LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Products Thats An Alternative To Diapers For Bowel Incont

wetman this is serious right now ok i am not trying to make it where its for others who just want this kinda stuff for other reasons ok

@diaperguy29:

I hope I have not offended too much; as a consequence, I have, naturally, removed the offending post. I should have read your profile first, where you explain your situation and your lack of interpunction.

I also hope that you will find a solution for your problem. The above mentioned Hollister ActiFlow sells at slightly over $550,- a piece. Professional medical help might be advised. Good luck.

There is a copmany offering a sort of anal tampon, http://stuhlinkontinenz.net/hp362/Stuhlinkontinenz-Analtampons-RECA-care.htm?ITServ=CY62854f6cX137d2ebf832XY3498 While I'm not incontenet eating the wrong foods can casue me a real problem back there. I have not found a US distributor for this product.

Wouldn't mind having something like that myself. Have light leakage and currently my IBS is acting up which doesn't help matters any. Tried using one of my sisters tampons like that in the past but had a burning sensation after a while so had taken it out.

• 1 year later...

I found something better then a tampon, it is the Peristeen Incontience Anal Plug made of a polyurethane foam which expands once inserted and conforms to your anus much like an ear plug, but much larger.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually find I HAVE to wear a real diaper during the summer, as I get too sweaty in pull-ons and end up with rashes. Need the all-over protection to keep my skin dry since any waterproof product will be warm.

I actually find I HAVE to wear a real diaper during the summer, as I get too sweaty in pull-ons and end up with rashes. Need the all-over protection to keep my skin dry since any waterproof product will be warm.

I've notice that too. Given enough heat ans either pull-ups or plastic diapers and I will sweat, it's just a matter of how much. Although a pull will make me sweat a bit less, they don't absorb any of it which leads to more discomfort and more rashes. Plastic diapers will make me sweat a bit more, but at least for an hour or two they will absorb that sweat and prevent those pesky rashes from ever occurring.

• 1 month later...