LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hollow Butt Plugs

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go with the thru hole and shower shot myself.

I did find with the larger hole openings your poo doesn't just flow through them. It tends to get stuck and plugged up. With the shower shot you could clean it out and still keep it in.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Trying to find one for myself Ones I've tried seem to be too short. They enter the first chamber of the bowel but just enter the second chamber but then falls out

I'm not sure what you mean by entering the first/second chamber. They aren't supposed to be inserted very far, just enough to be able to hold open the anus and that's it.

If yours are falling out, then you probably need a bigger one. In general, you want them to be big enough to be somewhat difficult and uncomfortable when inserting it- but comfortable enough once fully inserted (usually about 3 or so inches).

Take note that a hollow plug will not necessarily produce bowel incontinence. The hollow ones will easily get clogged up and back you up unless you have very runny poop or diarrhea.

• 1 month later...

I have a number of hollow plugs, the issue I found with using them to romove the ability to stop pooping is the fact that if the plug is small enough to fit in (comfortably) then when you need to poop and naturally push the poop out then the plug always comes out first. They can be used in conjunction with an enema, but that comes out pretty instantly! Which makes diapering difficult. The only plug I have that doesn't come out easily us so big that I can barely get it in, and certainly couldn't wear it long term. I'd be interested to see your design. I would suggest that it needs a very flared base with a very flat bottom to make pushing the plug out harder.

If anyone is having a problem with a tunnel plug staying in then I suggest going larger or finding a new brand. I have small/med sizes is assorted brands. Med is about as big as I can go, any bigger than the med sizes I have and it would be uncomfortable. The small ones do feel a bit small and yet at the same time I've never had a problem with them comming out.

• 1 month later...

I hate to bump an old thread, but I just wanted to say thank you to all for the useful info! I've been interested in hollow plugs for ages. ...and while it may be irrelevant now, to the OP - yes I am interested xD

I bought the silicone plug mentioned above and wore it last night. First off it did not close up and keep me open the whole night. Woke up to a nice messy diaper and a little bit of a sore ass. Have not played in that area for a while so I might of over did the plug all night. With my diet my poop is normally very soft so I did not think the hollow plug would clog up. Looking forward to the weekend to wear it longer.

• 3 weeks later...

Just did a general search, it's here;

http://www.ballisticmetal.com/Thru-Hole-Butt-Plug-2600.htm

Yeah install this hollow butt plug WITH THE SHOWER SHOT ADAPTER and score a new round of anal cleanliness !

When disconnected best to be in an enclosed bath facility as the stuff is really going to hit the fan ceiling and everything else.

Primed and ready for BLAST OFF into anal orbit.

Best to use CAUTION with this arrangement - no idea what internal organs are not going to take to the intense power of

water pressure.

1326321336304-1396733479.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I would be willing to give those hollow plugs a try. Not on a daily basis but maybe say during a long weekend to assist in my wish for more diaper dependence.

I think I would be willing to give those hollow plugs a try. Not on a daily basis but maybe say during a long weekend to assist in my wish for more diaper dependence.
On 5/22/2016 at 11:05 AM, Dunham said:

can I help I want one of those too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would love your help.....in fact we could even help out each other in learning about those hollow plugs:drinks_wine:

I would love your help.....in fact we could even help out each other in learning about those hollow plugs:drinks_wine:

I drink wine some time but mostly beer and booze

I drink wine some time but mostly beer and booze

I don't know how to read metrics. I can get about 2 inches in but I don't know what that is in metric

I don't know how to read metrics. I can get about 2 inches in but I don't know what that is in metric ?