LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing Diaper Moments

We've all had some embarrassing moments when it comes to diapers (and for those who haven't I'm IMPRESSED!) and I wanted to see if anyone want to share stories.

Being the topic starter, I'll go first:

I was trying to sleep in bed with a girlfriend at the time. She was accepting of my diaper needs but was not into "playing along." Anyway, after she had just dozed off, I had a massive sneeze and FLOODED an already somewhat wet diaper (I wasn't being careful on my fluid consumption that day... oops!). Well I thought everything was OK, but a minute or two later she woke up making an "ewwww" like sound. Then she jumped out of the bed and "calmly" said the bed is wet, you should help me do something. So, I changed me, she tried to change the bed, but told me we had no more clean sheets so had to sleep with beach towels and a winter blanket. I was embarrassed that a romantic night had turned into a mess (well at least a wet)... especially since I had told her with the diapers I had everything under control. I almost NEVER had leaks at that point at home, but for some reason my luck was consistently bad when away.

I sometimes wore cloth diapers in the car on the way home from a friends house. I had stopped at a Walmart and was waling in the store. One of the diaper pins let loose and I had a major diaper sag. I held the drooping side and made my way to the bathroom to repin it. I was very happy that I was a stranger in that store.

I had a bad leak just after a movie let out. I was with the big crowd on the way out and we were near the lobby and the lines for the restroom were long. I was going to change my diaper, but it had plenty of capacity left so I let go while I was in line. The lines were long enough that we were still in the lobby area and the line for the mens room was parallel to the ladies room line. Well I guess the volume or the stream itself was too forceful because next thing you know I am gushing over the top of my diaper (I was pointed down too *boggle*)

I tried to stem the flow but couldn't I just stood there helpless and massively embarrassed. My shorts were dark green but not so dark that you couldn't see the wet spot spreading. I felt pee running down into my shoe, but I just couldn't stop. A woman in the line for ladies room and I made eye contact and she looked embarrassed for me - I could feel the sympathy coming from her. If anyone else noticed no one gave any indication. I thought I'd be okay once I got changed as I usually keep an extra pair of shorts in my backpack in case I leak - but as luck would have it I had none. I had to put the wet shorts back on and walk out of there to my car.

I was at a friends house, a good friend who knows I'm a bedwetter. The party was coming to a close and it was late so I was getting my bed ready. After everyone left, or so I thought, my friend and I settled down to sleep. I had gotten into my thick cloth diapers and plastic pants and was falling asleep while my friend watched TV when I thought I heard voices. I was to far into sleep by that time and passed out. Well as it turns out another friend had been outside chillin' and had come back in to watch some TV too. Well I was laying there in just my diaper ad T-shirt sleeping the whole time while they watched TV. I guess they talked about my diaper wearing and my friend explained that I was a bedwetter and wore them to keep the bedding dry. They had a long laugh at my expense. The next morning the two of them were awake when I woke up. I rolled over to see them starting at me. I just said I wear diapers, is there a problem? They both giggled but didn't way anything more about them. Very embarrassing but at the same time exciting.

Well my most embarrassing moment would have to be the time I had stomach cramps and decided to let loose in the diaper only to quickly realize that this wasn't going to hold in just one. I stopped midway tried to take of the soiled diaper while finishing my business and manged to drop the wad of poop down my pant leg and proceeded to make a mess of everything. One shower and bathroom cleaning later, everything was good again.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

When I was 18, my parents moved a few towns over but wanted me to finish my last year of high school in my regular school, so they arranged for me to live with a very good friend of the family, an older lady who lived by herself.

I had my own bedroom and kept a small stash of AB things in one of my dresser drawers, diapers, paci, bottle, etc.

I know what your thinking... the lady I was staying with found my stuff? Nope. lol. Or if she did I didn't know about it, but I don't think so... she wasn't the snooping type. What happened was, this lady I was staying with had to move out of state. My parents arranged for me to stay with a different friend.

I had to work the day I was supposed to pack my stuff together, so my mother (who isn't a snooper either) thought she'd save me some time by getting a head start on some of my stuff. Yea, she found my stash.

It was really embarrising too. I don't think she even would have mentioned it to me except she was worried that the lady I was staying with was somehow involved in forcing me into this stuff. I had to explain to her about my AB desires and what not, and reassure her that the lady I was staying with had nothing to do with it lol.

It was one of the most embarrising things that ever happened to me. My mother is cool though, it's the only time we ever talked about it, but while she said it was really strange to her, she understood. *shrugs*

~ASW

When I was first wearing diapers, actually it was adult pull ups to work, I got involved on a job with a workmate one day and we were welding some stuff that we had made the day before togther.

He was holding these parts and I was tacking them together with the welder. then moving on to the next bit.

I felt the urge to pee and though ok, just ease it out and the pull up will hold till we are done.

Soon as I started my bladder decided it was going to empty completely and the pull up had no chance of absorbing all that pee.

My workmate noticed nearly straight away the growing dark patch on my coveralls and said did you know about that he said pointing, I was red with embarisment and said I did and I was sorry it just sneaked out. He said whatever do you want to go get changed or finish taking these first, I said can we finnish taking these first them I'll go get sorted.

Whatever he said it's only pee after all nothing dangerous.

When I came back from chainging I though I would have been the main topic of dinnertime conversation but no one even looked at me. I sat eating my dinner with the bloke I had been working with and said you din't tell anyone then?

He said what's it got to do with them, I'm just very pleased it was not me he said.

Guest Wetnmessy247

My most embarrasing I already told some time ago on either this forum or another one. It's the only truly embarasing one because I've been in all types of situations but this one was particularly bad.

I was at the movies buying popcorn at the concession stand. This was around 10 in the morning so i had just changed and my diaper was competely fresh, except a tiny tiny little pee session i had earlier. I was at the front of the line and dripped a quarter on the ground. I bent down to pick it up and my pants themselves ripped along the seam in the back, completely exposing my diaper's back to about 15 people behind me and everyone else int he theatre who happened to look. It was my mistake for wearing rather tight pants that form fit my body. You could tell I was diapered anyway, but the actualunintentional exposure was bad.

Then the bad part came. Some how the shock of my sudden exposure triggered some sort of trigger in my brain or something. Whatever it was, the shock released my bowels and I had a massive mess crouched down at the front of the popcorn line at the movie theatre. Now, mistake number two was putting on a diaper that browns really easy. So when my bowels released it took about five seconds to empty my bowels and a huge brown stain literally browned out the back of my diaper.

I stood up, hole in the back of my jeans, and turned around to see the people behind me. A few 20 something females were staring open eyed and half smiling. A few others noticed but were like staring in awe at me. One guy gagged. I covered my back pant hole as best as I could and just walked out of the movie theatre in complete disbelief. On my way out one girl gave me a pity smile and stebbed back as I walked past.

So my most embarrasing moment was having a massive messy accident in front of 15 or so people at the front of a concession stand.

Kids: if you are diapered incontinent, don't wear form fitting jeans and don't use diapers that brown easy. other wise you may look like a puffy bottom mudslide.

• Like 1

Just the usual- an undiscovered leak in line at a convenience store- the embarrassment came at home afterward on my discovery angel_not.gif and to a lesser degree when I next went back while that clerk was working- I'm sure she saw the 'diaper smiles' because I saw her looking in the reflection of the glass door as I left rolleyes.gif

Bettypooh,of Balky Emoticon Manor

I was stopped at the border entering Canada. The chose me to do a full a search of my car. I really had to pee at the time, so I consented to the search but said I just need to use the restroom, well they didn't want me to flush any contraband, so that that request was denied. I was squirming and dancing a little but didn't have an accident or anything.

What it with the camping gear? Are you planning to camp in Canada? Your paper work says a day trip. No I just keep the gear in my car for when I am using, this is a day trip. then they found a diaper bag (I forgot was even in the car). Sir, do you have a baby? they pulled a couple of obviously adult diapers out of the bag. I said I wear them at night, and always keep some with my camping gear. The young pretty agent kind of blushed put them back and told the older agent he wears them at night. The second agent said what? and the first agent said he wears diapers at night the older one says yea sure and put the bag bag back in the car. Not finding anything illegal they welcomed me to Canada and gave me permission to use the restroom. when I existed the bathroom they were talking amongst themselves and having a good chuckle. Oh did I mention the diaper bag in question was a baby print bag and I had powder, wipes & a bottle in there. The didn't comment on those. I am sure they had me figured out but no crime was committed, and they sent me on my merry way.

I've had a few, but I think the most embarassing was standing in line at the supermarket with a molicare covered by baby print plastic pants under my sweatpants. A kid behind me tripped over his own shoelaces or something and tried to catch himself by grabbing the leg of my pants. They came right down to my knees and I had to rush to pull them back up. It was pretty crowded, so must've been about twenty people that saw what I was wearing... and most of them kept glancing at me until I left.

I had just gotten home from work I was just chillin' sitting in the living room wearing nothing but thick cloth diapers and "blue carousel" nursery print plastic pants and a t-shirt. It was a hot day, so all the windows were open, as well as the front door, with only a screendoor between the entryway and the front step.

The doorbell rang and I jumped... there I was in the living room, and any possible cover for my obviously diapered state was in the bedroom...... across the entryway from the living room. The TV was on and the door was open, so there was no way of acting like there was nobody home. I had to get to the bedroom.

So, acting nonchalant, I walked across the entryway, in full view of the person at the door, and into the bedroom, saying "I'll be right with you" as I went past. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and pulled them over my diapers and returned to the front door.

It turned out that it was a door to door salesman that caused all the consternation, and all he had to say was "did I come at a bad time?"

I assured him that all was well, carried on a conversation for a few minutes, and then sent him on his wsy. I'll bet I was one of most unusual things he's seen in his travels.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oooh unexpected visitors are BAD NEWS.

Once I was was in nothing but my full diaper, super soaked and super lumpy. At a time when I was not expecting anyone. Then, the electric department guy came to give me a notice that the elescitrc was getting shut down. ALl my clothes were in the wash as well as my towles. The only thing I had to cover up with was my curtains and I couldn't take them down because my backwindows look out on the backporch of a neighbor who has three little girls that play on the backporch. Bad situation, so.... answered in just the diaper, super embarrassing. He gave me the notice, then shut the power off outside.

So not only did my electic guy see me in fully used diapers, but my power was shut off. Bummer. I had to literally bake in the July heat of an enclosed aparmtet in my dirtied diaper until my clothes were clean and I cold run down to pay the bill. Which was shut on two hours later.

Talk about sticky nd icky diaper.

Oooh unexpected visitors are BAD NEWS.

Once I was was in nothing but my full diaper, super soaked and super lumpy. At a time when I was not expecting anyone. Then, the electric department guy came to give me a notice that the elescitrc was getting shut down. ALl my clothes were in the wash as well as my towles. The only thing I had to cover up with was my curtains and I couldn't take them down because my backwindows look out on the backporch of a neighbor who has three little girls that play on the backporch. Bad situation, so.... answered in just the diaper, super embarrassing. He gave me the notice, then shut the power off outside.

So not only did my electic guy see me in fully used diapers, but my power was shut off. Bummer. I had to literally bake in the July heat of an enclosed aparmtet in my dirtied diaper until my clothes were clean and I cold run down to pay the bill. Which was shut on two hours later.

Talk about sticky nd icky diaper.

bashing your posts is not my sport of choice, like some people here, but this story has so many holes it is ridiclious

This story doesn't actually contain the embarrassment of a diaper being seen or such, but probably one of the most embarrassing things I have had happen as an adult and boy do I wish I had a diaper then.

So I had bought three bags of different sugar free candy as the doctor said I really needed to cut out sugars as I have high triglycerides and if I don't get them down by the time I'm 30 then I will certainly have to go on medication, which of course comes with bad side effects.

Thing is I had been eating sugar free for a couple months since he said this, so I had not had this kind of side effect from eating them before, but this was a different brand.

Had gone to see transformers 2 with my mom, she probably ate about a bag and myself 2 bags. Well with about 45 minutes to go as that is one long ass movie I ran to the bathroom, did my business, came back all good. Towards the end my stomach grumbles again, but its almost over so I do wait it out and run to the bathroom after. We decide to jump to another movie, throughout the movie I run back and forth about 4 or 5 more times. With about 10 minutes left I run one more time, on this time I get my pants half down and literally it was explosive. A good portion in my underwear, some on my belt, some on the toilet, some on the floor. Luckily no one was in there so I clean up best I can, threw away the underwear, cleaned up the floor best I could. Ran out of there fast as I could drove home as we had come in separate cars. So ya really wish I had some diapers then.

What was worse though was even after getting home I went several more times, and my stomach hurt so bad from all the convulsions that was caused by the damn candy. I finally found a comfortable position and actually did fall asleep until morning, but my stomach still hurt. I took a bath hoping it would help, which in turn I vomited and there was still some of the sugarless candy that wasn't digested, it was nasty.

Ya so don't eat massive quantities of sugarless candy, specially the Russell Stover. :glare:

One morning, I was awoken by a police officer when I was in bed wearing nothing but Attends. It seems that the cops had arrested my sister and mom over a fight they were having, and I had to take care of my nephew who was only two at the time. The cop asked me why I was wearing Pampers, and I told him it was due to a back injury. Very, very embarrassing at the time, but not I get very excited when I think about that moment!

Had a couple of different embarrassing situations at Wal-Mart, once I was wearing a big, loose pair of sweat pants that accidentally fell down revealing my diaper, another time, I soaked my diaper, and I got the two telltale moon shaped wet marks on my rear indicative of a leaky diaper, and the lady behind me in line said "Sir, did you realize your diaper is leaking?" She was a middle aged lady probably around 45-50, and she told me her husband had the same problem.

I am not a Diaper wearer (my wife is) but the most embarrassing moment we had I ended up taking the "fall" for it. :-)

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law were in the process of closing on their house but had to stay with us for 3 weeks till everything got settled. At the time our 6 year old ended up somehow in our bedroom closet and started rummaging. He found my wife's stash and brought it out to the living room. My BIL and SIL were there watching tv and were quite taken back by the pack of diapers. I could see my wife turning red and I didn't want her to have to tell anyone. A few months ago I had broke my foot and twisted my back and so I told them I had used them during that time because it took me too long to get out of bed and I had a few accidents. The relief on my wife's face was priceless. Still to this day I get ribbed about it, but that's fine with me. Her stash is now well hidden away from small fingers!!!

I am a diaper wearer by choice, have been wearing for about 5 months straight. Have had an absolute blast and dont plan on stopping anytime soon. I always wear Abena X Plus when I am at work or going to be out for a while, simply because they hold a few gallons :thumbsup: Anywho - I went to a water park this last weekend, of course I wore a diaper because I wasnt planning on getting wet simply because I already have a sunburn so I thought I would give the ol skin a break.

I was there for a while, watching my kids swim and do their thing (they know about my diapers). I get up to go to get a drink, loose my footing and fell right in the pool - (the deep end thankfully - kind of) Without thinking I surface and quickly exit the pool without thinking. Well, now with a huge, wet diaper bulk it is pretty obvious what I am wearing, along with that small issue (sarcasm) my swim suit comes down about half way exposing my diaper. Ugg ... I was mortified. Several seen me, many laughed and some didnt. The cute lifeguard saw my humiliation and threw down a towel and winked. Kind of lost in what to do next - I just waddled back to my seat and sat down - no use hiding the more than obvious diaper now.

i've actually not really had any embarassing diaper moments.. i've only had one "almost caught" ish moment... i was sleeping in my apartment, i was sick so missed work, my friend stopped over to see how i was doing after he got off work (we worked together) and i had put myself in a diaper that night.... he walked in - i only had a student so one big room - and luckily he had to go to the bathroom, so i slid the diaper off and stuck it in a pillow then under my bed...

but as i had like pacifiers and sippy cups on the counter... i really don't think it would have mattered if he saw me wearing a diaper lol

I have shared this story in another thread, so forgive me if you have seen it before.

I was driving from Phoenix to San Diego, and I was going to be by myself, so I stopped at a drugstore to pick up some diapers. Unfortunately, all they had in stock were some cheap store brand diapers, but they had Depends boosts so I bought a package of each. I stopped at a fast food place, went into the restroom and put the diaper on with two boosts inside. I then started on the approximately six hour drive. I was about cruising down interstate 8, gradually draining out the three cups of coffee that I had drank that morning, knowing that the cheap diapers would soon reach their capacity. I knew that there was a rest area about three hours into the drive, and I planned on changing there.

When I reached the rest area, my diaper was soaked, and I was worried about a leak ruining the leather upholstery of the car. I pulled into a parking place, grabbed another diaper, and a couple of Depend Boosts, and headed into the restroom.

There were a couple of men there when I went inside, but they were just leaving, so I headed back to the stalls.

Uh-oh, there were no doors on the stall. Now what do I do. The next rest area is about a half hour down the road, and my diaper was on the verge of leaking. So, I went into last stall, pulled down my pants and peeled off my soaking wet diaper. I put two boosts into the fresh diaper and I was just sliding it through my legs to tape it on when the door opened and several men entered, talking and bantering back and forth with each other. Two of them went to the two urinals, and the others headed for the stalls. I was standing there exposed as one of them started around the corner into my stall. I don't know who was more embarrassed, him or me, but I would bet on me.

He stuttered, said excuse me, and backed out of the stall and went to another stall.

I finished taping on my diaper, and waited until the entire group left the restroom. Then I dropped the wet diaper in the trash and headed for my car. I made it to San Diego without any more diaper changes, and without any leaks

I was out in the park with a friend walking his dog one day last spring. I was wearing a nappy as I always do when out and about. At that time I hadn't told my friend about that. We bumped into a lady and her daughter who were walking a cute little puppy. As dog people do, the lady and my friend got talking about their dogs.

The little girl, clearly bored, insisted that I played catch. I agreed, I love kids; they have so much energy, they get excited so easily and they're often more genuine and honest than most adults. Although on this occasion that was to be a bad thing. After we had played catch and run around for a while we went back to her mum and my friend (still talking about dogs) and sat down. Shortly after the little girl looked down at my jeans and frowned.

I recognised the look instantly. It was the look people make when they notice the top of my nappy peeking out from under my jeans. Had it been an adult, they would probably have been too polite or embarressed to ask, but kids have no fear and do not understand tact or politeness. She just came straight out with it "What's that under your jeans?". I tried to say "nothing" but she persisted. Luckily for me her mum clearly undertood what I was wearing straight away, she just called her daughter over and said something to her quietly that made her stifle a laugh and then she just sat down, said nothing but just sort of smirking.

I was petrified and was sure my friend would start asking questions. As it turned out he was too busy playing with the dogs to even notice (he never was the most observant person) but the lady and her daughter clearly knew. We left shortly afterwards, could have been worse but still quite embarressing.

I've had my car searched by cops a couple of times(Lol PC), and both times I had a decent collection of diapers/ab stuff in my trunk. The first time I was in luck and nobody was with me. The cops asked about it and I explained everything pretty honestly and bluntly, though maybe a little red-faced. The second time I was picking up a friend from a work-site late at night. We're sitting on the front-end of a cruiser when one of the cops just walks up and asks, "What's with the diapers?". I kinda flipped out on him and asked if we could talk privately. I think I was too pissed while explaining things to the officer to be embarrassed, but the ride home with my friend afterward was a little awkward >.>

not sure why the cops would be asking you why you had diapers in your car. i mean they would be asking for a discrimination lawsuit....

course on a side note.. what ARE you doing that requires the cops to search your car so often? :P

• Like 1