couples.”

While I was still trying to absorb all of this, I was relieved to hear what Amy had just said.

Rose spoke out as well, “Peter, we just want to be friends with the two of you. It isn’t anything like that story Bill wrote and posted on dailydiapers. He and I have talked about that a lot and he explained that he wrote it like that with the homosexual encounter at the request of someone who had sent him a message. He doesn’t like any of that sort of thing himself.

“You don’t, do you, baby?” Rose said as she turned to Bill.

Bill shook his head, but continued to suck on his pacifier. He looked at me and it made me a little more comfortable to read in his face and body language just a touch of embarrassment and shame too.

Rose and Amy continued the conversation as Bill and I each sat passively sucking on our pacifiers. We looked almost like bookends. The confusing and scary haze that had surrounded me when Amy let in Bill and Rose began to settle and fall away. Slowly I began to adjust to sitting there with this other couple; wearing my baby clothes in front of other people. It still felt very strange, but as the Mommies talked I felt more and more at ease.

After a while, Amy announced that Rose and Bill were going to eat with us tonight. She and Rose went to the kitchen to begin preparations. Bill and I just sat, staring at each other and sucking on our pacifiers.

Finally, Bill reached up and slid his pacifier out of his mouth. “So…I guess we’d better just get used to this, huh? …this whole thing about getting together? Are you as nervous as I am?”

I slid my pacifier out of my mouth and answered, “I…I’m horribly nervous. I know we’ve talked on-line a whole bunch, but this is scary. If this ever got out, I’d lose my job and I know my family and my friends would never have anything to do with me again.”

Bill smiled slightly and said, “Me too. You know, I love my diapers. I wear them all the time – even at work. I love the feel of wet diapers and I love the fact that Mommy – uh, Rose – is happy changing me and putting me in my crib at night. Over the year or two we’ve been doing this, I’ve even gotten used to the punishments I get when I’m bad – or when Rose thinks I’ve been bad. I love all this stuff, but I can’t afford for people out in my real life to know about this.”

We continued to talk until Amy called out from the kitchen, “Suppertime! You two babies come out and have supper with us now!”

I could tell I wasn’t the only one a little embarrassed to be called a baby in front of someone we didn’t know that well. Obediently, though, we shuffled off to the kitchen.

Amy steered me to my high-chair and in spite of my hesitation, made me sit down and fixed the tray in front of me.

Rose looked at Bill and said, “Well, baby, there’s only one high chair here, so we’ll have to make do. You sit in this chair here.”

Bill sat obediently, but began to whimper a little as Rose began placing restraints on first one wrist and then pulling his wrists behind the chair and attaching the other wrist as well. A large Velcro strap went around his mid-section to hold him even more securely in the chair and then finally restraints were put on his ankles and around the front legs of the chairs so he was completely immobile.

“Mommy, please, I’ll be good!” he pled to no avail.

“Oh, I know you’ll be good,” said Rose. “And now you’ll be good whether you want to or not. You need to show diaperpt what a good boy you really can be. We’re guests here for the very first time and we need to make a good impression. If you’re going to act up, we’ll have to take even more precautions the next time we get together.”

I had no opportunity to be smug – if I could even think of that as I sat in my highchair – since Amy had kept my hands beneath the tray of the highchair and now was fastening both my wrists and ankles into restraints as well.

“Now let’s show dipe4863 how good you can be!”

I wasn’t happy with this situation now, but I also knew it didn’t matter if I was happy. And from looking at Bill, if misery loved company, we at least both had company.

Supper was linguine and spaghetti sauce with peas, salad and Italian bread. Before the two women sat down, they put large bibs on each of us. “This is going to be a little messy for you two babies, but I know you’ll love it, said Rose.

Rose and Amy sat down with large plates and glasses of red wine in front of them. Each of them had a divided baby dish at the side of their plates. In the largest division sat a reddish white mush, in one of the smaller sections a pile of green mush and in another section a pile of apple sauce.

Rose and Amy chattered as they ate their meal and sipped their wine. In between eating and chatting, they fed us from our baby plates. I didn’t like my peas mashed up like that but the spaghetti was great and I always liked applesauce. Amy fed me carefully, but still I could tell I was getting a little messy. Bill had sauce running down his chin and onto his bib as well in spite of Rose’s efforts. Every once in a while one of the women would tear off a small piece of bread, carefully avoiding any crust, and carefully place it in our mouth.

Between bites – and spills - Bill and I started comparing notes on what we were fed and how. Since Amy had learned so much from Rose, I wasn’t surprised to hear that the two of us ate about the same over the course of the week. We talked about our favorite meals and our least favorite dishes; neither of us liked very many vegetables when they were mashed up like our peas. Bill likes mashed carrots a lot though, while peas – as long as they started out frozen – were my favorite vegetable.

We both seemed hungry and by the time we’d finished eating and our Mommies had wiped our faces clean, we had gotten considerably more comfortable about being around each other in our baby clothes.

After we’d eaten and had been released from our chairs, each Mommy pulled down the top of our pants and snuck a finger up under our onesies. Not surprisingly, we were both very wet and I had slipped a little poop in my diapers as well.

I got nervous all of a sudden, thinking we were going to be changed in the same room. Without any other communication, however, I was brought up to my nursery and changed there, while Bill and Rose hung back in the living room.

As Amy began changing my diapers, she asked, “Well, now, how is this going for you?”

“It really had me scared, Mommy, but I think it’s going to be OK. I think I like Bill as much in person as I did on-line. I’m just so afraid others will find out and will ruin everything for us. It’s going to be all right, though, right Mommy? Tell me it’s going to be all right.”

“Yes, baby,” she answered. “It’s going to be perfect. We need at least one other couple where we can just be ourselves. You need it and I need it. Rose and ‘dipe’ have been so helpful to us and they really are in exactly the same situation as we are. They can’t afford to let everyone else in the world know about them as well.

“I’ve read all those posts on dailydiapers about people who just don’t care if the world knows about their diaper fetish. That’s all well and good for them. What’s right for them isn’t necessarily right for us. I know your parents would throw a fit and so would mine. We’d be out of their wills in no time – not that we need their money. What’s worse is that I know they’d be disappointed in us so much; all that, not to mention our jobs. You know how conservative my company is – the CEO has a broomstick up his butt and in his case, it’s not a kink!! Just the hint of what we’re doing and he’d find a reason, phony as it might be, to fire me.

“So don’t worry. Just relax and let’s enjoy this whole thing as much as we can. Rose and I are doing all this because we love you two so much – and I’ve come to love all this myself as much as I think Rose does. It really has saved our marriage, right?”

I couldn’t agree more with everything Amy had just said. By that point she’d finished re-diapering me and kissed me full on the lips before helping me up from my changing table.

When we got downstairs, Rose was just tucking away a changing pad as Bill sat on one of my pads on the floor in a yellow Oscar-the-Grouch onesie.

Rose pointed to Bill and said to Amy, “My little baby wet so much I had to change his onesie. I think it was all the excitement.”

Again conversation between Amy and Rose continued as Bill and I were each given a bottle to drink. Once both of us were finished our bottles, Rose announced it was time to bring her baby home and get him ready for his cribby. Amy agreed that it was time for me to get ready for my cribby too.

We began saying our good-byes and giving hugs all around. Rose held me tight and patted my well-diapered bottom making me feel very babyish. As Bill and I hugged, I felt the bulk of our diapers between us and knew that they formed a mutual bond on which we could continue a friendship.

Once they left, I was brought up for a bath. I was wet again already and I’d pooped more as well. Amy and I talked lovingly during my bath, commenting on how nice it was to be able to share our feelings and emotions with another couple just like us. We also talked about how wonderful our relationship was becoming. After my bath and before being diapered for bed, Amy and I shared a special time of love making in her bed.

As she finally led me back to my crib, diapered and in my sleeper, I glowed inside and out. I was in heaven. What more could I ask for?

Months went on and our relationship just grew all the more. We got together with Bill and Rose fairly often and that relationship blossomed as well. Vacation plans were made and we went away for two weeks to the same resort where we had to let the management know of our special needs. We brought all our diaper supplies, but only dressed as babies for sleeping, which we did in the regular beds provided. We each slept with our Mommy at night and during the day we took walks together, went shopping and to meals together and to the pool – Bill and I in swim diapers under our regular suits.

By this time, both Bill and I had begun to adjust to the fact that we could not totally hide our diaper use. We weren’t out there with it, and we each had a medical story at the ready to explain our needs. We even felt comfortable explaining to curious people that we’d met each other in a support group for people with the medical need for diapers.

The four of us have become fast friends and as others around me accidently find out about my need for diapers, I’m able to quietly explain my need and have people not only accept it but give me credit for not letting it slow me down.

Eventually both my own and Amy’s parents found out and, based on my medical need, did accept my diapers in that sense. We were careful to keep the nurseries – upstairs and downstairs – a secret from everyone except Bill, Rose, and of course Amy’s sister Jill who still babysat for me now and then.

There have even been times when Bill ended up being punished at our house and the two of us ended up in my downstairs nursery. We visited them and you can be sure that I got to know Bill’s punishment nursery as well. Again, misery loved company, but beyond that, each of us had come to love our diaper lives and the wonderful relationships it had brought us.

This ends my diary – at least for now. I began it in humiliation and shame. Now I end it by encouraging you all to find your own place in this world. Those of you who love diapers; if you must hide them, do. If you feel it’s the best thing to let the world know, go for it. If your spouse will share, so much the better. If you’re sure your spouse won’t support you, I understand that as well, but never underestimate the power of diapers to form a bond that won’t disappoint.

Let me end with a fond thanks to all who have decided to read my story. I hope you’ve enjoyed it and maybe even learned something about yourself at the same time.

Now, let me get going – my diapers are soaked and Mommy says it’s time for a change.

Hey buddy,

As i've already told you privately, i really did enjoy this story! You did a great job of creating the characters and molding them into a wonderful storyline. Please keep up the terrific work!

Latexman :)

Very nice, thank you for sharing! I'm glad we wound up with a happy ending, I was worried about poor little DiaperPT there for a while. I'm looking forward to your next story. :thumbsup:

Christi

• 4 weeks later...

You are the best! I am going to see if you have any other stories.

Thanks for all the nice comments. This is undoubtedly my best. I do have others, but I need to work on them again before posting. I have one in the main story section called Adult Daycare but didn't credit it to myself. I do have others back further in the Story Time section I think, but I'm not even sure which they were or if maybe I'm thinking about ones I'd posted on aby.com.

I'm realizing I'd been far too impatient as I'd written before. I really think I just got kind of lucky with this one - I'm not exactly sure what it was that I did here that made this one better, though I know it is.

Even so, I realize that most of my previous stories have revolved around some form of kidnapping which does not have the appeal to many people out there. If anyone out there is willing to play 'critic' I'd love to hear some specifics about what made this story as good as it is. Was that it was just a little more believable? Were the characters developed well? Was it the dialogue between characters? And believe me, I'm not trying to think this was any great writing and I'm not fishing for compliments. If people could give me a sense of what they thought made the story good in their mind, it could help me plan and write another decent one.

Thanks for all the looks at this story...I'm amazed by how many hits its gotten!

• 3 years later...

Thanks. I'm kind of glad it came up again. I'd forgotten all about it. Now I'm wrestling with it because I wrote this 4 or 5 months before my wife DID discover that I'd been wearing and using diapers. My marriage was in danger for a while. At my wife's insistence I started seeing a psychiatrist - which has been absolutely the best thing in the world for me, just not for the reasons my wife wanted me to go. Still, we are doing much better in our marriage but I've continued to hide a fair amount from her.

Thanks. I'm kind of glad it came up again. I'd forgotten all about it. Now I'm wrestling with it because I wrote this 4 or 5 months before my wife DID discover that I'd been wearing and using diapers. My marriage was in danger for a while. At my wife's insistence I started seeing a psychiatrist - which has been absolutely the best thing in the world for me, just not for the reasons my wife wanted me to go. Still, we are doing much better in our marriage but I've continued to hide a fair amount from her.

• Like 1

I'm a little disappointed with the lack of response, but I do understand that many people are turned off by the scat in that first section. The rest of the story calms down considerably and I hope this second part gets a little better reaction. I'm not the greatest writer. Certainly not like so many others here, but I'm hoping this story will begin to appeal to others. I've got several parts written already and if there is interest, will continue to post. ...or maybe I'll just post more as I go along for my own satisfaction.

Let me know what you think, even if you don't like it.

Part Two: Later Saturday

Well, I’m back. I’m not even sure how I feel about all that’s happened and continues to happen. I’m too shocked. I never in the world thought I’d be found out. I was positive that if Amy ever did find out, she’d throw a fit and insist I leave immediately. Instead, here I am for now, in thick DRY diapers – not by my wishes but at the insistence of her and her sister Jill.

For the record, while in part one I said I wouldn’t be humiliated by leaking out of my diapers, I had been wrong. In fact there wasn’t a square inch of dry diaper cloth on me and when I stood up from my computer, there were two wet moons staring back at me from the chair. Believe me, I was humiliated even by the thought of having leaked, but Amy and Jill made sure to make my humiliation complete. I was berated as I was made to wipe clean the mess I’d made.

“Sissy boy, bad boy, dirty little diaper boy, sissy diaper boy, bad little baby,