LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Military (Present & Former)

Opie

I've noticed a couple members here are either current or former military. So I got to wondering, who here is military, both past & present. And this isn't just about the US military either, foreign military speak up and represent!!!

Me,

US Marine

9 years (96-05)

computer geek

Canadian Infantry Officer 1964-1975.

Platoon Commander then Company Commander

it was a wonderful experience and would hope my grandchildren would consider a military career

Jim

Capt RRegtC Ret'd

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest diapered67

Thank you to all who have served our country and other countries. I am retired United States Navy, served from 1987-2007. Started a job as a Radioman and finished an IT...

Last couple of years served with Joint Forces, was an awesome experience. At the time I learned more and more about other services, and have a larger perspective of the Military community out there.

I was the black sheep of the family, started as an Air Force Brat and at 19 Joined the Navy.....

Thank you again to all....

United States Army Joined Oct 2004 and have reenlisted once. I am covered until Sep 2011 and then I am thinking about Law Enforcement. Currently I am a 74D202B NBC NCO. I have deployed to Afghanistan and am scheduled to go back for another fun and exciting trip to nowhere and waste another year of my life. Over all the Army is a good job, but deploying every other year blows. As such I am a big supporter of the Obama Administration hoping that they will lower the number of deployed troops.

I am the son of a WWII Vet. He was a B-24 Navigator and retired Lt. Col. after serving 31 years. He was part of the peace talks that ending the conflict in Vietnam. I am very proud of him and what he did to help keep the U.S.A a free country.

To all of those still serving, I would like to say Thank you. Being the son of a Veteran makes me appreciate those people who are fighting the current war and the past.

• 9 months later...

Great grandson of men who fought the Kaiser. Also a washout from US Navy OCS (medical reasons, long story). Son of a Merchant Marine who served in a war zone. So I may not be military, but my blood runs thick in that direction, and it's not for lack of trying.

Served 4 years in the USAF Auxiliary / Civil Air Patrol.

It's an unpaid volunteer organization that isn't technically military, but it is organized under Title 10 of the US Code (governing the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Reserve Components). My primary duties were assisting with ground and air SAR missions for downed civilian pilots.