LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Shouldn't Have Told Her To Cut Back The Spends

UK 2013, I have been married now for some 8 years and have had a very good relationship with my wife I've been employed as a driver for 15 + years whilst my wife has been a chemist working for a developmental company for 10 years. Anyway, I lost my job recently and I became a house husband whilst my wife kept on working. Our income dropped substantially, and it is nowmy job as house husband to make ends meet !

We were arguing the other night about money, whilst I was a bit drunk. I shouldn't have said what I did but it slipped out. We had been arguing about expenditure, and I said that we could always economise by you buying the shops own brand sanitary towels, which infuriated her.

She screamed at me that if I had to use sanitary products I wouldn't compromise on price. Anyway a few days passed and She was feeling a bit frisky, we went to bed, but this time it was different she wanted to be on top and tie me to the bed, which turned me on immensly.

She used old pairs of pantyhose to tie my wrists to the bedhead , and my feet to the foot of the bed. This is when the mood changed ! she walked out of the room, I could hear the rustle of carrier bags in the hallway. She came back carrying a pack of molicare super plus diapers and a package about 15 inchs long, along with a packet of gloves and other items, I asked what the hell was going on, and she calmly explained to me that my outburst the other night had angered her and as a way of a punishment she was going to make me see how it feels to have no control over my body.

She prepared by opening up several packages and laying them upon the bed, a paper towel with a hole in the centre was placed over my crotch, and she then usd a swab with iodine to cleanse the end of my penis. I asked what the hell she was doing , she ignored me and carried on, that is when she opened the long packet and revealed the catheter, which she lubricated and inserted gently into my penis, it burned as it went in but soon passed .I tried to resist by clenching but to no avail the catheter passed the sphincter muscle and urine began to flow out of the tip.

She held the catheter in place with one hand whilst pushing the plunger with the other, I felt the balloon inside of me expand, I knew there was no escaping what she had planned.

She told me that what she had done was invented a new polymer which is liquid until mixed, and then it forms a solid mass which until a third element is introduced will stay solid. She removed the first syringe and introduced a second with a much smaller quantity, she plunged this inside of the catheter creating a reaction, I could feel it warm inside of me as it set solid within the catheter.

She held up the end of the catheter and showed me my urine dripping uncontrollably, "now we will see how you like having no control for a while, I am going to leave this inside of you for one whole month, lets see how you like it"

I was in quite a lot of despair at this point knowing that she had the third element, and that only she knew where it is or how to use it to free me from this torture.

"I've bought you these (pointing at the diapers) you will need them allday everyday for the next month, I will then decide whether you deserve to be set free"

She opened the bag of diapers and presented me with a purple diaper, which she opened up.

"lift up and let me get this under you" she said as I strugled against the ties at my wrists.

"its no good you won't get out of those ties until I want you to"

I lifted my mid section for her to present my groin with a fresh diaper, I lowered down and she proceeded to fasten me into my fait for the next month.

" ok, heres the rules for the next few weeks !, no talking back to me, treat me nicely and you will be out of those diapers in a month, oh, and do what I say, got it" !!!

"ok, got it" I replied.

I could feel warmth in my groin area but couldn't distinguish whether this was urine or the warmth of having so much padding between my legs.

" I'm going to untie you now, be nice, remember"

I nodded acceptingly, but inside I could have hit her but knew that my fait was in her hands.

She untied my ankles and then my wrists. I moved myself into a sitting position, and looked down to see a dark yellowing spot on the front of my diaper, I now knew the full horror of my situation I couldn't simply chop the end of the catheter off and let the fluid drain as it wasn't a fluid anymore, and bargaining with her wasn't going to help. I just had to accept my fait and get through the month as best as I could and hope that in a months time she would introduce the third element.

I swung my legs off the bed, whilst at the same time hearing the rustle of the diaper which I was wearing.

she said "now, here are the diapers I have bought for you, you will appreciate the quality of these as apposed to a cheaper store brand, it's up to you when you have a diaper change but beware we are on an economy drive so I would suggest no more than 4 a day.

I winced at the thought of being in the same diaper for 6 hours, as I already wanted to take the diaper off that I had on as it was now wet (only stightly).

I stood up and grabbed my underwear, and trousers.

"you won't be needing those" She said as she grabbed my underwear out of my hands.

I accepted the fact that I was already wearing underwear,a nd pulled my trousers on, which felt a lot tighter than they had owing to my diaper.

"we need to go shopping" she said with a certain sense of devilment in her voice.

"I Can't not like this"

"that sounds like backchat to me, lets start the month countdown from tomorrow shall we"?

"No, no I just meant....

"I know what you meant, and the countdown starts from tomorrow, and it will start again the following day everytime you disobey me, got it ?"

I agreed knowing that she meant it.

She stood up, and said "I will be waiting downstairs"

I got dressed, which felt odd with the bulk between my legs feeling increasingly damper.

I headed out of the room and walked down the corridor which seemed to amplify the noise from

• Like 1

Most stories here have some element in it that seems contrived. That's not a problem for me. I'm looking forward to reading how he copes with his induced incontinence.

Give me a bit of time with this one. I don't know where it is going at the moment.

Sorry for the typos Livingbylies, but it was more a stream of thought than a finished piece, aimed at judgments and comment, which you have so rightly done. Thankyou.

Chapter 2

I looked at her in the hallway waiting with keys in her hand.

"you ready" she said.

"erm, I suppose I am " !

"well then where is your spare diaper ? Those diapers don't last for ever you know, and who knows how long we are going to be at the mall"?

“you mean I have to carry a spare with me

Excellent addition. I have to wonder if he'll have trouble even before she gets to check his diaper. Either way, I suspect he's in for one sort of trouble or another!

Who Knows ? you will have to wait and see !!!

I am writing the next part but it may take a little while as I am trying to get the plot sorted out in my own mind, before I commit to paper.

• 4 weeks later...