LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Punishment Fantasy

as the topic states, this is my ultimate diaper punishment fantasy. Elements have been cribbed from other stories, with my own spin on it.

As I looked around the bus on the ride home, my heart sank. Everyone else showed the usual exuberance of the ride home before a four day weekend. I however was keenly aware of the note burning a hole in my pocket and the dull ache in my bottom with every bump we hit. It was the last day of school before one of those long weekends that always fell in early November. Normally I would be excited for four days off from school, but I knew that the upcoming weekend would be anything but pleasant. It had been uncharacteristically warm for November, and I had decided that first period would be better spent outside taking in the weather than sitting in English class. Besides, Ms. Smith was old and mostly senile and wouldn't notice if I skipped. Unfortunately, the assistant principal was much more cognizant of his surroundings, and caught me coming in for second period. He asked why I wasn't in class, and in my panic I did not have a story prepared. I tried to suggest that I had not been feeling well, but when he suggested calling home to confirm my story, I owned up; perhaps he would feel some sympathy and ease up in the punishment, and hopefully not feel the need to inform my parents. Unfortunately, he was not in a forgiving mood. I as sentanced to three swats from the paddle, and given a note to take home. As far as school punishments go, 3 swats was relatively mild compared t the max of six. They stung like hell, but the pain was fading into memory, ignited now only when the but hit a bump or pothole. It was the note in my pocket that was causing me the most concern. At my house, when you got punished in school, you got it worse at home. In addition to that, as I had been in trouble already a several times this year, my parents had threatened me with something new. Diaper punishment they called it. I did not know exactly what they meant, but I was pretty sure that I did not want to find out....

(to be continued)

• Like 1

The bus dropped me off at the corner as usual. I took the walk back to the house as slowly as possible, however there was no escaping the eventual destination. As I walked in the from door, my mother greeted me and asked how my day was. For a moment I thought about hidind the note and seeing if I could ride out the long weekend. However something in the tone of her voice suggested that she may have already known. I didn't say anything, I just handed her her the note and hung my head.

"I see," she said. Without another word she took the note into the den and signed it on the coffee table. She then returned, took me by the arm, and lead me into the den as well. There she dragged me to the straight backed chair. She took her seat and instructed me to lower my pants. I knew better than to agrue at this point, but took my time in undoing my belt. Apparently I took to long as she grabbed unbuttoned my jeans and in a single motion pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees. Before I knew it I was bent over her lap, toes and hand on the floor. She began the spanking with a deliberate pace, alternating cheeks while occasionaly throwing in a double or triple slap per side. I was getting older and intially, while unpleasant, the pain was not unbearable. However I had no preconceptions that I would be getting off light. While initially a mild sting, each slap added to my discomfort and after a couple of minutes I was bawling like a baby. At one point my right hand reached back to shield my burning posterior and was quickly grabbed and pinned against my back as the punishment continued. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only 5-10 minutes, the spanking finally relented. At this point she stood me up and lead me to the corner of the room, pants still around my ankles.

"Stand here, nose to the wall, hand on your head," she instructed. "Don't move."

At this point she left the room. I heard her briefly talk on the phone. While I couldn't make out all the words, from what I heard and her tone, I presumed that she was filling my dad in on the days events. I heard her move from room to room, and after several minutes she returned. She turned me around from the wall and sat down with me on the couch.

"I am very disappointed in you."

"I know, but it was so nice out, and English is so dull."

"That is not a valid excuse. You have really been acting up this year. What did we tell you would happen if you got in trouble at school again?"

"I'd get a spanking...." I said in a hushed tone.

"And?"

"I'd be grounded...."

"And?"

"Ummm, I would be diaper punished?"

"That's right. Your father and I have discussed it, and you if you can not be responsible like a young man of your age, we are going to treat you like the child that you are behaving like. Johnny down the street's parents told us this worked wonders to bring about a change in behavior in him. You will be grounded for the long weekend, and your father will talk to you when he gets home." A pit grew in my stomach, I knew talks to meant that the sting in my bottom was not the last it would feel today. "And for the duration of your grounding you will be wearing diapers. You will use them for what they are intended and we will change you as required. If you remove them yourself, you will find yourself back over your knee, and the punishment will be extended through next weekend as well. You will sit in timeout for the rest of today, and for the rest of the weekend you are on behavior lockdown. You will ask permission to leave the house, for snacks, to watch tv or movies, and foul language will not be tolerated. Is this understood?"

I nodded.

"Is this UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes Ma'am."

With that she lead me to the changing mat she had set up in the center of the room. Obviously this was a punishment they had been prepared to deliver as there I saw a changin mat, baby powder, and disposable diapers in my size. The diapers were very thick and had a teddy bear print where the tapes connected.

"Lay down on the mat"

"But...."

"Unless you want to find yourself back over my knee, I suggest you do as you are told"

I relented and laid down on the mat. She took one of the diapers and spread it open.

"Lift you hips"

From her tone, I didn't dare argue. I lifted my hips and she slid the diaper under my still sore butt. She sprinkled some baby powder liberally on my diaper region, and drew the front of the diaper up between my legs. She pulled the diaper snug on my left side first, affixing the bottom tape, and then the right. She then checked the snugness and did the same with the upper tapes.

She then left me there as she got the old, plain wooden rocking chair from the side of the room and placed in in the corner. She covered the seat with an old bath towel. She then lead me over there, in my socks, diaper, and a t-shirt and sat me in the chair, facing the wall.

"You are not to move from this chair not matter what, is that understood?"

"Yes," I said meekly.

"Is that UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied louder.

With that she left the room, leaving me alone facing the wall, with nothing to do by think about the sting in my bottom and the humiliation of sitting there with nothing but a diaper on below the belt.

(to be continued)

Actually, it's your mom in the fantasy, but my dad. Weird right? :)

Sorry, I was am just trying to express myself a little here. I am into diapers and spanking. I have lurked on this site for a while, but figured i should get more involved at some point. I am kind of taking a but from various stories I have seen on various spanking forums and adding an ab/dl spin to them. I had assumed on this page it would go without saying on this sight, that stories/role plays are purely fantasy and no real children or their parents are used, yours or mine.

I understand that this may have more of a spanking and domestic discipline slant to it than some other stories. If it would be better placed in the spanking forum or elsewhere, let me know.

the only thing I find disturbing is...

You fantasize about your mom? :ninja:

By all means, a story belongs in the story forum, and don't take my comments as a disapproval of your writing. It was really more of a tongue-in-cheek jab at the title of your story than anything else.

Now, if honest feedback is what you're after, I'll tell you that I'd bet good money that nearly every single person who has read what you wrote so far knows what's coming next. Probably would be a good idea for you to stop and consider that, and see if you can find a way to make this not run down precisely the same path so many other DD stories have gone - IOW, maybe throw a monkey wrench in the works and surprise us.

In your regards to your story, the tale of oedipus is ringing in my ears. Why don't you make the following twist:

When your Dad comes home, he congratulates your mom for not spanking you too hard and for showing restraint. He says that he feels very uncomfortable about diapering you, along with your mother. He decides to give you a lesson you will never forget. He dusts off and hands you a thick yellow book, and he makes you call a babysitting service, and makes you explain to them why you have to wear diapers, and why they will have to feed and change you like a baby.

Here is the twist! You RECOGNIZE the babysitter, she was the niece of your English teacher, and she tells you that if you exceed her limits for polite behaviour, she will make sure that you get a very mean nanny 'of a certain age.'

This is your story of course, but I thing a change like this would be much more comfortable for your readers!

I was never, ever diaper punished, or even threatened with it. My parents are sensible enough to reject it out of hand.

But there was one time, that my sister and I got into an argument infront of company about all of the mean things we did to eachother.

We were thirteen and eleven at the time. I was in Junior High. She brought out the church directory, and told me that I would have to call a peer, (let's call here Jane Doe) and have her babysit me!!! I pleaed with my parents for over forty minutes, before my mother finally "realized" that it would be very inappropriate to have a Junior High Girl babysit me and my sister, because we were the same age. At this point I was terrified that J.D. would "leak" that I called her and asked her to come over and babysit me to her friends, and that I would be teased mercilessly in Youth Group, and that my social life would be over, as some of the members of my Youth Group ALSO WENT TO MY JUNIOR HIGH!!!

Needless to say my mother DID NOT force me to call a babysitter over that night, my sister and I promised to behave, and we more or less kept our word and are very close friends to this day!! My mother send me a very clear message: ridiculous sibling rivalry would not be accepted!!! So while I was not diaper punished, the threat of being forced to call a girl from youth group and have her baby sit me was definitely the next worse fate, and definitely humiliating!

At the last possible moment, my Mother thought twice about the propriety of the punishment she is threatening, but in the blur of things, I do not rember if it was my mother's idea, or my fathers. The idea was, if they are not old enough to cooperate they need a babysitter!! The mere threat of this prospect kept my sister and I from fighting like cats and dogs when our parents were away. And before we got into a more natural cooperative spirit, my sister did invoke the threat that she would tell mom that we needed supervision! To this day I do not know if it was my penitance or my Mother's sense of propriety that spared me from personally phoning a girl I knew well and asking her to babysit me (and my sister)!!! Looking back, this was the most embarrassing thing that I have ever been threatened with!

By all means, a story belongs in the story forum, and don't take my comments as a disapproval of your writing. It was really more of a tongue-in-cheek jab at the title of your story than anything else.

Now, if honest feedback is what you're after, I'll tell you that I'd bet good money that nearly every single person who has read what you wrote so far knows what's coming next. Probably would be a good idea for you to stop and consider that, and see if you can find a way to make this not run down precisely the same path so many other DD stories have gone - IOW, maybe throw a monkey wrench in the works and surprise us.

Like I said, I was just trying to explore this side a little more. Maybe throw out a role play scenario and see who else thought it was interesting. Besides, I think spanking someone with a monkey wrench is way too severe, no matter what they did.

• 3 weeks later...

As I sat in the corner, the heat in my bottom started to fade. Sitting became more bearable, but I was thankful for the one plus of the diaper-the padding is provided between my bottom and the chair. As I sat there, I thought of how dumb I had been. I had been warned multiple times about my behavior, and how did I not think I would get caught. Sure I may not have been caught reentering the building, but class attendance probably would have caused me to be found out sooner or later. And while mom's spanking had hurt, I still had to endure dad's "conversation" when he got home.

However, at this moment a different problem was coming to the forefront. I hadn't used the bathroom before leaving school, and the urge to pee was making itself known. At first I thought I could hold it, sure they didn't plan to actually make me use my diapers. It had to be some sort of bluff. I heard mom in the kitchen, putting away the dishes and getting stuff together for dinner. She certainly did not seem to be coming back any time soon to let me out. After her warnings earlier, I didn't dare call for her or move from the chair. Finally, the urge was too great and I couldn't hold it any longer. I let out a few short spurts at first, and then the rest came out in an uncontrollable rush. It was strange, I was so used to hearing the stream hit the water in the toilet that it was strange to pee and have it be completely silent. After the initial shock and embarassment, I have to admit that it was not completely uncomfortable, just a sudden spreading of damp warmth over my genital area and butt that soon felt just dry and warm.

I must not have gotten everything out, because ten to fifteen minutes later I felt a small urge again, and just went with it. Not nearly as large as the first, but enough make things start to feel a little damp down there. Shortly thereafter, mom came in for a diaper check.

"Stand up," she commanded. I complied. "I can see from the front of you diaper that you are certainly wet, let see if you did anything else in there." I felt her pull the back of my diaper away from my skin. "Looks like you're just wet, let's get you into a dry diaper."

She lead me back to the center of the room and laid the changing mat out again. She had me lay down and untaped the front of the diaper and pulled it down. She grabbed some wipes and wiped down my exposed diaper area. She pushed my legs up and rolled me back to pull the diaper out from under me and wiped off my butt and thighs with some new wipes. She applied some baby powder and lowered my legs back down. Then she liberally powdered my front and inner thighs areas. She then produced a new diaper, told me to lift my hims and slid it under me. She pulled the front up between my legs and taped it down snuggly.

"All done," she announced, and lead me back to my corner. The dry softness of the new diaper felt great compared to the wet one I had been wearing. The whole situation, while embarassing, was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Maybe I could survive this long weekend after all. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if I could just somehow avoid pooping the whole time. There was no way I couldn't pee in the diapers, but maybe I could get away with that. Surely they couldn't make me. Now I just had to find a way to get out my "conversation" with dad later...

• 2 weeks later...

Back in my corner my mind was racing. I was through my first diaper change and was starting to get used the the extra padding downstairs. I though that just maybe, if I didn't eat too much, I could get through the whole weekend without pooping. Then this wouldn't be so bad. Now my mind was focused on one thing, my "conversation" with dad.

"Conversation" of course meant another spanking. And dad's for sure hurt more than mom's. If I was really in trouble, he was know to use the belt as well. As this was the latest instance in a string of them, I figured that was probably likely. What could I do? Then I had an idea. Certainly he couldn't spank me if I was sick. At the very least he would have to take it easy, or delay the spanking until I felt better, giving my already sore bottom a little bit of time to recover. Maybe they would even feel bad enough to let me out of this diaper punishment thing. It was worth a shot. Nothing to lose at this point I thought.

When mom came in to check my diaper next, she again stood me up and pulled at the back with one finger. "Clean and dry," she reported. Actually, I had let a little out, so I was a little damp, but not really noticeable to the external observer in such a thick diaper.

"I don't feel good," I said, in my best mock sick voice. "My tummy hurts."

"I see," said mom as she felt my forehead. "You don't feel too warm, but I suppose we should take your temperature just to be sure. I'll be right back."

She left the room and returned a few minutes alter with a thermometer, and jar of Vaseline, and a small container that I didn't recognize. She sat down on the couch. "Come here, lay down on the couch, over my lap."

"What, why?" I asked. "Not another spanking, I'm sick."

"No honey, little kids who aren't responsible enough to attend their classes, or use the potty, can't be trusted to hole a thermometer under their tongue. I need to take your temperature like I did when you were little, in your tush."

"Well you know, I mean my tummy only hurts a little bit. It's probably not that serious," I backpedaled.

"Youn man," she said, the previous warmth in her voice gone. "Come over my lap this instant, either you are sick, or you are lying to me, but either way you are going to wind up over my lap. Now which is it?" she asked, calling my bluff.

"I'm sick," I said meekly, as I walked over to the couch and laid down on it, my waist over her lap. She reached under my waist and undid the tapes on the diaper, pulling the back off of my butt and tucking it down in between my legs. I heard her shake the thermometer down. Then, after a short pause, I felt one hand spread by cheeks apart, and then flinched a little as I felt the cold tip of the thermometer, well covered in vaseline, touch my anus. Slowly she slid it in until it came to a stop and rester her hand on my bottom, holding the thermometer loosely between two fingers. I lay there for what seemed like an eternity, keenly aware of the solid object protruding from my butt. I tried to lay as still as possible because any movement from me pushed the thermometer slightly against her fingers causing pressures that drew my minds attention to it. After what seems like an hour, but was probably only 5 minutes, she slowly slid the thermometer out.

"98.6," she reported. "No fever, so you are probably not sick. You may just be a little constipated from not being used to using your diaper. But I have something to help you deal with that."

"What's consipated mean?"

"Constipated," She corrected me. "It's when your tummy hurts because you are having trouble pooping. Nothing a good suppository won't fix. They are like pills that go in your butt and help you to poop." She must have sensed that I was ready to protest because her voice turned cool again "Unless of course you are lying about not feeling well."

I did not like the sound of getting a suppository, but I liked the idea of another spanking even less. "No, my tummy hurts..." I said, defeated.

"Very well," she said and I heard her put on exam gloves. I saw her grab the jar of what I now knew were called suppositories and the vaseline from the table at the end of the sofa. Again one hand spread my cheeks but this time one finger gently spread some Vaseline on my anus. There was moment's pause, and it was back again. This time it was pressing something against my hole. I gasped a little as she slid the suppository and her finger in, pushing the pill well up into my rectum. She withdrew her finger and a moment later it was back, inserting another one. Again she withdrew it and inserted a third and final one. Again she pushed it well up into my rectum, and this time held her finger there for a minute to make sure everything stayed in place.

"All done, stand up." She lead me back over to the changing mat she on the floor. I followed her over and laid down, still processing what had just happened. I had felt her push the suppositories in, but she had pushed the far enough in, that I really couldn't feel them in there. I was still wondering what exactly they did as powdered my bottom and taped me into a new diaper. "I'll be back in a little bit to check on you. A half hour or so should be all it takes until you are feeling better."

Back in my chair in the corner, I thought about how badly my plan had backfired. I was most likely still going to be spanked later, the thermometer was embarrassing and unpleasant, and she said she was giving me something to help me poop. Well maybe if I tried har enough, I could still avoid that...

• Like 1

Back in the corner, I continued to try and wrap my head around what had just happened. I was there about 15 or 20 minutes, and starting to think that maybe I was in the clear. Maybe those things she had stuck up..."there" weren't going to work. And then my stomach gurgled. My stomach started to rumble and the pressure started to build. At first it wasn't so bad. "Ride it out," I told myself, but the pressure continued to build. I began to clench and unclench my cheeks in an attempt to keep things in. The pressure would die down a bit, and then return stronger than before. I thought perhaps I could relieve some of the pressure with a fart, just enough to ease things off. I farted....and felt a warm mound push its way into my diaper. I was mortified. i couldn't believe it. At this point, the dam was broken and there was not stopping what came next. I lifted my bottom up off the chair and proceeded to release what was left into my diaper. I felt the warm mass growing in the diaper as the suppositories did their job. Once I was sure everything was finished I sat back down in the chair. I felt a warm, sticky mess spreading out into every nook and cranny, along my butt crack, against my legs. I sat their for what seemed like an eternity. It was not entirely unpleasant, but I sat as still as possible, as every movement seemed to squish the mess into a new area and remind me of its presence.

Finally mom came back into the room. "Stand up," she commanded, and I complied. I was sure from what I could smell that she wouldn't need to check at all to know what had happened, but she did anyway. "Whoa, smells like someone should be feeling better," she said as she pulled the waistband of the diaper away from my back to check to see if I needed a change.

She lead me to the changing mat, I was too embarrassed to speak, I just silently complied with all her directions. She laid me down and untaped the front of the diaper. With one hand she lifted my legs, and with the other used the front of the diaper to wipe the poop from my genitals and thighs into the diaper. She then used several wipes to clean my bottom and slid a new diaper into place. She powdered my butt, lowered my legs, applied some more powder, and taped up the front of the new clean diaper. After the mess of the last one the softness of the fresh new diaper felt great.

"I hope your tummy feels better," she said as she returned me to my seat in the corner. "I know it is strange, but you want to make sure you use your diaper for both its intended purposes this weekend, we do not want you to get constipated again. If you have any trouble on any day, we will have to use the suppositories to make sure you do not get too backed up."

As I sat back down, I mulled that over in my mind. There was no way I could get away without pooping the diaper again. If I tried, I would be in for more of the same as just happened. These thoughts were quickly chases away as at that moment, my father got home from work...

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I heard the front door close behind him as he entered the house. I stole a glance at the door, and he looked back at me with a look that was anything but pleased. He headed for the kitchen and I heard the mumble of distant voices as he talked with mom. After a few minutes, I heard him head upstairs to change out of his work clothes. He came back down an headed back for the kitchen. Again I heard voices down the hall but couldn't make out what they were saying. I only imagined it revolved around how I had misbehaved and how he was going to punish me later. It must have moved onto other topics though because I heard some laughter mixed in among the murmur of conversation. I heard some dishes clang and caught the scent of dinner being prepared. Maybe a half hour to and hour later, mom appeared back in the room. "Let's get you a change before dinner," she announced. I was so focused on dad's arrival, and my anticipated punishment, that I hadn't even noticed I had wet the diaper again.

As mom laid me down to change my diaper, I asked the question I was dreading "Did you tell dad?

"Of course," she replied. "And you two are going to have a conversation after dinner."

My stomach tied itself in a knot as I lay there and let her change me into a fresh diaper.

"Come on, lets get dinner before it gets cold," she said as she stood me up and lead me into the kitchen.

Through dinner, I sat there with my head down, picking at my food. It was good: chicken, potatoes, and pees; but I didn't have much of an appetite. Mom and dad talked about the usual work stuff, but it all kind of passed in a blur. I sat there and stared at my food as much as I ate it and was pulled from my fog and responded with one word answers when they asked me direct questions. When dinner was over, I was lead back to my chair in the corner while they cleaned up from dinner. A little while later, dad came in and told me to lay down so he could change my diaper, which at this point was wet again.

He removed the diaper and cleaned my diaper area. However, he didn't place a new one on, but rather stood me up. "I understand you thought it was a good idea to skip class today."

"Yes sir," I managed in a meek reply.

"Your mother and I are tired of this irresponsible behavior of yours. Hopefully this weekend of diaper punishment drives home how immature you are being and prompts you to grow up a little. That being said, I don't intend for the diapers to be the only lesson. You are to go upstairs and get ready for bed, teeth brush, showered. You may use the toilet for the last time this weekend. I expect you to be finished and standing outside your room ready for your spanking in 20 minutes. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I nodded and headed up to the bathroom. I took my shower, and brushed my teeth and peed in the toilet. I didn't waste any time as I didn't want to find out what would happen if I took too long.

When I was finished I dried off and headed back forwards my room. There I stood next to my door, nose to the wall and my hands behind my back. The air was bit chilly, but I was more focused on listening for the sound of footsteps on the stairs. After a few minutes I heard them. Dad grabbed me tightly by the arm and led me into my room. He sat down on the bed and lectured me on the importance of classes and responsibility. I managed a few nods and "yes sirs," He then pulled me over his lap and began to spank my bare bottom. His spankings were different than moms. While hers started out unpleasant and built into a painful burn, dad's stronger hands, combined with the soreness from the days punishment, immediately caused me to yelp out in pain. However, compared to mom's his spanking was relatively short.

"Nose to the wall," he instructed as he stood me up. I heard him behind me moving stuff on the bed. When he turned me around and led me back to the bed, I saw that he had stacked all the pillows in the middle. "Your mother and I are tired of having to deal with you immature and responsible behavior. I intend to teach you lesson that you will not soon forget. Lay down over the pillows."

"Not the belt, please" I protested.

"You brought this on yourself. Over the pillows, now!"

I reluctantly climbed on the bed and laid myself over the pillows. The pillows raised my but in the air and made my but and easy target. Dad stepped to the side of the bed, and I heard his belt slide out of his pant loops. There was a momentary pause as he doubled the belt over and got in position. Then I heard a loud swish through the air. I heard the crack before I felt it, a split second lated feeling the line of fire across my already sore bottom. My breath caught in my throat and I didn't even cry out, but when the second one landed I did. By the fourth one was in tears and begging for it to stop. Dad took his time and took a good 10 to 15 seconds between each lick to make sure I felt each one, occasionally throwing in a quick second or third lick to keep me off guard. Around number 12 or 13 I lost count and just sobbed into the mattress as the licks kept coming. After what seemed an eternity and another 10 to 15 licks after I lost count, it was over. My dad lectured me little bit longer, but I wasn't really hearing anything at this point. Finally he announced that he hoped I would remember this so it wouldn't need to be repeated for a long time, and that mom would be in in a little bit to get me ready for bed.

I laid their in bed, crying and rubbing my backside for a good 20 to 30 minutes. It was on fire. As it just started to cool down, mom entered the room with a jar of vaseline and two thick disposable diapers. she slid the changing mat under me and rubbed the vaseline on my bottom as I laid there. "Wouldn't want you to get a rash overnight," she said. When she finished she turned me over and did the same to my front diaper area. She then slid both diapers under my bottom. There were slits cut into the plastic of the first one. She pulled both up and taped them on tightly. She then pulled my pajama pant and socks on , and helped me get my pajama top on. "Sleep tight, and think about what lessons you have learned today," she said. "We don't like punishing you and hope that this is enough that we won't have to again for a long time. After I close this door, you are to stay in your room until your father or I comes to get you out in the morning." With that she kissed me on the forehead, turned off the lights, and closed the door.

I laid there for a few minutes, mulling over the events of the day. My butt throbbed and the bulk from the double diaper felt strange between my legs. After a while however, the events of the long day caught up with me, and I drifted of to sleep.

• Like 1