LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nothing Is Free

Chapter 5

Jack shifted his legs uncomfortably in the car, trying to press them together while the diaper bunched between his thighs, preventing him from brushing his knees together without some effort. The feeling of warmth cocooning his groin from the padding only served to prolong his aroused state, making him slightly uncomfortable with the situation he was in. Sitting down, the slight bulge from before that had been his erection was now a full blown tenting of the diaper's front, and he was only too glad to cover himself with the windbreaker.

"I'm... I'm really sorry about the seat."

Gale actually giggled at his apology, then waved it away as she kept focused on the road ahead. With traffic cleared, they were moving at a decent speed again.

"Jack, that's probably the sixth time you've apologized. Trust me when I say I'm not mad. The seat can be cleaned, and that's all that it'll take. Just give me a heads up next time so we can stop."

Jack nodded, but blushed anyway. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd had an accident like that before. Maybe as far back as kindergarten? But clearly his mind was out of sorts if he let himself get that desperate for relief that he'd wet himself in a stranger's car and now had to wear a diaper. He felt a little resentment when Gale pulled out "Rule Number One" to make him wear the thing, but it was definitely better than walking around naked or in wet clothes that stank of urine.

"I know. I just don't know what came over me. If you want me to, I can clean the seat for you."

Gale smiled into the rear-view mirror. "We'll see Jack. Take a nap, and I'll wake you when we stop for food."

So he did, as simple as that. Gale continued driving, and the endless empty fields did nothing to keep Jack's attention stirred. So his eyes gradually closed themselves. And when they did, he dreamed.

Lucid dreams were not very common to Jack. More often than not, he was observing the strange happenings of his inner mind than taking part in them. But this time was very different. He "woke up" in a barren desert, wearing an orange life preserver and sat in an inflatable raft. How he'd gotten there, Jack had no clue. But he was running away from something. Not a person or a creature, but a feeling. Something intangible. He had no destination in mind, but knew he needed to keep moving or else that something would catch up to him.

When he looked up in the sky, the bright sun was covered up by a dense fog of clouds. As he tried to squint off into the distance, a raindrop landed on his forehead. Another barely missed his eye. Thunder boomed from not so far away. Jack grabbed the oar in his boat, but waited still. He wasn't going anywhere just yet. The rain was coming down faster and harder every second, turning from a light sprinkling to a drizzle in less than a minute. His boat was sitting in a puddle, lifted barely an inch off the ground, but still wasn't going anywhere. He tried to paddle on his own but got nowhere fast. The oar kicked up wet sand as he kept on trying to escape whatever was following behind him.

As the puddle grew slightly deeper, Jack knew there would be no escaping whatever was chasing after him. The boat wasn't deep enough to move, and the sand around him was too wet to run on. The rumbling far above caught his attention just as he was about to give into despair. On the edge of the dunes above him was a tidal wave, taller than any building he had ever seen in Green Hills; and it was coming down on top of him. He managed to take one deep breath before the wave crashed around him, throwing his body in a hundred directions at once, like he was suspended in zero gravity during a hurricane. And even as he tried to swim to the surface, something below him was pulling downward, overpowering the life-vest's buoyancy and dragging him to the darkness below.

"Jack?"

Gale turned around and brushed his shoulder, starting him awake. The car was stopped. They were in the parking lot of a Burger King, and outside it was nearly sundown.

"I stopped for dinner in Nowheresville, USA. Do you need to use the bathroom or is drive-through okay?"

The way she asked the question might has well have asked if he needed to use a potty. But Jack knew she was only looking out for him. He shook his head no.

"I'm empty."

Gale smiled, then started the car back up to pull around to the drive through. Fast food, fast. As they were pulling away Jack was devouring his Whopper while Gale stole from his french fries. When she hit a particularly nasty pothole on the way out of the lot, the windbreaker fell off of Jack's lap. H stooped to pick it up and noticed something strange. The bright yellow lines along the front of his diaper had turned purple, and it felt noticabley thicker between his legs. And when he moved his knees, not only could he not even touch them together but he could tell the humidity inside the diaper had gone way up. He'd wet himself in his sleep now. But he quickly covered himself up with the windbreaker and resolved not to touch another drop of liquid while inside this car. His brain was in full on panic mode, but Jack had done well hiding distress in his life with his alcoholic father around. Instead he simply told himself to stay awake and stay as dry as he could.

Thirty minutes onto the freeway, Gale looked at him in the rearview mirror again. "Jack, you haven't touched your Pepsi."

Silence. Then, "Yeah. I know."

Gale shook her head. "I paid good money for that, Jack. A dollar can make or break a person these days."

The threat was implied rather than stated. "Rule Number One," was a rule he couldn't break without going back home. So Jack picked up his cola and started chugging away. Besides, he was still awake and the caffeine would keep him awake. With only another thirty miles to Omaha, he could make it without any problems.

Jack wasn't too happy when they got off the Freeway before reaching downtown Omaha. The bright lights and skyscrapers, pitiful as they might be compared to the behemoths in New York, were something he did want to see while here. Instead, the car pulled off the highway and continued down suburban streets after passing what looked like a shopping mall. Jack's eyes were trying to follow his new surroundings, but the drive was a short one. Gale stopped in front of an iron gate and rolled her window down to wave a plastic card in front of a scanner. The iron gate swung open and they were off again.

The third house on the right was where they stopped. As far as homes wnet, it was relatively modest compared to some of the other monster buildings in the subdivision. Two floors, with an attached garage, its bricks were new and it was probably built in the past ten years. Most of the money went into the front garden with trees, bushes and flower arrangements all around.

"The time is now nine-thirty-six pm. And I'd like to welcome you to your new home for the next three months, Jack."

Gale opened her door after turning the car off in the driveway, then stepped out. Jack stepped out in a much more calm way than he thought he could. When he stood on both legs, he felt the weight of his diaper pulling to the ground and looked down at it. It looked like he had dropped a weight in the crotch! Had he really wet it that much?

"Oh dear," Gale said with a sigh as she stepped up behind him. One hand opened the back waistband of his diaper and she immediately felt how soaked he was. "Get inside. We'll take care of that right away."

==================================

Yet another relatively short chapter. Any thoughts?

Very interesting concept! A few very small oddities:

1: In the first chapter, the protagonist's mother calls him Jake. That also happens at a few other points.

2: You seem to be bouncing back and forth between first and third person on a paragraph by paragraph basis. It's a bit unsettling.

Other than that, awesome!

Very interesting concept! A few very small oddities:

1: In the first chapter, the protagonist's mother calls him Jake. That also happens at a few other points.

2: You seem to be bouncing back and forth between first and third person on a paragraph by paragraph basis. It's a bit unsettling.

Other than that, awesome!

1. I confess to going back and forth about his name for a while. It is Jack, but the first two chapters were kind of test phases for this story.

2. First person is the style that comes most natural to me, so I guess I've still got one foot in that camp :(

I'll keep this in mind for tomorrow, and thanks for the feedback!

Chapter 6

Gale was quick to take Jack by the shoulder and help him waddle into the front door. Jack was too shocked by his current state to resist, and followed her into the foyer of the house. The padding of the diaper had swelled to nearly a third larger in size than it had been when dry, and it gave him a difficult time maneuvering up the front porch steps, but inside he finally snapped out of his daze and had his voice back.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," he whispered, despite the fact that he and Gale were alone.

Gale frowned and took Jack's hand, leading him from the impeccably clean foyer into the family room. The open living space at the house's center held three couches, all of them leather along with a recliner in front of large television. The coffee tables each held a newspaper or magazine, and the white walls helped the lights above convey a brightness when Gale turned them on. When Jack sat down on one of the couches, he winced as the diaper's wet interior scrunched around his bottom. Gale ignored his discomfort for the moment and instead switched into full "nurse mode."

"Jack, do you have any conditions I should know about that might cause this? Allergies, diseases, or anything of that sort?"

Jack shook his head. "Nothing. I've never had an accident in my sleep before. Not since I was really little, I mean."

Gale nodded. There was a simple explanation to this for her. Whether or not Jack would accept it was another thing entirely. She didn't want to have to pull "Rule Number One" on him, but if he resisted then it was definitely within her power to do so.

"Okay. Jack, speaking as a nurse and having taken some psych courses in college, I think I know what's wrong. Your whole life has been turned upside down. You're finally away from that jerk of a father, you learned your grandfather is dead, and you stand to make a lot of money. And all of this happened in the same day. I think your brain is so out of sorts from all of this that it's not connecting with your body for certain things. What do you think?"

Jack could only blink at that, speechless. What did he think? He wasn't the expert here, so why was she asking him? But what Gale said did make some sense. The road accident was just that. It was the wet diaper that concerned him more.

"I guess that could make sense," he finally said. "But how long will this last?"

Gale smiled, and some part of him felt a little better. "Honestly, there's no way to know. But I guess only for a day or two. You can never tell with these things, but you seem like a stable kid."

Jack nodded, not willing to think about what it would mean if this kept on happening because something was physically wrong with him. He'd always been a healthy child, despite lacking a proper healthy diet while growing up. It showed in his physique, being a hair short of five feet tall and mostly skin and bones.

"So what do we do about it?"

Gale stood up and motioned for Jack to follow her.

"First," she said, turning to the stairs, "we get you out of that wet diaper."

That was yet another burden off Jack's mind. The constant bunching of the diaper between his legs was making it more and more difficult to walk. That, and the smell of urine was starting to waft out where the leg gathers were sagging open. The first room on the right upstairs was their destination, and the door opened after Gale inserted a key to unlock it. The plain white door had one noteworthy decoration on it: a medical cross. Inside was a small, impromptu clinic. Inside was a set of cupboards, a sharps container on the wall, and a padded examination table. It did strike Jack as strange that this much medical equipment and supplies inside. But then again, his grandfather had been a wealthy man and hired a live-in nurse to take care of him. It made some sense that the man would have a small exam room built.

Gale waved a hand in an inviting gesture. "Welcome to my office. If you'll kindly step up to the table, I'll get you taken care of."

Jack nodded and stepped up, sitting on the edge of the padded exam table. He had completely ignored Gale's comments about changing him out of the diaper in favor of doing it himself. He already ripped off the first tape when it dawned on him that he didn't have any replacement clothing.

"Uh, Gale? Do you have any pants for me to wear to bed? I don't like sleeping in the buff."

Gale chuckled, then took Jack by the shoulder to lean him back onto the table. "I had no intention of letting you sleep in the buff, Jack. I said I would get you changed out of that wet diaper." One hand ripped away at the three remaining tapes while the other opened a small cupboard beneath the table. When she pulled the wet diaper back, she asked Jack to raise his legs so she could pull it out from beneath him. As Jack lay there, confused at the whole situation, her other hand produced another diaper of the same color and brand.

Jack started to stand up, but she was already ahead of him with one hand on his chest to keep him from sitting up fully.

"I know what you're thinking Jack, and trust me when I say I sympathize. I wouldn't want to wear these things either. But this is just for tonight. I promise. If you're dry in the morning, then we have no problems. If you're not, then your bed will be dry. Okay?"

Jack tried to sit back up again. "Are you for serious? I haven't drank anything since I fell asleep in the car. Please, just let me-"

"Jack, I'm trying to empathize with you. Please empathize with me. I have a ruined car seat already. Don't give me a load of laundry too."

She wasn't playing Rule Number One yet. But if she was willing to go this far to save herself a load of laundry, he could easily guess she was willing to play the rule on him. Gale was a mixed bag for him. She seemed sweet and caring and fun, but she was willing to enforce the rules for what seemed like petty things. Well, ruining her car's front seat wasn't petty, but diapers seemed to be a drastic solution to the problem.

Jack bit his lip, "You promise me it's just until I get things taken care of?"

Gale nodded and unfolded the diaper. The routine was still strange to Jack as he lifted his legs up for her. While he closed his eyes for the process again, a number of sensations were new. A sweet, soft smell wafted up to his nostrils while his groin was covered in a coolness. The plastic-backed prison of the diaper crawled upward to seal him into a new warmth for the night. And in less than a minute it was over. Jack opened one eye to see Gale with a smirk on her face as she rolled up the old diaper.

"Did you put baby powder on me?"

Gale nodded, then dropped the diaper into the wastebasket. "Yeah. I figured you wouldn't want a rash if you wet the bed."

Jack blushed, then finally sat up. His legs hung over the side of the table while he looked down at the puffy prison that was tightly wrapped around his waist. It was blown up and exaggerated, like a balloon rather than a garment. But when he finally stood up, the diaper didn't deflate. It was wrapped around him that tight, and he had to reach a finger into the leg gathers to let the air out.

"Gale, do you mind if I go to bed early tonight?"

Gale nodded. "I don't. You must be exhausted from everything today. Follow me."

Jack waddled behind Gale as she walked past two doors. One on the right was open to reveal a guest bedroom that Gale seemed to be living in. The second was closed, with a lock on the doorknob. When Jack reached out to touch the doorknob, Gale cleared her throat. She stood across the hallway, and opened a door across the hall for Jack.

"This is your room," she said with a slight firmness in her voice.

Jack nodded, leaving the mystery door alone to step into his room. It was definitely bigger than he thought it would be. Maybe half the size of the trailer he lived in, with his own king size bed, a dresser, closet and small television. It was definitely a dream room, though the baby blue walls and furniture colors weren't his taste. But there was something soothing about the room to him. Something that helped him relax more and more into tiredness. Or was it something else entirely. Gale stood outside the doorway, but nodded in approval when Jack sat down on the bed.

"I'll be going to sleep soon myself. Bathroom is the next door to your left if you need it."

Jack nodded, and offered a mumbled "Good night while he lay down on the bed, not even bothering to cover himself with the blankets. One eye closed, then the other, and then he was off to sleep.

=================================

An hour later, Gale peeked open the door to look in as Jack slept soundly. His life was turned upside down, and the wetting was something she had hoped for but not counted on. Maybe this would be easier than she thought. It certainly would be easier since Jack's grandfather legally gave her "Rule Number One" authority. It didn't matter that her instructions for Jack would be radically different from those given to her on the old man's deathbed. What mattered was that Rule Number One was written on the contract he'd signed, but the instructions were not.

She crept into the room, carrying the full, oversized baby bottle in both hands. It was filled with a liter of milk- along with some potent diuretics she'd grabbed from her office. She had thought about giving it some milk of Magnesia to kick things forward, but held back on that. Everything needed to follow a logical path forward.

When she stuck the nipple into Jack's mouth, he took to sucking naturally. Slowly but surely he started draining the giant baby bottle.

"Drink it down, baby. We'll see how you do come morning."

Ten minutes later, the bottle was empty and Gale was able to leave with a satisfied smirk on her face. Jack slept soundly through the feeding, and she was happy to see the skin and bones stomach of his was bloated from all the liquid. There was no way he'd be able to hold all of that in until morning.

================================

Comments? Ideas? Concerns? I assure, Gale is not going to turn into just another "I want a big baby" character. There are other things at work that'll come to light later.

Hello NewdudeDL,

as I have written already, I liked you story from the beginning and it keeps beeing up to my expectations.

Keep doing the great job, Dude.

MS

I am happy to extent my encouragement to continue with this story. I think it is going along very well, and well written. I hope to see many great chapters from it in the coming future. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Chapter 7

Jack woke from a deep, hazy sleep as he usually did- very slowly. His dreams were vague, unremarkable, and faded instantly as he cracked his eyes open and brushed one of his arms over his eyes in a "Five more minutes" gesture. The light outside his large window threaded onto his bedsheets from above, making him wonder where he was. This wasn't his room in the trailer- so why was he sitting in a spacious room, in his own bed, and wearing a diaper? And why was the diaper wet?

That last realization made Jack sit up in alarm. When he did finally stand on his own two feet, he realized calling the diaper wet was an understatement. It was saturated, hanging to his knees while the tapes struggled to keep in place against the weight of his urine. When he did a double take from the diaper to his bed, he also found a small but noticeable wet spot on the bedspread.

To say that he was beside himself was an understatement. His second accident in two days made him feel a burning sense of shame, shock and self-hatred. What was Gale going to do when she found out about the bed? And about his state?

Jack was startled when three knocks sounded on his door, and Gale peaked in with a plate and cup in hand.

"Rise and shine, Jack," she said with a smile. He saw her eyebrows raise when she caught sight of his soaked diaper, but she quickly put a pleasant demeanor on to hide her displeasure. "I, um... I brought you breakfast. Eggs and orange juice."

Jack simply stood there, a dumbfounded look on his face. He wished to high heaven that he had a pair of pajama pants to wear right now. Something to cover up the source of his shame and embarrassment. Unfortunately, Gale didn't seem to want to provide him with anything of the sort last night.

"I... I can explain. I think." He knew that he could do no such thing. He had no idea that much liquid had been waiting in his system last night, and more importantly that he hadn't sensed it at any time. He did have a peculiar sense of deja vu when he did think about it; some sort of dream where he had been standing in front of a urinal, peeing endlessly until the stall overflowed.

Gale, sensing Jack's distress, took it all in stride and took a seat on his bed- away from the wet spot which she noticed when she sat down. The juice and eggs waited on the floor where she set them. Jack would eat eventually, but this needed to be addressed now.

"You don't need to explain anything, Jack. It upsets you that this happened, and it would make me upset too. But this is why we took precautions last night." Gale's hand waved over the wet spot, but didn't linger. "We'll just take greater precautions next time."

"Next time?" As far as Jack was concerned, there wouldn't be a 'next time' for this. He was determined there wouldn't be. "How do we know it will happen again? I think one night in diapers is enough for anyone."

"Your grandfather lived in diapers for five years, with day and night accidents. And he ran a small financial empire while in them," Gale said with an edge in her voice. "They're nothing to be ashamed of, Jack. And before I let you sleep in this house without them on, I want you to prove to me that it won't happen again."

Jack sat on the floor, facing Gale. The interior of his diaper pressed against his bottom while its material had taken on a paste-like consistency rather than the warm and inviting fluff from earlier.

"What are you saying, Gale?"

"I'm saying you'll wear them until you're dry for the night. And until we go downstairs and meet today's company."

That made Jack almost fall forward into his food.

"Come again?"

"You heard me. Company. There are some people you need to meet downstairs. And I expect you to keep wearing these diapers until I say otherwise." Gale seemed to see his objections bubbling up and raised a hand to put a stop to them. "Your grandfather wore diapers around the clock, in front of bankers and businessmen, so these are what you'll wear until I say you don't have to. Now please finish your breakfast and meet me downstairs."

Jack's breathing caught inside him.

"But w-what'll I wear over them? I can't just go downstairs like this!"

Gale's face softened somewhat. "Your grandfather kept plenty of suits in his bedroom closet. I'm sure you can find a pair that fit and a belt to hold them up."

Jack finally was able to relax a little. At least he had that to go by. No worries about wearing diapers in public, open for everyone to see like in some twisted nightmare.

"Now, if there's nothing else, I want you to eat up and we'll get you changed out of that soaked thing."

There wasn't anything else that Jack could think of. Not that would have made a difference in his predicament anyway. The eggs were poached on toast, and the orange juice was thick and sweet to the taste. At Gale's insistence he drank it all down even though he didn't want to drink a drop with the constant reminder of his accidents still taped onto his waist. The changing went much the same as the night before as well. Gale put another of the absurdly thick disposables onto him, but he held his tongue when he thought about asking if there was anything thinner. Every time he tried to defy this embarrassing situation, Gale's pleasant demeanor changed to one that was chilly to listen to.

"Off the table, Jack," she said when the last tape was tightly secured into place. He swung his legs around and waddled two steps away before she spoke again. "Your grandfather's room is at the end of the hall. Check his walk-in closet for a pair of pants to wear. I'm going to take care of your bedsheets."

In nothing more than a t-shirt and diaper, Jack tried to run down the hall to his grandfather's old bedroom as best as he could. But the diaper fought him every step, forcing his legs into an awkward waddle/walk. He twisted the doorknob open and walked in much more slowly and quietly, almost as if he were entering a church. The room was decorated with elegant wooden furniture. A dresser along the wall, a four post Queen sized bed, a full sized mirror in the corner. There was no television, but a large and expensive-looking metal clock hung on the wall. It resembled a pocket-watch, with its interior mechanical pieces showing through its rounded frame, covered in glass on the front while fastened to the wall. Beside it was the door to the closet.

When he opened the door, Jack found the closet was not as well kept as the bedroom. Dust hung on the shelf that hung over the clothing rack. Shoe boxes were casually placed here and there, while a number of expensive looking suits hung in proper, if dusty, shape. As Jack walked further into the closet, he found some less formal clothes to wear- khakis, jeans and other work clothes. When he pulled a pair of jeans down he wasn't too surprised to see how wide the crotch and butt was on them. No doubt all the pants were fitted for his grandfather's diapers. When he stepped into the leg holes and pulled them up around his waist, they were a perfect fit for him. No need for a belt even. Though Jack desperately wanted one to secure his waistline and keep the diaper from poking through to observers in the store.

Since all of the shoes lined the floor of the closet, he guessed that the belts were somewhere up above on the top shelf. Jack reached for the shelf and grasped one of the shoe boxes. Its contents were too heavy to be belts, but he pulled the box down anyway out of curiosity.

Inside were four notebooks, black leather bound and each with a year marked on the cover. Journals.

The belt and his public dignity forgotten, Jack pulled one of the books open. The year before His grandfather passed.

'January 23. Gale has been acting up again about my condition. Ever since I hired her on, she's been obsessing over that part of the job. Not that she hasn't kept me in good condition physically, but more and more recently she's been more concerned with my lack of control than anything else. I'll need to have a talk with her about it.'

The rest of the page went on to detail financial transactions, office work and other minor details. As he flipped to the next page, Jack heard footsteps coming down the hall. Something, some bizarre feeling tickling up his spine, made him hide the box and the journals back up on the shelf. HE started waddling out just as Gale appeared in the closet door.

"Ah, there you are Jack. Found something that fits I see."

Jack nodded, but said nothing as he walked back to the closet door.

"Well, come on down" she said. "I think you'll be very glad to meet the rest of the staff. They really don't care if you're in diapers or big boy underwear." Something about the way her mouth curved into a smile as she said "big-boy underwear" made Jack shiver inside. He couldn't shake some small but building feeling that something might not be right about this whole situation.

==============================

A day late, but life got in the way of some things. Sorry about that faithful readers. Comments, concerns and criticisms are always welcome!

• 2 weeks later...