LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 8: Accident

Maria stroked her brother's cheek while gently cradling the convict in the other, when she saw how he looked at the happily drinking teenager, who had drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep. She knew that the darkness in his eyes was not mere hatred; it was bitter jealousy. "You were the one who wanted the baby, Hansel; have you already changed your mind?" She questioned him, while setting the dozing boy down next to her, stroking his long, green hair. Her brother's cheeks flushed a deep scarlet, and he shook his head groggily, yawning a few times before he whispered, "...No. I'm just...stressed. From work." Once more, she could tell that he was lying to her face from the way that he abruptly averted his gaze and shivered, as if a chill had run down his spine.

The woman merely watched as the man released her shoulders and crawled onto the couch with her. Instead of just sitting down, he curled up in her lap, and whispered, "The baby..is being good, and the stork needs..some playtime." His voice was husky, just the way she liked it, and yet his eyes were watery and full of fright, as if he were scared that she'd deny him what he wanted. With a sigh, she pat his bottom playfully and cooed, "Water." It was the trigger word she'd established, and it was the thing that worked; in almost an instant, his slacks were wet with his own piss. Now, she knew that if he were sober, he'd never let her do this in front of the baby-who was watching with a satisfied little smirk on his face-but he was drunk off his sweet little ass. Besides, the little convict looked so happy with the performance; who was she to deprive him?

As Maria shifted her brother up into a sitting position, she struck his thigh, and cooed to him with a mischievous grin, "Did my sweet baby brother go pee-pee in his pants instead of the potty, like a big boy?" This remark made the convict at her side snicker and crane his neck so he could see this clearly. To him, she knew, this was a sort of catharsis given to the man who had blistered his backside and left him in his reeking mess. It was amusing for her to see her dominant brother reduced to squirming in her lap in wet pants, staring at her in embarrassment with his thumb nail in his mouth; she loved doing this with him. "Now, hon, do you want your baba?" Again, a trigger word was implanted into her coy sentence, that made him unable to vocalize properly. Hans just clung to her body and let out a series of garbled, babyish phrases that meant nothing, shifting around uncomfortably. While he looked mortified, she knew that he secretly loved this. "Oh, it looks like he does." She cooed, stroking his wet crotch and prodding at his now erect member.

Maria rose up from her spot with her brother and husband cradled in her arms, before turning around and speaking to the giggling boy nearby, "Come along, my little toddler; you need breakfast, and your baby brother needs a new diapie. Isn't that right, Hansel?" She added, striding back to the nursery and examining the crib in the corner; she needed to buy a new one for the teenage boy she now has to take care of. He'd have to sleep on the changing table, or with her, until this ended. After all, all toddlers need a baby brother to take care of. So, she stripped the man of his adult clothing, sprinkling powder over his privates after putting him on the changing table. After a while, she found two of the thick diapers she had made the convict wear, and taped them onto his body as he finally truly came to from his drunkeness. When he realized that she was diapering him off schedule, and not in the way she usually did before they went to bed together, he squirmed on the table. He tried to speak, but it came out as infantile gibberish.

She ignored his feeble attempts at speech, lifting him off the table and carrying him into the kitchen while he struggled desperately, pointing to the room as if to say "bring me back in there". The convict was seated in a booster seat she had installed the previous day, and had already begun eating the chocolate cereal she had placed there for him. "Good boy, sweetheart; you're a clean eater. Maybe you can teach your baby brother how to properly eat his nummies for Mommy; does that sound nice?" This made a wicked grin work its way over the teenager's face, and Hans stiffened, trying to plead with her in desperation as she placed him into a highchair. The highchair was one she had bought for kinky purposes, and it had a large, firm set of straps to buckle him in with, so he wouldn't escape. She locked him into the chair, then placed the tray in front of the thrashing man, who glared at her bitterly when he realized what she had planned.

Again, she disregarded his struggles to escape, turning to the grinning teenage boy, whom was still devouring his cereal, "Come on, my big, strong boy; get the baby some food. There's baby food in the cabinent right next to the fridge, okay?" She knew that the middle finger her fussing brother had extended was for her, but she ignored it, flashing him a wide grin. He kicked his legs, which were spread very far apart in his diapers, when the green-haired boy scurried over to the her size with a plastic spoon that her brother had placed out for the convict, and a jar of baby food. "I think that the baby needs a bib, so he won't make a big mess." The boy crooned in the same, venomous manner that the helpless man had the previous day, and the woman snatched up a bib, handing it to him. With a smile, Maria watched as the convict sauntered closer to her brother and tied the bib around his neck, even as the man kicked and punched him. She gave the boy an outfit consisting of baggy sweatpants and one of her brother's shirts, which he gladly put on to hide his singular diaper, which was so well hidden that it may as well have not been there at all. Compared to her brother, he looked leagues more mature.

Maria bent down to meet her squirming, wailing brother, whom she knew was trying to alert someone of his plight, and cooed, "Now, now, baby; do you remember the soundproof walls? We got them so nobody could hear your fussing and whining, didn't we?" At the reminder, the man grit his teeth in rage and defiance, when the convict joyously spooned some of the baby food near his mouth. As if that wasn't humiliating enough for her baby brother, she was delighted to see that the teenage boy was mocking the angered man, "Is my baby brother a cranky baby? Does he like his nummies?" After the man turned his head away in blunt refusal each time the boy tried bringing the food into his mouth, Maria bent down and tickled his naked feet, watching him until he burst out in laughter and the convict could shove the food into his waiting mouth. Of course, her brother glared at her furiously when she stood, gagging on the food before choking it down, though some of it trickled onto his bib. The convict began teasing him again, now setting the spoon and jar down on the highchair tray, "Can baby not eat with his nummies in his mouth? Does he need his bibby-wibby?" Maria could only laugh at the sight of her brother's now scarlet face, and before she could say something...the door was knocked upon sharply. Han's face changed from one of anger and hate to one of mortification and fear, as he began babbling to her, pleading with her in the infantile garblings of a fussy baby. "Stay here with baby Hansel while Mommy checks the door." She ordered the grinning convict, strutting over to the front door after sliding on her coat and some white pants she had left on the ground earlier. When she opened the door, there was a man standing there, with a bag of infant's supplies slung over his shoulder. "I'm here to take care of a baby, correct?" Smiling to herself, she nodded, and spoke, "Yes; I have a boy to help me take care of the baby, but the baby is giving him a hard time by fussing and-" It was then that she heard glass shatter, and knew that her brother had thrown the jar of baby food. "-throwing a tantrum. Shall I show you where everything is?" After a moment, the casually dressed man nodded and she led him to the kitchen.

He wouldn't know what hit him.

Thanks, Cute_Kitten, and SGTbaby. I'm happy that you liked it. Oh, and to address mikejackson999, thank you so much for telling me that this was interesting. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

Chapter 9: The Pills

The man Maria had trapped into her little scheme was a man she had always admired; he always enchanted him with his tales of dominance and power play with his girlfriends, and had a sadistic sort of pleasure in anything involving humiliation. She knew that, deep in his wide, innocent blue eyes, was an insatiable hunger, a craving for a new victim. "Thank you so much for inviting me here, Madame; I didn't know that you had tied the knot with your brother..in more ways than one." The way he spoke was so velvety soft, so inconspicuously sweet, that he sounded like a child; a child with a Russian accent, but a child nonetheless. She smirked to herself at the way he carried his lean, and yet wiry body; his head was held just high enough to let her know that he was in charge, and his movements were graceful in a way, almost cat-like.

This was proven further when he ran a tongue over the length of his hand, and drew it over an eye as if such an activity were commonplace, winking in her direction as he did so. This made her chuckle to herself; people in the workplace often called him "cat man" for his playful feline tendencies he employed around women. "Don't push your luck, sweetheart; my brother is still in the picture." She assured him, stroking his shoulder through the black shirt he wore, and leading him off to the kitchen, where she was met with a perfect little image. You see, her brother had thought it good and proper to hurl the baby food jar across the room in such a way that it shattered into pieces against the wall, and, needless to say, stained almost everything with its contents. She admired the nonchalant way in which the scarlet haired man she had brought with her sauntered over to Hans, leaned over the highchair with one leg slung over the other, and smirked without laughing.

"What a cute baby; I wasn't expecting such a change in his role." The man did not say this in a crooning tone, and instead took a more flirtatious route, winking at Maria before placing one hand in his pocket with the other fingers beyond the thumb hanging out against his black leather pants. She giggled cheerily at this, and responded while helping the green haired convict into the other room so he could spend some time alone, "It came as a shock to me, too; Hansel practically begged his Mommy Maria to put him in his thick little diapies, didn't you, sweetheart?" As she said this, she pat the helpless, angered man on the head as he squirmed in the highchair, trying to flip her off to the best of his ability. With a condescending, dangerous smirk, the scarlet haired man leaned over and lay a hand on the front of the other man's diaper, making him blush and recoil. "They certainly are thick; how much mess can they carry?"

Most would find the question odd, but the woman figured that knew what her new guest had planned, and spoke calmly to him with a wide, happy grin on her face, "I'm not picky; the naughty thing just ate, but you can feed him again when the time comes-" only to cut herself off when he lifted up a large container of laxatives from the bag he had over his shoulder with the most devious look in his eyes she had ever seen. She smiled to herself, then began to clean the mess the fussing man had made while speaking over her shoulder, "Okay, just mix them in with his food, and he'll crap a hole through his diaper in no time-" This time, the sinister man interrupted her and wagged a finger at the shivering, squirmy man trapped in the highchair before responding, "Oh, you think that I'd be so lenient with him? No, darling, you are mistaken; I abhor this man, and he knows where these go."

This remark made Hans turn beet red and begin to cry louder than she had ever heard him sob in a very long time, and she noticed that the convict was recording this on her phone, which she had left in the living room. He was being a good toddler, filming these precious moments for her, so she let him be and instead asked, "Where do they go?" She already had an idea, but she wanted to make sure that her suspicions were confirmed. The man's sinister smirk grew, and he whispered, "I think you know where." before picking up a struggling Hans as if he were nothing more than a doll, lugging him under his arm like a disobedient child as he cried and kicked his legs. Maria and the green haired convict settled down on the couch-the convict laughing maniacally while catching every precious moment on film-and watched in delight as the man tossed Hans over his knee after sitting in a chair. "You're so cruel to the baby, honey." She teased, watching her brother kick and shriek in protest to the incoming violation. The thick diapers were slid down to his knees, and a large fistful of the pulse were plopped into the man's waiting hand. Maria screwed the cap back onto the pill bottle while the convict continued to laugh until he almost fell over, knowing what was inevitably going to occur.

She knew that her brother was going to choke down what he should have gotten a long time ago; a slice of raw payback.

I had an idea, so I might as well make a short chapter for it.

Chapter 10: Daddy Knows Best

Maria watched calmly, with her arms crossed over her ample breasts, as her brother burst into tears right in the man's lap. What made this all the more deliciously sweet was the condescending crooning of the Russian sadist, who grasped one of the pills from his palm as he cooed to her writhing brother, "Does the baby want to know where the big, bad pills go? Can he guess, or is he too dumb to guess?" All the man would get in reply was a series of distorted gurgles and babyish, high-pitched coos, followed by desperate, terrified sobbing. Unfazed by this, much to her surprise, the man began stroking Hans' hair with one hand. "Hush, baby; save your tears for when the pills go where they must. Maria, be a darling and get me some lubricant, so I may insert the pills where they go properly."

She then came to the realization that her hypothesis was, indeed, correct, and sauntered away to fetch the lubricant from the bedroom she had once shared with her fussing, whimpering mess of a younger brother, who was now in his rightful place over her new acquaintances' knee. When she returned with it in her fist, she saw that the green haired convict had drifted off into a deep sleep on the couch, and took care to cover him up, kissing his pale cheek before handing the container to the deviously grinning man. The man squirted a large amount over Hansel's tan backside, rubbing it over until it opened up his now wet anal cavity, which had been loosened by the greasy substance. Maria giggled to herself at the sight; it felt so strange to her brother reduced to such an infantile state by someone he hated so.

The result was as delicious as she had anticipated earlier; not only did her brat of a brother flail about, screaming like a spoiled child, but he kicked his legs and beat his fists. However, she knew that this man was the sort who took care of situations such as her own on a daily basis, and merely dropped the lubricant container after closing it and wagged a scolding finger at the sobbing, shrieking man who writhed so desperately in his lap. "What did I say about crying, baby? Did I say that you could be a fussy baby?" When he did not get a response, he grabbed one of the pills, and, without any form of warming, crammed it directly into the man's anal cavity, making the man wail in discomfort and squirm about. Maria decided to speak at this point, smiling to herself, "Is my precious baby boy going to be good for his Mommy, or does she need to punish him?"

After letting her words sink in, she laughed harshly when Hans flipped her off again, this time using both hands. In response to this crude, vile gesture, he was administered the rest of the laxatives, one right after the other, until the man couldn't help but notice something. "Well, well, what have we here?" Maria could see that her brother was not only panting, red in the face from crying and red-rimmed around his bloodshot eyes from sobbing so much, but...the front of his diapers was wet, and not from urine. Upon further examination, the man's gentle but cold touch revealed that her brother's pathetic excuse for a little soldier stood at firm attention. "Did he do what I think he did?" She asked the man nonchalantly, as if used to seeing such a thing, while the sobbing, horrified brother of hers cried into his hands. "Oh, yes, he did; he made cummies for Daddy. Such a naughty thing, having a big no-no in your diapers..." From what she could see, the Russian, scarlet haired specimen had just ground her brother into the diapers while taping them up behind him, over his backside. Laughing coldly, the tall man flipped the red-faced and crying businessman onto his bottom and cooed right in his ear, tracing over his cheek and down to his tummy, something Maria knew she was meant to hear,

"Well, baby Hans can have more cummies when Daddy fucks his Mommy, now, can't he?"

Chapter 11: Hans' Realization

Maria watched the squirming man's face change from one of mortification and agony to one of hate; his eyes narrowed into the slits she knew so well, and his mouth twisted into an enraged grimace. She giggled at how he kicked his legs out wildly, screaming angered gibberish at the top of his lungs as if he were throwing a fit, banging his fists against the chest of the lean man that held his freshly diapered rump in place. "Did that make baby angry? Does he not want Daddy to fuck Mommy?" The man cooed into the fussing, wildly flailing and kicking former businessman's ear, using one arm to hold him tightly while he rose from the spot in which he had punished him.

The blond haired woman trailed after the Russian man, who plopped the red-faced and screaming "baby" into the oversized baby bouncer she had installed the previous day, and laughed to herself at the sight of the tears that now soaked the fussy man's tan cheeks. "You can have a good view of Daddy sticking his cock into Mommy from your widdle bouncy-wouncy, can't you?" Maria stifled a giggle as the scarlet haired man crooned at the helplessly crying man in the baby bouncer, before popping a pacifier into his mouth and tying it behind his head with a length of leather fastening. "I know, baby, but your little wee-wee is too tiny for Mommy." The man whispered, shoving a gloved hand deep into the crying, tan-skinned man's thick diapers, prodding his erect penis with one finger.

Maria knew all too well that her brother was infuriated, and could only watch as the diapered man reached out for him, as if aiming to strangle him, but found himself unable to. She strode over to him as he sobbed his poor little eyes out, flailing about like the fussy baby he truly was, and spoke softly, "Can baby make poopies for Mommy?" The trigger word made him recoil in horror, and attempt to beg her to not make him do this, not in front of the sadistic babysitter, but to no avail; she watched coldly as the back of his diapers expanded and sagged between his legs. She pat his head, wrinkling her nose as the smell, before stroking his shuddering back to mockingly comfort him.

Of course, the infantile display of the fussy, broken man sobbing and screaming unintelligible words through the pacifier, drool spilling forth from his lips and down his chin to his stomach, made the sadistic Russian laugh cruelly. "That's a good, stinky baby; maybe you can get off in that, huh? Would you like to get off to your shitty little diapers?" Maria smiled widely as her brother stared at him, screaming in desperation, reaching for him as if to wring his neck. Crouching down to meet him, the scarlet haired Russian adjusted his black pants and cooed right in his ear, employing a trigger word Maria had unknowingly implanted into the man's mind, "Masturbate." As if against his will, the man's hand smushed down against the front of his plastic panties and thick, messy diapers, and he began grinding himself against his own mess. The woman took a picture after a moment of silence, and lay an arm over the smirking sadist's muscular chest. "Fuck me in front of Hans." The man didn't need to be told twice; he removed his pants and shirt, then boxers whilst she took off her own clothing. Her titilated former husband continued to feel himself through his reeking diapers whilst the two conjoined, the red haired man mounting like one would a horse.

Maria took immense pleasure in watching her brother squirm.