LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

There will be another chapter tonight... just a quicky to keep you in suspense:)

Oh, that is an adorable teaser. I will be sure to check for the next Melissa chapter after my husband Don and I return from a dinner with friends.

Chapter 8

Melissa suddenly realized that she was in the exact same outfit that she had slept in on the couch. She felt her cheeks get warm as she blushed, still thinking about what her mother had said. "Mom?" Melissa said. "yes dear?" Melissa paused. SHould she just tell her everything? Should she confess that she wanted to be in diapers? "Nevermind..." Melissa couldnt do it. She slowly trudged back to her room feeling confused and depressed. Her parents must have known that she has been wearing diapers, but why wouldnt they say anything? Melissa was deep in thought in her bedroom for a while. She turned her tv on, but did little watching, as she sat contemplating what just had happened. A little part of her had wished that her parents would have diapered her, but a little part of her thought that it was silly to think that. They would have more than likely been angry and made her give up diapers. Then a little part of her was happy the way everything went. She decided to stay positive.

Melissa soon had to pee, and because she didnt have any diapers left, she let it flow and stayed in her extremely wet and saggy diaper from the night before. As she was peeing she felt her diaper warming up. Melissa almost got the chills because the feeling in her diaper was so amazing. Once she was finished peeing, her diaper was extremely warm, and so soft that it felt like she was wearing a plastic bag with pee in it. After a few seconds all of her wetness soaked into the diaper, and Melissa stood up to touch her diaper. As soon as she stood her diaper was noticeable. She could feel how heavy the diaper was because it was sagging heavily, and she felt the diaper on her inner thighs. The diaper sagged so low, that it was resting on the leg hole seam of her sweat pants. Melissa then slid her hand down her pants and felt her warm, squishy, saggy diaper and got sad realizing that this was her last real diaper.

Melissa stayed in her wet diaper for about 20 minutes, then felt the need to poop. When she felt her tummy rumble lightly she got really excited. There was nothing more that Melissa wanted to do in her last diaper than to have it be filled to its max. She decided that she would add fuel to the fire, so she made her way downstairs, with her diaper visible through her sweats. Melissa was in an odd mood, and was convinced that her parents had to know about her diapers, so she figured that they would think nothing of it if they noticed her diaper through her sweats. She felt her diaper swing as she walked from it being so saggy and heavy. She loved the feeling, and Melissa wanted to grab her crotch really bad as she walked. When she got to the kitchen she grabbed some apple juice and a sandwich. She figured that she would eat more to help her have to poop quicker.

Melissa got back to her room and ate her food. She sat there for a while longer watching tv, cooling off a little bit from earlier. After a while Melissa thought that it was better things were working out this way. She was able to do anything and her parents didnt make her feel bad about it. During a commercial on the Disney channel, Melissa leaned forward in her seat and started pooping in her diaper. She felt her mess expand her diaper, and the sagginess of her diaper turned into her diaper pushing outwards, then falling back to being saggy and alot heavier. She was frozen in the pooping position for a few seconds, then reached her hand back to feel what she had done. With her hand on her butt, Melissa leaned back down to her seating position. Her diaper squished, and her poop mushed all around her butt. Melissa sat just like a baby in a messy diaper watching her cartoons.

A while later Melissa heard her mother calling her. She needed to get ready for her uncles house. Melissa stood up in her messy diaper and waddled over to her shower, and got all cleaned up. When she stepped out of the shower, she threw her diaper in the towel closet, and went back into her room. She was unsure weather she would grab another diaper to wear out of her brothers room, or if she was going to wear big girl undies. She decided on big girl pants for her uncles house. She got dressed and felt weird not being in a diaper. melissa though about it, and realized that she has been in diapers for the past few days.

While at her uncles house, everyone was having a good time. This was her dads brothers house and they always had a blast all together. Her uncle was loud and fun, and so was the rest of her dads side of the family. After dinner, Melissa was with Billy, Sammie, and her 3 cousins playing in the backyard. They were kicking a soccer ball back and forth, and it was so cute to see her young cousins try and kick the ball. Melissa looked over at Billy for a second and saw his pants were soaked. She carried him inside to her mom and watched as she took Billy to the spare bedroom to clean him up. As she carried him, Melissas mother said, "Well kiddo, I guess its back to diapers for you". Melissa heard this and the wheels started turning in her head. Should she start wetting herself to get back into diapers?

The rest of the night went very normal. After a movie, everyone said their goodbyes and made their way home. Melissa put her pjs on and hopped into bed without a diaper on, and for some reason, didnt feel very comfy about it. She was wondering why she couldnt get into a comfortable position, and wondering if she should start wetting her pants while falling asleep.

• Like 3

Melissa's mother shows a lot of maturity and understanding, waiting for her daughter to mention a diaper fascination.

This is such an interesting plot development.

For sure I look forward to reading more of Melissa's story. Thank you so much for writing about her.

ch. 9

Melissa woke up that night and checked her clock. It was 3 am. She realized she had to pee really bad, and started to relax to wet her diaper. Right before she started to pee, she remembered that she had no diaper on. Reluctantly, Melissa got up out of her comfy bed, and walked to her bathroom. She pulled her pants down and went to sit down on the potty. As soon as her cheeks hit the porcelain bowl she got the chills. The potty was so cold and so uncomfy. She let her pee out, and as she was peeing she thought about how uncomfy the potty was. If she was in a diaper she would still be all warm in her bed, and be even more warm, because her diaper would be filled with pee pee. Plus, she would be in a squishy comfy diaper.

Melissa finished on the potty and made her way back to her bed. Her feet were freezing being out of bed. Melissa laid down, pulled her covers back over herself, and started to defrost. She laid for a second, and told herself, "no more. I am not going to use the potty ever again. I want my diapers back." Melissa stayed awake for a while after that laying out a plan on how she would get to wear diapers forever and ever. She decided that she would just have to start using her pants. If she had enough accidents, her parents would be forced to put her in protection.

The next morning Melissa got up for school and realized she had to pee slightly. She relaxed and felt herself pee right there in her pjs. The pee went all down her legs and made a small wet mark on her carpet floor. Melissa was unsure of what to do next. How was she going to let her parents see her like this? She surely couldnt just walk downstairs like that like nothing happened. Instead she took her pants off, and hopped in the shower leaving her wet pjs in the middle of her room. After her shower, Melissa put some jeans on, and a shirt and headed to school.

School went by very quickly, and Melissa was happy that she didnt have to pee at all. On the way home she felt like she could go, and figured that she would go when she got home with her mother watching. As melissa pulled into her driveway she realized that she had to pee alot worse than she thought. She started making her way up to the house and saw that her mother and brother were already home. Melissa walked inside and walked to the kitchen where her mom was, and pretended to be looking for some food. While reaching for a granola bar, melissa let go and started peeing. She felt the warmth go all the way down her legs, and started hearing a trickle hitting the floor. Her mom heard this and looked at Melissa, "Oh my god, Melissa you are wetting your pants!" she yelled. Melissa got extremely embarrassed and covered her face.

Melissas mom went and held her daughter. "Its ok sweet heart, lets get you all cleaned up". Walking upstairs melissa felt like she was in a dream. Did she really just do that? What is going to happen? Her mind raced with disbelief that she had just done that. Melissas mom took her into their own bathroom, and started the shower for melissa. "Melissa did you know you had to pee pee? What happened?" Her mom asked. Melissa tried to explain, but nothing seemed to come out of her mouth. She was speechless! All she could do was think about what to say, but nothing came to her. "Thats ok sweet heart, I think I know whats wrong". Melissa hopped into the shower and on her way out, Melissas mom was there with a towel.

"Mom, I am so sorry" Melissa said as her mother dried her off. "Its ok dear, it was just a little accident. I found your wet pants in your room this morning, and I think that you should have taken them to the laundry room instead of leaving them on your floor." Said her mom. Melissa stood frozen. She wasnt sure what to say, or what her mother was going to do. She stood there daydreaming about her mother lifting her into her arms, and carrying Melissa into Billies room, then laying her on the changing table. Just then Melissas mom woke her up out of her daydream. "Ok sweet heart, go get nice and comfy and I will make you some dinner, then tonight we will all watch a movie, would you like that?"

Melissa nodded and headed to her room unsure of what just happened. Why was her mother being so nice, she thought. Melissa got dressed and headed downstairs to see food on the table. She sat down and ate staring at the food wall in deep thought when her dad came home. He came inside and kissed melissa on the cheek. "Hi baby! Mommy told me you arent feeling good, is everything ok?" Her dad asked. Melissa nodded and went about her business eating her food. "Ok sweet heart, well we are all going to sit down and watch a movie of your choice tonight, does that sound good"? Melissa nodded again. She was still in shock over what happened. Melissa finished with her dinner and slowly walked back to her room. She closed her door and sat on her bed. A moment later a smile creeped on melissas face. She had the most loving parents there are, and she was a lucky girl.

Later that night Melissa walked downstairs to her loving family. They all greeted her with a smile and made melissa feel very comfortable. She chose to watch a Disney movie, and they all sat there watching a kid movie with Melissa after she had just wet her pants earlier that day. About a quarter of the way through the movie Melissa felt the need to poop. She started squirming a little bit, and her mom noticed. "Melissa do you need to use the potty?" her mom asked. Melissa turned and look at her mother kind of shocked that she had just asked that. While looking at her mom, Melissa felt herself let go and started pushing poop into her pants as everyone was looking at her. All of the sudden the sound of pee pee hitting the floor was heard by everyone. Melissa sat there on the floor with her body turned facing her mom, with mushy poop pushing its way out into her sweat pants, and pee gushing out of her pooling around where she sat.

Melissas mom didnt look angry at all, she simply stood up when melissa was all done and slowly helped melissa up. Walked her to her bathroom once again and helped her into the shower. Her mother helped her dry off once again, but while she was drying melissas legs, Melissa noticed one of her brothers pull ups on the counter by the sink. "Ok sweetie, tomorrow I am going to get you some big girl protection to wear. I think this will be better for you baby." Her mother said. Melissa just stood there and nodded. "Good girl. I had a feeling you would agree with that," she said with a smile.

Melissa slipped the pull up on, and looked at her mom. "Awe baby you look so cute in that pull up! I am so glad they fit." Her mom said. Melissa stood there in front of her mom with a pull up and a shirt on. Melissa blushed, and made her way back downstairs crinkling the whole way. When she got back to the tv room, everyone greeted her like they had earlier, and no one mentioned that she was only in a pull up and shirt. Melissa saw that the carpet had already been cleaned, and sat on the couch cuddling with her dad. The family sat and watched the rest of the movie, and melissa sat with a smile the whole time. When the movie was over, Melissas mom went and picked up her brother. Then Melissa felt her dad pick her up into his arms. She was being carried to her bed by her dad in only a diaper and shirt. Melissa cuddled right into her father and felt warm and comfy as she was placed in bed and tucked in.

Melissas didnt remember falling asleep, or anything. She was too happy, and too stunned to think. She simply snuggled into bed,and slept like a baby.

(More to come:) Melissas adventures are just beginning)

• Like 6

Ch. 10

Melissa awoke the next day extremely refreshed. She slept so well, that she slept right through her alarm. "oh, no Im late for school!" She thought as she got out of bed running for the shower. She got to the bathroom and stopped and looked at her pull up, remembering all that had happened the night before. She smiled at herself in the mirror, and decided her shower can wait. Melissa then made her way downstairs with her pull up and t shirt on, and saw her mother in the kitchen. "Mom, I am really late for school. Why didnt you wake me?" she said. Her mom simply walked over to Melissa, wrapped her arms around Melissa, and checked down the back of her diaper. "Ah, Im glad to see you stayed dry through the night baby." she said with a smile. "I think its best if you stay home from school today. Just take a little day off."

Melissa was stunned. She was frozen when her mother checked her diaper, and then shocked when her mother said she can stay home from school. "um, sure mom" Melissa said with a smirk. "Ok baby, well I need you to run upstairs and put some pants on because we are gonna head over to the store i a little bit. Unless you wanna go out dressed like that" Said her mom sarcastically. Melissa headed upstairs and tossed some jeans out of her drawer. Before Melissa put her jeans on, she relaxed and started going pee pee in her pull up. She felt the warmth spread all over,then grabbed the front of the diaper with both hands. "Ah, that felt good" she said.

Melissa threw her pants on, and put a sweat shirt on. She was going to head out without a shower, but it was a lazy day, so it didnt matter. Melissa walked back downstairs feeling her pull up squish with every step she took. "Oh, good girl. You look so cute" said her mom with a wink. Her mom then went upstairs, brought a bag down with her, then grabbed Melissas hand and led her to the garage. Melissa felt so good when her mother held her hand out to the car, then helped her get in. Melissas mom, reached over Melissa and buckled her seatbelt in for her. Once her mother was in the car, they were off.

They pulled into a store that Melissa had never been to. It was a pharmacy, but bigger. Once inside Melissas mom led her right to the diaper section. They browsed the diaper isle together; Melissa in awe over how many different types of adult diapers they had. Melissa wanted to read every package and see which were best for her, but then heard her mother say, "Ah, here they are." She grabbed a package of Abena X-plus diapers and started reading. Melissa walked to her and stood shyly next to her mother as she nodded in approval. "melissa can you please grab 2 packages of these in size small?" asked her mom. Melissa nodded and grabbed 2 bags. Her mother grabbed 1 more bag, and walked them up to the counter. They dropped the bags off, then made their way to grab wipes, vaseline, powder, and ointment. While her mom paid for everything Melissa stood there with her mouth hung open. She couldnt believe that this was happening. All of those times times she daydreamed about this, and now she was actually living it. Her mother grabbed a catalog, and told the lady that she would like to get put on a monthly diaper program, that brings 3 cases each month. After all of that was set up, Melissa and her mother made their way back to the car.

Melissa and her mother drove off towards the mall. Melissa sat in silence for a while, until her mother said, "So, are you happy about your diapers?" Melissa sat in silence still. They got to the mall, and after getting out of the car. Melissa felt her mother tugg at the back of her jeans and look down the back of her diaper. "Uh oh Melissa. Someone has a wet diaper." she said. She then opened the back door and told Melissa to lay down in the back seat. Laying there, Melissa felt extremely little as her mother ripped off the sides of her soggy pull up. She felt her mother wipe her bottom, and then slide her new diaper under her. Melissa was so thankfull that they were parked a ways away from all of the people at the mall. She then felt her new diaper pulled up against her crotch, and then her mother taping her shut. "There we go baby! All Better" Her mother said in a babyish tone.

Melissa blushed as she stood up to allow her mom to pull her jeans back up. Melissa stood there for a second, looking at herself, and feeling around her diaper area, checking out the new diapers. All she could do is look back at her mom with a big smile on her face. The new diapers were so thick and comfy. They barely fit over her jeans. Melissa felt so babyish, and loved the feeling. Her mother smiled back at her and said, "Good girl, now lets go shopping!"

Melissa was in heaven the whole shopping trip. She waddled around the mall hearing herself crinkle the whole time. She stayed right at her mothers side the whole time. They eventually stopped for some food at the food court, and then finished their shopping trip with ice cream. Melissa felt so little waddling out of the mall with an ice cream cone in her hand, and her face slightly messy with chocolate. Just before getting in the car, Melissas mom checked her diaper one more time. "What a good girl keeping your pants dry today" she said. "Now lets make our way to your brothers preschool". Melissa froze. She was going to have to face a bunch of little kids while wearing a diaper...

• Like 7