LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nothing Is Free

Life is shit. I don't necessarily mean my life, but life in general, you know? Just when you think the world is sunshine and lolipops, you fall off a ladder and break your neck. Or you get run over by a rampaging bull. Or heck, you get stuck living in a trailer park with an alcoholic father and have everything you need to make it in life- except the resources.

Three loud knocks sounded on my "bedroom" door as I dropped my textbook into a the backpack on the side of my bed. When I say bedroom and bed, I mean the walk-in closet at the back of the trailer, and the pile of blankets and pillows I sleep on at night. Despite the limitations, I've always felt cozy in dark and enclosed spaces. I have no fear of the dark or claustrophobia. Quite the contrary.

"Jake, I need you to run up to the mailroom for me! Third of the month!"

Ah, yes. Settlement day. Dad's been happily collecting his settlement checks for three years now from Burger Prince ever since the waitress spilled hot coffee in his lap on accident. Well, not on accident- he'd copped a feel while tipsy and she'd rightfully slipped. But that equalled a nice five-thousand dollars a month in settlement money for him out of court. I don't know if Burger Prince payed him or the waitress, but either way I knew the man didn't deserve it.

When I slid the door open, he was across the hall, taking a leak in the bathroom without bothering to close the door. A bottle of light beer sat on the sink, and he stank like nothing else.

God, this man embarrassed me to no end. In his forties, living in a trailer, drinking up a storm every day and quit his job all because he got a little coffee in his lap. And nobody in this nowhere town would hire me because I had the same last name as him. As I pulled my jacket on, I tucked my cell phone into my pocket before heading out into the cool spring morning. Trailer after trailer, it was all the same here. Nobody had money, resources, or drive. Half of my neighbors were meth junkies who didn't know Asia was a continent, and didn't care to think about advance mathematics.

My only shot was to get into a school that would take me with open arms and give me a free ride. But with a 3.6 GPA after graduating High School, I wasn't "full ride" material. And dad refuses to use some of his money to buy a computer for us, so I'm constantly being left behind in the digital age. Opportunities are shifting to the world wide web every second and I can't get to them.

So imagine my surprise when my dad's settlement check is in the mail, but also a letter for me. Not from a college but from an attorney. From one "Carol M. Brenda." I didn't know this lady, but my curiosity was piqued by it so I figured dad could wait while I tore the envelope open in the trailer park's mailroom while people came and went.

I tore the cream-colored envelope open, but the page inside was blank. Well, not entirely. At the bottom of the page was a phone number and instructions to "Call at any time."

Well, this was a fun little enigma. This lady knew where I lived, but didn't want to contact me. I had to reach out to her.

I stepped out the clear glass door and took a seat outside the small brick building at a picnic table and started dialing. One ring, two rings, three. Just as the fourth started I was getting ready to hang up and call again later when a soft, feminine voice answered the phone.

"Carol speaking, how may I help you?"

"Yeah, Ms. Brenda. I got a blank letter from you in the mail today, with your phone number. My name is Jack McQuiston. I just wanted to make sure there was no mistake or something with your office."

Silence. Then, "Ah, yes, Jack! That was no accident. I received particular instructions about how to get in touch with you after you graduated high school. You did turn eighteen in May, correct?"

"Uh, yes. I did. But what does that have to do with anything? And my graduation, for that matter? Who told you to get in touch with me?" This was ten kinds of weird. But exciting weird. How often do you get these big mysteries in your life, hm? Because I don't ever. Strange phone calls from lawyers that weren't threatening to sue you- this was a cool occurrence. And even if it was a scam, it was a fun waste of time.

"Well Jack, I was given instructions by your grandfather to get in touch with you post-graduation regarding certain funds. Will you be available to meet with me in person, at the Green Hills Public Library on Monday? Say, at noon? And say nothing of the meeting to your father."

Heck, if I told dad I was going to the library he would be too drunk to understand more likely. But my grandfather? I didn't have a grandfather. That I knew of at least...

"Who? And what funds? If my dad owes him money then I don't know if-"

"No Jack. Your grandfather set up a trust fund for you some years ago. I will not specify how much money at this time, but I'm to help you collect it."

Well. Maybe I wasn't doomed to live in meth-filled Green Hills for all eternity. If a lawyer was involved in this, then maybe there would be enough money to move out of this crappy town.

=============================================

An idea I got for a story today, and I figure I'll get it to move along to the AB/DL content within the next few chapters. I always have trouble starting new stories, so please forgive the mess. A couple other characters are to be introduced still, but things will happen at their own pace lol

hay it would be cool if you had him save some other person like another teen in the same shoes as him and maybe be love or some one with a disability like ms or spinal damej were they cant bar wight on there lags or are paralyzed from the wast down and cant fell any thing down there and then they become loves.

gust a thought i rely like it keep it up

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Seeing as this story is in the opening stages so far, I figured I would take some time to experiment with this story in third person. Forgive the lack of continuity, but it's all to provide you all with the best story possible. Thanks to everybody who posted so far, I appreciate the encouragement. I'll take some of the requests/suggestions into consideration, but as you may know a story can take on a life of its own once it takes off.

Now then...

===========================================================

Chapter 2

"A trust fund? For serious?"

Jack nodded, but hanging upside down off the side of his best friend's bed made the gesture more than a little difficult. Alice chewed on a graham cracker from her beanbag chair, but didn't ask anything else and waited for Jack to speak. But there wasn't much to say. He'd gone over the mysterious call a dozen times already, and was still jittery with excitement. He had a grandpa, and a chance to move on to a better life on his own. There would be more to his life than collecting welfare checks and scraping by.

"Yeah. I got a letter from her in the mail. She asked to meet me at the library tomorrow, and then we'd go over everything there."

"Huh," Alice said, tapping on her Playstation controller to pause the game. "Did you try Googling the lawyer? See what she does? I mean, she could be some psychotic cougar who traps men like you by promising them money."

Jack chuckled, but shook his head no. "You keep forgetting I live in a trailer without cable. Not a suburban mansion."

"Hey, it's the wonder of America. You live in the park, and right across the street is this wonderful five bedroom home, three car garage, and all the benefits of modern life."

Alice wasn't trying to rub anything in Jack's face or anything. She knew better than that. Jack was poor- big deal. If Alice's mom was a doctor and her dad a psychologist, then they could afford to live the good life. Though they could have picked a better plot of land to buy and build their dream home on than a plot across from a trailer park. Still, it had a nice copse of trees behind it, along with the pool in the backyard. All in all, Jack counted himself lucky that Alice had been such a good friend to him in High School and even before. The two of them blended the best of nerd culture with old fashioned crazy fun, but they both had their problems.

Jack scratched his head while Alice passed her laptop across the floor to him. He popped the screen open, ignoring the myriad bumper stickers that decorated the pink back. She was the only person he knew that decorated a thousand dollar laptop like it was the bumper of a POS car. But that gave her style too, and style counted as much as smarts in this world.

"Password is 'Tricia' just so you know."

"God in heaven, you know how lame that is right?" Jack laughed and typed in the password. "Making your password your girlfriend's name?"

"It's better than 'password' or something like that." Alice unpaused her game, then scratched at her short blond hair as she went back to her game. She and her girlfriend Tricia were high school sweethearts, even though they were two of the three LGBT students in the recently graduated class they managed to somehow be soul-mates. It was just a matter of time before they left this nowhere town of Green Hills for the Coast and got married. While Alice had a slightly androgynous look to her form, tall and slight with barely a hint of breasts, Tricia was just a hair shorter with enough assets for the two of them- HUGE tracts of land, as they say. They would be getting together tomorrow night, since Tricia lived on the other side of the county.

"So you're still moving to California for school, right?" His fingers tapped across the keyboard, typing in 'Carol M. Brenda' followed by her phone number. Only thirty-thousand hits! Huzzah!

"Yeah. Classes start in August."

"Maybe I'll come visit you with some of my money. If it isn't a scam. Which it doesn't look like." Jack spun the laptop so Alice could get a look at the legal profile on Carol's website, the smiling brunette in a pin-striped pantsuit on its cover seemed to say 'trust me with everything you own.' It was a sparse page, but apparently Carol's firm was based out of Massachusetts and she had a small staff of partners in various other fields of law. Naturally, prices for their services were not listed, but Jack guessed Massachusetts lawyers didn't run on the cheap side of things. "She graduated from Yale. Specializes in corporate and patent law, but also dabbles in individual contracts. Apparently she represented a Senator once in court and got the guy off Scot free on prostitution charges."

"Then she knows her stuff. But it doesn't mean she isn't a rabid cougar trying to kidnap you for her own private fetish torture dungeon."

"Yeah, if only." I checked the clock at the bottom of the screen, and saw it read eight-thirty. Dad would be cracking open the Vodka soon. "Hey. You mind if I-"

"Couch is open to you downstairs. Mom and dad won't be home from their conference upstate until Tuesday so don't worry about anything."

Sundays after dad collected his checks were the worst. He went to church in the morning to soothe his soul, then spent the day tossing the beers back. Five years ago, Alice's dad had tried to 'analyze' Jack's at a Fourth of July barbecue to try and find the source of his drinking problem. It was a friendly gesture to reach out, maybe help a neighbor. Jack's dad didn't take it as a kind move. He socked Alice's dad in the jaw and broke his tooth, then dragged Jack back home. Jack didn't bother telling anyone what happened after they got back. He considered it family business.

Alice and Jack stayed awake until one in the morning, talking and playing video games, watching YouTube videos for fun. By the time Jake fell asleep that night, sprawled on the couch cushions in the family room in Alice's house, he didn't imagine that there was another person who was also anticipating the meeting tomorrow morning. Carol M. Brenda managed to get into the Motel that Green Hills called its finest establishment at three am. Carol had stayed in worse places, but motels were not her favorite place to work out of.

Admittedly she only had to meet with Jack and if he turned down the fund because of its "strings" she was done. Nothing more needed. But Andrew McQuiston was one of her best clients and she felt Jack deserved more than her bare minimum. But the rules were simple- give Jack the bare minimum facts and let him make a decision. Her only role was to sign over the check when everything was said and done. After a catnap and a donut for breakfast, she turned on her GPS and drove her rental car to the local library. They hadn't specified a time to meet, but considering the situation JAck was in he wouldn't wait until the end of the day to show up. And she could always do patent research for her next case too.

=============

Okay, let me know what you think of the style now. Go back to the original, stay the same? I'm going to get this part right before moving to the meat of the plot lol. Any critiques are welcome as well. The next chapter will be significantly longer compared to these two.

Thanks for the posts everybody! I think I'll make a decision in the next couple of days, but knowing you all want to read more gives me motivation to see this through (I normally have very little writing discipline T_T and it doesn't help that my whole personal life is in flux right now)Hopefully I will get to the good stuff by next week at the latest.

Chapter 3

To Jack McQuiston, the library of Green Hills was all things he loved in a place to just sit and be. The city had bought the building from an old woman nearly forty years ago, the two-story white house overlooking a small river in the downtown area was the very picture of where to spend a lazy afternoon. The sunroom porch had been converted into an open-air reading room with rocking chairs and tables to sit and read or solve puzzles. The sun would give off warmth, but there were also shades over the windows if the glare was too bright. This was where he could find popular fiction and magazines to read, and where he would spend much of the time. Today though, he kept on walking. There was no sign of Carol here, and if she was wearing that fancy pantsuit she would probably be further inside, in the shade and air conditioning.

The next room was the central hub of the library, with computer terminals, tables, and academic and nonfiction books lining all the shelves. Two small windows were set in the walls, with desks in front of each. Only the librarian behind the desk waited patiently for business to do, reading an old harlequin romance while she listened to soft oldies music. But here there was no sign of Carol either.

Then Jack turned to the side and caught a glimpse of her. She was sitting in a side room with a long table and chairs, that held the encyclopedias and heavy legal tomes. That, and the side room had a door for privacy, which probably was a good thing considering what they were going to discuss. While the likelihood that anyone would be listening in on their conversation was remote, Jack would still be glad for the privacy, especially if his dad stormed in here like last year. So Jack walked past the bookshelves and librarian's desk, and stepped into the room with a knock.

"Hey. I'm, uh, I'm Jack." He stammered slightly. When Carol turned to look at him, he saw a woman in her early thirties, confident in both her skills and appearance. And much more beautiful than she looked on her web site.

"Jack McQuiston, I'm Carol Brenda," she said, standing and offering a handshake which he took. "And it's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. Before we get down to business, there's someone else you'll need to meet. I sent her a text not ten minutes ago, so she should be arriving soon. I find it's better to deal with money matters with a witness present, if you don't mind."

Jack was a little surprised, but figured there was no harm in it. He had no idea how the law worked, but if a witness meant his dad couldn't take the money from him, then he was perfectly fine with it.

"Sure," he said, taking a seat at the table beside Carol. "But can I ask you about my grandfather? I mean, I assumed I had one but my dad never talked about him."

Carol frowned but nodded. "It doesn't surprise me. I worked with your grandfather for about five years, and he was no fan of his only son, your father. It's my understanding they had a falling out over money issues and the rift was never repaired."

So my daddy has daddy issues, Jack thought with an inner laugh. "Ah, I guess that stuff happens. But what does my grandfather do for a living? Or what did he do, since I figure he's retired by now?"

Carol's frown didn't let up, the kid really had no clue at all. "Well, you're grandfather was a child of the depression. He served in the second World War as an artillery officer in Europe. But when he got back, the GI Bill let him go to college and get a degree in business. He worked as a stockbroker most of his life-"

"Until he settled down in Omaha." Jack turned his head round and saw the newly arrived woman who had just spoke. She wore a white coat and miniskirt that ended just above her knees, with long blond hair and blue eyes. Her age was hard to place, but definitely a few years younger than Carol. She walked into the room and set her laptop case on the table with a quiet confidence in herself that conveyed in the way she swung her hips slightly as she walked.

"My name is Gale, by the way. I was your grandfather's private nurse. And he lived just a few hours drive from here; I took care of him until about four years ago."

Jack was now completely off his guard, sitting between two very attractive women while discussing an old family relation. He even felt himself stirring below the belt as he inhaled the perfume Gale wore- something sweet and inviting. And here he was in a t-shirt and jeans. At least the shirt didn't have one of those stupid sayings on it- one better, he was wearing his Soviet shirt with the hammer and sickle emblem faded in its center. And to think he was sitting between a lawyer and private nurse, talking about all the money he was about to inherit.

Maybe an "I'm with stupid" shirt would have been better.

"So you don't work for my grandfather anymore?"

Carol and Gale both shook their heads. "Not anymore, outside of the business we're going to take care of today. We'll let your grandfather tell you everything."

Gale popped open the laptop and opened a video file, then closed the door to the conference room. Jack simply shifted himself to watch the screen better. An image of an old man in a wheelchair popped up. His skin was wrinkled and pale, and the glasses he wore made him look like he was on the verge of going blind. Only a few wisps of hair remained on his head, but he was dressed as though he was about to meet the president of the United States. The way he sat up straight with his hands around his elaborate and hand-carved cane conveyed an image of inner strength to contrast his outward appearance.

"Jack, my name is Harold M. McQuiston, and if you're seeing this then you have graduated High School, turned eighteen, and I have been dead for some time."

That last statement took Jack by surprise, and he felt himself feel a pang of grief, despite never having known this man on the screen. But Harold didn't wait for Jack to recover from his shock and moved on.

"You'll know already that your father is a deadbeat. He's given you nothing but shit for your whole life. And truth be told, it's his own fault for it. You see, he was unaware that you need to work for things that you want. That you can't leech off of your father because he has more money than he knows what to do with. I have been richer than I am now, and I have been much poorer, but when I die everything I own will be given to those who need it most. And you are one of those people.

"Now I could just give you your money. Carol could write you a check, sign it, and you could walk out of this town with significantly more money than you've ever had. But I will not let you become like your father, happy to live off of the sweat of someone else while the world passes you by. But you can't work for me because I'm obviously dead. Instead, I propose a little learning experience. A challenge, as it were. You're going to earn this money by living as I have been forced to live these past few months. You will learn to be at the mercy of forces you cannot control, and will have to make do with what you are given. If you decide to take up this challenge, you can't walk out for anything short of health concerns without losing everything. Leave one day, one minute early, and you get a plane ticket back home. You go all the way with this, and you get three-hundred-thousand dollars. College, a car, and a new place to live wherever you want.

"Gale will be monitoring you, with Carol only checking in for legal purposes as the time comes to collect your money. That's it. That's all I have for you. Gale has my specific instructions, but the only thing I will share with you is that this will be no easy walk in the park. But sometimes you take chances without knowing what waits on the other side. Good luck to you, Jack. You certainly deserve that much."

The image cut out and Jack was left with his own thoughts. Threehundredthousandgranpadeaddadwouldkillmeforthemoneycollegecarhomegrandpadead.

"Jack?" Carol asked, tapping him on the shoulder while Gale produced a pen and paper with the contract written out for him. "Jack, I can't tell you what the conditions are of the challenge. That was entrusted to Gale only. But if you sign, you're to be taken immediately to Omaha by car. Gale will make sure you are aware of all the rules and what will be expected of you."

He was on the fence for a moment, unwilling and unable to sign his fate over to these two women for a challenge he didn't know anything about. But his grandfather was right- sometimes you had to jump in headfirst and take a chance.

His hand gripped the pen, signed it faster than anything he had ever signed before, and in a flash Carol had closed the brown leather folder.

"I'll need to take this back to Boston with me for record keeping purposes, but Jack, I'll check in with you in about a week or two. If at any point you want to give up this challenge, you only need to call me and I'll have a return trip to Green Hills ready to go."

And just like that, Carol was gone and out the door, leaving Jack with this nurse, Gale. He found it hard to get a read on her, exactly what she was thinking, but everything inside of him was so confused right now. After his grandfather's message, death, and what lay ahead for him all in one, his mind was a tornado of grief and confusion.

Then he felt Gale's hand on his shoulder. She was pushing a half drunk bottle of water toward him.

"Here. Take a sip, relax for a minute, and let me know when you're ready to go. We don't have to leave right away."

Jack downed the whole thing, enjoying the slight sugary taste that distracted him. Gale must have put one of those instant lemonade packets into the bottle when she started drinking it. But as soon as it was down the hatch, Jack stood up from his chair on wobbling legs and looked Gale straight in the eyes.

"I want to get going now. It's a long drive anyway."

Gale smiled at him, her almost too-perfect teeth shining as she stood alongside Jack and waved him through the door.

"Of course. My Fusion is in the parking lot. We can catch up on the road."

Chapter 4

Jack and Gale walked out to the parking lot in short order, with Gale holding Jack by the arm for support. She understood how emotionally distressed he might be with all the sudden revelations he'd had in that room. His grandfather was dead before they;d ever met one another, he stood a chance at inheriting a small fortune, and his life could change drastically in the future. It would change drastically, whether or not Jack succeeded.

Gale opened the front door to the silver Ford Fusion for Jack and helped him into the front seat, then closed the door on him before walking around to the driver's seat. She settled in and started the engine, but left the car in park for a moment, turning to look at her new charge with some concern on her face. She turned around and fished another bottle of water out of the back seat and handed it to Jack.

"I want you to drink that, sit back, and relax. We have a six hour drive ahead of us, so take a deep breath and lie back, Jack."

He didn't argue, but popped the top off the water bottle and started drinking. When he finished half of it, Gale pulled the car out of the lot and started toward the freeway on the edge of town.

"The first rule you need to know about, Jack, is that I am in charge. I'll be giving you instructions for the next three months and you are to follow them as I give them. There'll be some leeway now and then- after all, I'm only human. But my instructions are not just according to what your grandfather asked, but they are also for your safety and well being. He wrote out the specific rules regarding what's to come and I'll show them to you when we get to Omaha."

Jack nodded, then asked "So how did you know my grandfather? And what does he want me to do?"

Gale chuckled. "Two questions out of two million, I'm sure. Your grandfather hired me out of nursing school as he settled down in Omaha. I was within the top ten members of my class and wasn't already committed to an institution somewhere else, so I signed on to take care of him at home. And your grandfather wants you to do exactly what he wants. Nothing up front yet though, Jack."

It was clear that Gale was happy to dance around the question, so Jack was fine letting the question die off. He continued sipping on his water bottle as they got onto the freeway and started their lengthy journey. For the first hour or so, Jack was fine making small talk with Gale as they drove through the hilly countryside. She loved mystery novels and thrillers, and her favorite movie was the Shawshank Redemption. She had a mom and dad who lived out east, and a sister who was a marine serving in Hawaii. His grandfather loved to call her "raging Gale" because she was often firm with keeping him on a healthy regimen up until the day he was hospitalized. In the end, his grandfather had died from old age- no cancer or seizures or any other painful illnesses. He was a fortunate man.

From the way Gale winced as she talked about that day in the hospital, Jack could tell it hit her very hard, that maybe she had pushed him too much to stay healthy. Even after the doctors insisted she was the reason he lived so long, she felt she carried some of the blame. After three hours in the car, they finally hit their first speed-bump. The mother of all traffic backups. Coming from Green Hills, Jack was used to traffic backups clearing out as soon as a light turned green. It looked like they were going to be stuck for some time.

Which spelled disaster for Jack. He'd dozed off for a little while, only to be woken up with a sharp pain from his bladder. The small talk with Gale had helped to keep his mind off the problem, and there wasn't a rest area for miles. When they hit traffic, his legs starting bouncing up and down, tapping against the floor as his eyes shifted side to side. Out the window, he could see a sign for a rest stop up ahead, only a mile away. But the car was only moving a few feet every second.

"Hey Gale. Is there any chance you could pull over to the side of the road so I can, you know," Jack nodded his head to the ditch at the side of the road.

Gale frowned and shook her head. "No can do, Jack. I can see a cop car up ahead. If you whip it out right here, they might decide to arrest you for exposing yourself. Can you hold it in?"

Jack nodded, barely. It felt like he had an ocean sloshing around inside of him. And he'd only drank one bottle of water! When Gale moved forward over a small bump in the road, he winced and pressed his legs together, crossing them to keep the ocean tucked inside of him. He was chewing on his lip, trying to imagine a barren desert, no water, nothing but sand. Mind over matter might help him. A barren desert, cacti, no rain or snow or- a geyser shooting up from a rock, with all the force of a fire hose!

Jack groaned and tried to tighten his legs even more, all the while hearing Gale talking to him, saying "We're almost there Jack. Just hold it in. Hold it in for me!"

His groans went from quiet whispers to full on moans as he pressed both hands against his member. But he could feel his muscles failing him. Time slowed down to an agonizing crawl as he could feel the building pressure making its way up to the tip of his penis, begging for a release while he tried his best to keep it all inside. For a fraction of a second, he thought the final floodgate would hold.

Then, the car hit another pothole.

Jack's moan caught Gale's attention as she looked over. A dime-sized wet-spot was forming on Jack's beige shorts and growing rapidly. Jack could actually hear the spewing firehose that was his urine stream erupting into his pants and pooling in his shorts. He looked at Gale, unable to stop himself even as both hands clutched his groin like a toddler who just couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. Gale turned around and pulled a windbreaker off the floor in the back seat, the draped it over his pants.

"I'm sorry Jack. This is my fault. I have a change of clothing that just might fit you in my trunk."

Jack didn't speak, but rolled down the window to get the smell of urine out of the car as they finally reached the off ramp to the rest stop. The universe had a sense of humor, as Jack could feel the stream coming to a halt inside his pants just as they parked not twenty feet away from the entrance to the men's room. Gale didn't bother to stop the car and popped the trunk open to fish something out that Jack couldn't see. When she came around, she had a small black satchel in hand, and opened the door for Jack.

When she took him by the arm towards the family restroom, he was too confused and upset for words. With the door locked behind them, Gale turned around to look at the damage done. The shorts were completely ruined, front and back. Her car seat was probably a wreck too, but that could wait.

"Alright Jack. Strip please."

Jack blinked, then finally found his voice since the accident. "Excuse me?"

Gale frowned. "Strip. I'm a nurse, so don't worry about modesty. I've seen all shapes and all sizes, dead and alive."

Jack opened his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and dropped it all in front of her. Gale couldn't help but want to lick her lips at the sight of him, but she kept up a professional face. She finally pulled a square, peach-colored item out of the bag and started unfolding it. The garment made a plastic crinkling noise, and when Jack saw the tapes he started to process what it actually was. He took a step back, more from embarrassment than horror, though he wasn't entirely sure what to think.

"I'm really sorry about the car seat! I mean it, it won't happen again! I promise you, and-"

"Jack, please. This is only temporary. Your underwear smells like pee. Your shorts smell like pee. And I doubt you want to wear the miniskirt I have packed, so this is what I've got. I keep a supply of medical items with me, so for both our sakes, do you want me to put it on you or do you want to? May I remind you, that technically you have to do this as part of our agreement because I asked it of you."

Jack's hands trembled, but decided against fighting any more about this. Especially if Gale was going to play the rules on him.

"Would you mind? I mean, I just- I never had to, you know..."

Gale smiled, but had the grace not to laugh at Jack's expense. "Lie down on the floor and I'll get this done and over with."

Jack sat on his bottom, then put his head to the floor while the windbreaker lay beneath him. Gale opened up the diaper completely, then showed it to him.

"It's one of the more heavy-duty brands, but trust me- it's better than sitting in wet pants for four more hours. Now lift up your legs, Jack."

She slid the garment underneath him as he did so, and when he put his butt down again, it felt like it was resting on a warm cloud. The padding was thick- defintiely thicker than he expected. Gale meanwhile reached for a travel wipe and went to work cleaning him off. As her hands reached his shaft, Jack's eyes winced shut as he felt himself growing to her touch, slowly at first, then more and more. He'd never had a woman touch him like this before. And it was almost as if she was lingering there on purpose, as he felt something else building deep inside him. Rumbling and growing at a slow pace at first, then much quicker. When he opened his eyes and gasped, Gale was no longer cleaning him, but pushing the diaper down over his groin while he felt himself exploding into the soft foamy fabric. From the way Gale's face held a quiet expression of innocence, the way she slowly opened each tape to completely seal Jack's erect member into his puffy prison, she might have no idea what he was doing in the diaper even now.

As his orgasm petered out, Jack stood back up to finally sense how this new garment felt. It was soft on the inside, feeling like he was being hugged by a cloud at every moment and the way his hard on rubbed against the puffy material made him dread moving too much. The padding between his legs was enough to make him waddle slightly as he took a half step forward. When he tried to press his legs together and walk normally, he was thrown off balance by its resistance to his normal way of moving, and Gale helped to catch his arm and hold him upright. The quiet crinkling came from the smooth plastic backing, and the amount of padding was such that his raging erection was only a bump in the peach-colored plastic sheen. It was tightly taped on him, almost air-tight, and followed his movements exactly.

He looked at Gale, red in the face with an embarrassed smile. "A little overkill, don't you think?"

Gale chuckled. "Considering the mess you made, not at all." She caught herself as Jack's eyes looked to the floor. "Trust me, I don't feel angry about the car or anything. The seat can be cleaned." She scooped up Jack's clothing and dumped them into the trash bin, then helped him wrap the coat around his waist. It was a poor substitute for clothing. From behind he was covered, but up front where the sleeves tied around him, the puffy garment was clear to any who looked at him.

"The car is fifteen seconds away, alright? Even if there's somebody out there, just keep walking like everything is normal. You'll probably never see them again in your life, so it's no concern of yours what they think."

Gale took Jack by the hand and reached for the door, forcing him to waddle forward without a second thought. There were people outside, coming and going, but nobody that was giving him any second glances that he could see. Before he knew it, Gale was opening the door to the back seat and helping Jack get comfortable. The padding easily gave him a half an inch extra height, and the way the diaper shaped itself around him made Jack feel at ease, despite the awkwardness of the situation.

The driver's door closing snapped Jack out of his reverie. "We'll stop at the next golden arches for dinner, then head straight to Omaha. I'm sure I have some jeans that can fit you at your grandfather's house."

So that's where they were heading. Jack just nodded mutely, then looked at the case of bottled water that sat on the seat next to him. What the Hell, he thought to himself as he pulled another water bottle free for himself. It wasn't like things could get any worse.

==============================

The chapters are getting gradually longer as I go. Here's hoping you all like it so far :)

Maybe, Full. But maybe not lol. This story is starting to take on a life of its own. I'll try to accommodate reader requests, so long as they are accompanied by constructive criticism. Even if I'm writing a diaper story, I want to get better at it :)